One Piece Manga Spoilers - Chapter 957

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine if Pirate King Luffy spent all his time sailing around begging other people to fight Crocodile for him

Shanks and Blackbeard's relationship in a nutshell

Honestly, Shanks fans have gotten hard gimped by Oda.

He hypes Kaido and Big Mom as durability freaks while Shanks is the only top tier to be crippled by an absolute meme

Then Shanks got permanently scarred by someone who, even after multiple powerups, was running away scared shitless from Akainu alone

Then Shanks' only good feat of damaging Whitebeard's ship with CoC, was power-crept into irrelevance by Luffy and Katakuri

Then when they desperately clung to the #HakiGod Meme, Oda revealed that Mihawk has better Haki than Shanks

And now we've reached the point where Oda's editors have once again been proven unreliable, as Shanks has the lowest bounty among all Yonko minus Teach who just became on a year ago lol.

Honestly, if I was a Shanks fan...well, I wouldn't be a Shanks fan anymore lol.
When did Shanks beg someone to fight for him??? He challenged every top tier he encountered so far except Rayleigh. You'll note that only WSM WB and WSC dared to clash with him. BB ran while the marines quietly packed up.

He lost his arm because of an editorial decision. Not because of consistency. The fact that you keep going on about it shows how desperate you are.

BB challenged all the marines including Akainu and the other admirals. He obviously wasn't scared of a lone admiral. He said he had other things to do. Or do you believe Akainu> injured Akainu, Kizaru, Aokiji, Garp, Sengoku, 100k marine soldiers etc????:wellwell:

Jozu who saw everything before including WB, said Shanks' haki is 'amazing'. I didn't see any such comment at MF for admirals:milaugh:

I

Inspector_Mu

No He isnt lol
But Kaido is probably of the same age.
Shanks bounty being lowest makes sense, he is the most peaceful Yonko. After all, Katakuri's bounty is barely above Jack's and Queen's bounty is already 1,3b. And Jack is merely 28 years old.
Kaido calls BM and wb "old"
He is not as old as them.

Kaido was like supernova back then when Rox ruled and was rising when WB Shii Roger ruled

Amazing Rogers bounty is 5.5 billion and coincidence Ace got 550 Mio not only 10 times that of Ace but the same number 5 and 5 Oda really likes to play with numbers

Btw the bounties are deserved for the yonkos the way Big Mom handled Queen was like she was fighting a fodder and Queen is the guy Jack fears it means he is stronger than Jack
Jack in turn wasnt one shoted by the navy with Fujitora ,Senghok and Tsuru on board
The yonkos are really strong

Wow mega hype!!

So rox pirates had shiki, BM, whitebeard!!

Their bounties are amazing!! If we consider bounties as indicators of power level(though not exactly true)
Yonkos are nearly 3 times as powerful as YC1!! Wow
Don't think SHs can reach the level of Rox pirates or Roger pirates of they progress at the current level.... Roger pirates should have been at insane level imo for just competing with Rox

Status
Not open for further replies.