One Piece Manga Spoilers - Chapter 957

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Inspector_Mu

And, lol at Shanks fans saying 'Shanks is Roger of this era'

:funky:

There is still time to accept that Mihawk is WSS in actuality and above Shanks... We will embrace you all:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

There is still time to accept that Mihawk is WSS in actuality and above Shanks... We will embrace you all:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:
Nobody wants WSS
Every monster in OP wanna rule the seas not be some WSS

Anyway Mihawk was never above shanks back then not currently

Yeah? Non of the admirals were focusing on BB or even close to him + the whole WBC was stil there lol. He wasn't scared of a lone admiral? He run from Akainu while he had 2 DF's + his whole crew with him :milaugh:
It doesn't matter whether they were close. The only relevant thing is he had no problem fighting all of them. That means he thought he could take on Akainu, Kizaru, Aokiji etc at the same time. Now you think days later he was suddenly scared on one lone admiral?:kaidowhat: Garp and Sengoku together couldn't beat him but yeah Akainu would have :ronalaugh:

Lol this means that roger can

Neg diff black beard
Low diff shanks
Mid diff big meme
High diff kaido
Extreme diff white beard
Yep!
Pretty much LOOL

I said it before, and I will say it again
Imo when Oda intends to showcase Roger's full power, he will exactly do it in the same manner as Uchiha Madara when he went up against 5 kage!

Oda will show Roger taking on more than 1 Yonko and make him even have the upper hand! I'm not expecting all 4 Yonko LOL, but 2 at least!

That's how Shonen usually celebrate the showcase of power of the TOP guy in the series. By making him flex that much

Shanks is the Roger of this Generation if Roger lost his arm, which would decrease his power. 2-armed Shanks would be PK level. The hat being passed on is pretty obvious. Also his antagonism with the WB of this generation (BB).

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Nobody wants WSS
Every monster in OP wanna rule the seas not be some WSS

Anyway Mihawk was never above shanks back then not currently
Just like how Shanks fans is having hard time facing this chapter reality, I can guarantee you that when you will come across this reality, not even hiding under a rock will save you from us... Ze ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
He lost his arm because of an editorial decision. Not because of consistency. The fact that you keep going on about it shows how desperate you are.
Saying that something happened in OP because of an editor and not because of actual plot consistency, then calling other people desperate

Fact is, if Shanks wasn't in his prime when he lost his arm, then his sacrifice to Luffy is actually meaningless.

The thing about sacrifice is,

You have to actually give something up.

So if Shanks lost his left arm but didn't actually lose any strength,

then he didn't actually sacrifice anything and the entire plot of OP is a sham.

You don't actually believe that do you?
:smithnie:

Status
Not open for further replies.