Do you like the Live Action Adaption?

• No, it's not a good adaption.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Ok, I found this one, it's trailer to some new horror movie and yes Emily looking good I guess. She can play at the very least and don't look comical, so yeah, good actor here:

Ok maybe Zoro actor is not that bad...still his face is too smooth
Randy Troy posted a video about the cast, and showed some scenes with them acting if you want to see more . Seems she can pull off the emotional scenes
Any girl can pull emotional scene, what does really matter could she do something more then that...in that trailer you could see that she could.

Hahaha, you'd be surprised. Some people are awful at acting no matter the situation. But yeah I think she can pull off the sass as well
Plus I just google some Sanji's actor scenes...well he is looking like criminal...always played antagonist role. Plus he is in much better shape then japanese actor. So kinda I like the cast overall...if Zoro actor would at least try to be dead serious and never smile maybe he will work too

Last edited:
Randy Troy posted a video about the cast, and showed some scenes with them acting if you want to see more . Seems she can pull off the emotional scenes
Lmao half of the comments are “inAki hAs pErFect lUffY vIBes”
That dude looks nothing like Luffy, anyone can act cheery for 30 seconds. Its the Luffy’s cocky and serious scenes I am worried about and hope this guy does Luffy’s character justice because these are the moments what make Luffy as Luffy.