One Piece Manga Spoilers - Chapter 957

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Inspector_Mu

Just like how Shanks fans is having hard time facing this chapter reality, I can guarantee you that when you will come across this reality, not even hiding under a rock will save you from us... Ze ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
I was never shanks fan
Nice try tho

If you find where Mihawk has beaten or is above shanks stated
Call me

I

Inspector_Mu

Yep!
Pretty much LOOL

I said it before, and I will say it again
Imo when Oda intends to showcase Roger's full power, he will exactly do it in the same manner as Uchiha Madara when he went up against 5 kage!

Oda will show Roger taking on more than 1 Yonko and make him even have the upper hand! I'm not expecting all 4 Yonko LOL, but 2 at least!

That's how Shonen usually celebrate the showcase of power of the TOP guy in the series. By making him flex that much
Shiki already fought 2 top ties at once for 2 days in high diff battle
He lost
Roger too will lose to 2 top tiers. Same with WB.
Since Shiki wasnt far from Roger
And Garp is also closer to Roger

Even Rox lost to Garp and Roger
Nobody can solo 2 high top tiers at once

Saying that something happened in OP because of an editor and not because of actual plot consistency, then calling other people desperate

Fact is, if Shanks wasn't in his prime when he lost his arm, then his sacrifice to Luffy is actually meaningless.

The thing about sacrifice is,

You have to actually give something up.

So if Shanks lost his left arm but didn't actually lose any strength,

then he didn't actually sacrifice anything and the entire plot of OP is a sham.

You don't actually believe that do you?
:smithnie:
Lol, Giving up an arm isn't enough of a sacrifice..?

Emm rocks's captain was a D, i knew it, probably Portgass D Rocks.

So, Shiki also on it, emm, then maybe Garp + Roger got help form WB. Its like on Dressrossa, Marine + Luffy + Law.

I think it was when Roger + Garp + WB around Shank's age, 35 to 39 yo. Before Roger got the title of Pirate King. Maybe it jus the infiltration to get the Rio poneglyphe like what we heard from BM's son at WCI.

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
Lol, Giving up an arm isn't enough of a sacrifice..?
Not if it actually doesn't cost Shanks anything in the story lol. Who cares if Shanks lost his arm and that's all he gave up? Is Oda going to draw a panel of him crying because he can't hold two bottles of booze at the same time?

The only way for Oda to make Shanks' sacrifice meaningful is if he lost strength.

This also explains why Mihawk treats Shanks like a fodder now.

Emm rocks's captain was a D, i knew it, probably Portgass D Rocks.

So, Shiki also on it, emm, then maybe Garp + Roger got help form WB. Its like on Dressrossa, Marine + Luffy + Law.

I think it was when Roger + Garp + WB around Shank's age, 35 to 39 yo. Before Roger got the title of Pirate King. Maybe it jus the infiltration to get the Rio poneglyphe like what we heard from BM's son at WCI.
More like Marshall D Rocks. WB probably thought it would be a good idea to adopt his fucked up son.

Status
Not open for further replies.