One Piece Manga Spoiler - Chapter 955

Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s not launching his attacks.

Since when did I say that Luffy is was touching them directly with his fists? You’re right about this not needing to be debated, though, but you’re wrong on the comparison.

When Luffy attacks something with his new CoA, the haki is not flying away from his body. That was shown in the drawing. When Rayleigh uses the barrier haki on the elephant, haki was not flying away from his body. When Sentomaru used the barrier against Luffy, haki was not sent flying away from his body. Hyou explained the concept before Luffy accidentally used a stronger form of haki. The barrier does not get sent away from the person.

This is not the same as Zoro sending a slash. The slash gets sent flying away from his person. He’s not doing the same thing as Luffy.

Luffy throws a punch and the haki stays around his fist. It never leaves the vicinity of his fist. It’s not a shockwave. He’s just punching really fast, the same as he’s always done. He’s not sending a haki shockwave, he’s throwing a punch and then drawing it back.
:seriously:
No sir
he isnt just punching really fast
his haki works as an extension of his attack but also offers added protection as an invisble armor.

Illustrated here. his first doesnt come in contact with the stone, his invisible amor does. same as rayleigh, hyou and sentomaru.

Then where was the Haki if it wasn't sent out of his body? Hyo literally states that you must make haki flow out of yiur body to attack the opponent without touching them. That's the fundamental rule. Does Zoro flow haki out of his body/sword or not? Simple question.
Zoro’s does and then slashes with it, but that is not what Luffy does. Luffy wraps it around his hand. Zoro uses normal CoA to augment his slashes. He’s not using the type of CoA Luffy is. Stop trying to twist what Luffy is doing to make it seem like Zoro is achieving the same thing as Luffy.
So is he not making haki flow from his body?
Not the way your headcanon dictates.
Then how does the haki get inside the person's body and destroyes them from the inside since as you claim, the haki never leaves the vicinity of his hands.

Also explain how the admirals projected their haki to form a wall which not only covered themselves but also covered the most part of the execution platform since by your logic the haki should only be around their hands and nit extended beyond.
Because the haki rests just outside the fist. The haki makes contact before the fist does, and penetrates. The image the guy below provides clearly shows that.

Whitebeard was aiming at the platform. They were standing in front of the platform. The attack hit the barrier just in front of their hands and was deflected. That’s how.
:seriously:
No sir
he isnt just punching really fast
his haki works as an extension of his attack but also offers added protection as an invisble armor.

Illustrated here. his first doesnt come in contact with the stone, his invisible amor does. same as rayleigh, hyou and sentomaru.
Can you please reread the conversation that we were having, because you literally said everything I’ve said to this other guy.

He’s saying that Luffy launches his attacks like Zoro launches his slashes, which is wrong. I’ve said what you’ve said, only that Luffy’s fists move fast while doing so.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Zoro’s does and then slashes with it, but that is not what Luffy does. Luffy wraps it around his hand. Zoro uses normal CoA to augment his slashes. He’s not using the type of CoA Luffy is. Stop trying to twist what Luffy is doing to make it seem like Zoro is achieving the same thing as Luffy.

Because the haki rests just outside the fist. The haki makes contact before the fist does, and penetrates. The image the guy below provides clearly shows that.

Whitebeard was aiming at the platform. They were standing in front of the platform. The attack hit the barrier just in front of their hands and was deflected. That’s how.

Can you please reread the conversation that we were having, because you literally said everything I’ve said to this other guy.

He’s saying that Luffy launches his attacks like Zoro launches his slashes, which is wrong. I’ve said what you’ve said, only that Luffy’s fists move fast while doing so.
It is Luffy who is catching up to flow Haki, not Zoro as he used it since Alabasta when he coated his sword and the haki made contact with tree leaves instead of sword itself.
Look at the panels and you can literally see Haki flowing into the sword and sending the flying slash and this scene with Enma and coast is literally haki flowing outside the body and back into the body.

Zoro is way too advanced in CoA compared to Luffy and it is you who doesnt understand it from the start, expecting people who hold swords to apply flow same way like barehanded combatants...

I told you several times that you dont know what you are saying but since it hurts your headcanon everyone is wrong and you are right. :myman:

Does Zoro have level 2 Haki IYO? The one that has the Aura around the harden hands.

I am guessing a swordsman using this luffy technique would be able to deal damage even if someone moved away. Think frog kata in naruto , where that one pain stud avoid his punch but the wave(invisible amour in luffys case)that came from it was still enough to do significant damage. rather than a flying slash, it could certainly be applied here.
again its hard to say , rayleigh didnt seem to use this whin his sword but it was easier to show with just his arm

Hmmn...That Law panel at the end is very ominous🤔. Maybe he’s already found out that Kaidou allied with BM:catcry:. I mean if Drake & Law are working together, it’d fall to reason that he already knows about it. In which case, it’d be interesting to see what he does. I mean knowing Law, would he purposely walk into a mine field knowing he’s gonna get blown to smithereens 😂.Will be interesting to see what happens on the final day before the battle ^^. Honestly I’ll be very surprised if Law doesn’t drop out the alliance. Would be mad If Law decides to take independent action like Kidd!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.