One Piece Manga Spoilers - Chapter 957

Status
Not open for further replies.
I find it interesting that Kaido and Big mom has almost equal Bounty. I want jut see Shanks commanders. If his commanders having higher bounty the Kaidos and Big mom commanders while Shanks having lowest bounty of all yonkous would mean they arw capable to do more then the other commanders.

BB challenged all the marines including Akainu and the other admirals. He obviously wasn't scared of a lone admiral. He said he had other things to do. Or do you believe Akainu> injured Akainu, Kizaru, Aokiji, Garp, Sengoku, 100k marine soldiers etc????
Yeah? Non of the admirals were focusing on BB or even close to him + the whole WBC was stil there lol. He wasn't scared of a lone admiral? He run from Akainu while he had 2 DF's + his whole crew with him :milaugh:

I

Inspector_Mu

I find it interesting that Kaido and Big mom has almost equal Bounty. I want jut see Shanks commanders. If his commanders having higher bounty the Kaidos and Big mom commanders while Shanks having lowest bounty of all yonkous would mean they arw capable to do more then the other commanders.
Oda already called BM family strongest
Everyone in his crew and ally are part of her family since they marry her daughters.
Calamities have big bounties because of kaido and also their own crazy stuff they do.

Benn was hyped , he is low top Max.
Yassop rivals Vista... we know vista is below Marco.
Roo and co have zero hype yet from Oda.

I expect Ussop to be YC1/2 above his dad at EoS

Status
Not open for further replies.