Do you like the Live Action Adaption?

• No, it's not a good adaption.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Hey guys if Cole Sprouse (Mr. RIVERDALE TEEN DRAMA) is playing one of the MCs then that means it's almost guaranteed that ALL THE MAIN CAST is Teen drama guys.

As in there's no hope that like Nami is played by Emma Watson when Sanji is Cole Sprouse. The Salary difference between the two would be too ridiculous to make anybody want to work on this.

And yes I know it's possible for big TV shows like Umbrella Academy to have Ellen Page and a bunch of unknowns in the main cast and still manage to sort of balance out the Salaries but One piece is NOT going to be like that.

One piece is specifically going to be looking for that CW teen audience and wants to run for like a million seasons so there's no way they can handle paying people enough to balance out their big Co-stars and the unknowns

So if the entire main cast is a bunch of Teen drama actors that means the audience will be teens and the show itself could as well be a teen drama.

Boys. This one piece TV show could be RIVERDALE ON THE OCEAN

GET READY FOR SOME LOVE TRIANGLES
Post automatically merged:

Too young

Hey guys if Cole Sprouse (Mr. RIVERDALE TEEN DRAMA) is playing one of the MCs then that means it's almost guaranteed that ALL THE MAIN CAST is Teen drama guys.

As in there's no hope that like Nami is played by Emma Watson when Sanji is Cole Sprouse. The Salary difference between the two would be too ridiculous to make anybody want to work on this.

And yes I know it's possible for big TV shows like Umbrella Academy to have Ellen Page and a bunch of unknowns in the main cast and still manage to sort of balance out the Salaries but One piece is NOT going to be like that.

One piece is specifically going to be looking for that CW teen audience and wants to run for like a million seasons so there's no way they can handle paying people enough to balance out their big Co-stars and the unknowns

So if the entire main cast is a bunch of Teen drama actors that means the audience will be teens and the show itself could as well be a teen drama.

Boys. This one piece TV show could be RIVERDALE ON THE OCEAN

GET READY FOR SOME LOVE TRIANGLES
Post automatically merged:

Too young
Oda has a big say on this project and I recall him saying something like I promise the show will stay faithful to the story as much as possible, upon its announcement
Though I might agree we might have some teen drama romance bullshit since its Netflix

S

stealthblack

casting big name/ known actor will be hard for the series and likely not happening
they can do it for roger, dragon and characters that will have like a total of 10 minutes in 5 seasons.

there are many known actors that moved from the big screen to tv series, like cavill that got even the lead role in the witcher. or all the marvel movies actors that are gettin disney plus shows

Last edited by a moderator:
they can do it for roger, dragon and characters that will have like a total of 10 minutes in 5 seasons.

there are many known actors that moved from the big screen to tv series, like cavill that got even the lead role in the witcher. or all the marvel movies actors that are gettin disney plus shows
they can at least have 1 or 2 but not more.
series like game of thrones that spent over $15m or band of brothers dont even have many big name in it. while op provide 10m per episode but I think it will need to allocate fairly between cast and cgi. or else it will turn catastrophe like dragon ball movie.

Last edited:
Thanks haha.

Besides the fact that recently the OP Netlix may have said Cole Sprouse doesn't play Sanji.

Not to mention he is supposed to film Riverdale in Vancouver right now/soon. So he probably won't play Sanji.
You are certainly right, I thought the same ! Some people are too much addicted to BIG NEWS (fake news??) that they just want to be real XD

Matt Owens, a writer/producer for the live action series, is talking about the live action series right now in RogersBase's Reverie stream. Here's what I managed to catch him say:

Confirmed: They have NOT cast anyone yet for the Live Action series. Yes, that includes Cole Sprouse.

Confirmed: Oda and his editors are HEAVILY involved in the creation of the LA series. Matt Owens has met personally with Oda gave him an outline of the series.

Confirmed: They know where they're going to be filming, but can't say where.

Matt is unsure how involved Oda is with the fandom.

Matt has sympathy for content creators who get copystriked.

RATING WILL BE TV-14 Quote: "This is not the 4Kids version. That is a promise."

They are experimenting with the best way to convey the Devil Fruits.

Matt is a fan of the Davey Back Fight (I'm sorry)

MATT'S FAVORITE ARC IS ENIES LOBBY.

Matt's favorite character is Law.

Matt believes Law is not making it out of the series alive.

Matt prefers Sanji over Zoro

HE DOES NOT KNOW HOW THE SERIES WILL END, NOR DOES HE WANT TO KNOW

Matt's favorite colors are green and yellow.

Matt really wants to see Vegapunk. "He's been too connected to so many things for so long, and we don't know where his allegiance lies."

Tekking and KOL are fanboying over the Moons. KOL has now started ranting about the Poud-being-alive issue.

Nami vs Robin: Matt prefers Robin.

Shanks vs Mihawk: Matt prefers Mihawk

Last edited: