One Piece Manga Spoilers - Chapter 957

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Inspector_Mu

The dude went for a slash for WB. Just because he's a swordsman does not mean he will only fight a swordsman in his journey!
he sails on a boat by himself wandering all the world!
Anyone appears in front of him, he can challenge him if he wants!
It's actually even better for a shichibukai to seek stronger people than non-shichibukai. Because he can sail whereever he wants without some fodder interrupting his fight against someone.
And again, the fact that he went for a slash against WB only proves my point that he doesn't always fight swordsmen. It's not like he only has Vista to fight after Shanks lost his arm LOL
Zoro is also another proof where he doesn't always fight a swordsman
No warlords fight top tiers
They go hunt small fries

I can also say Crocodile is super strong coz he is the other warlord beside Mijaek
In fact the first warlord to try attacking WB.

I've always said it
Warlords were never given privilege to fight WB and Marco
because they were weaker than Logia admirals.

He can’t read ancient languages can he? So he probably doesn’t know all the information on the poneglyphs like Robin

And Robin lived in the literal greatest library ever which I don’t think Teach ever got access to and was destroyed so that’s a wholebother bunch of Info Teach doesn’t have... And lastly she worked directly under Dragon, who is the man who is theorized to know the most info in the world so there’s even that...

Blackbeard will probably know ONE thing that Robin does and it will be very pivotal to the story to give him an edge but in general, he can’t be a better archaeologist than Robin
I wouldn't be surprised if he can actually read the poneglyphs.
Big Mom is banking on Pudding while Kaido probably hopes to find a way to read the stones using the residents of wano. Shanks doesn't wanna be the PK.

Yea prime Ray is a different matter. He was without a doubt stronger than prime Hawkchan in my opinion.
Anyways it's a good revelation. Now we won't be seeing that crap about Hawkchan fighting a yonko.
The marines still mention not having the warlords strength to go against the Yonkos .

So I would not dive into your idea tbh.

As Oda said " I hate when people underestimate my characters.." .

I

Inspector_Mu

Yeah. At some point it's hard to deny that something about the WSS title is a hoax. :afrokappa:
:smithnie: You will understand it was always bogus

People in OP seek Emperors and admirals for battles
The fact Mihawk never fought Vista until MF
Tells me in that 12 years since shanks lost his arm... mohawk never fought Fuji Smoothie King

He has been fighting trash!
How can you grow stronger by fighting krieg and fodders?

:smithnie: You will understand it was always bogus

People in OP seek Emperors and admirals for battles
The fact Mihawk never fought Vista until MF
Tells me in that 12 years since shanks lost his arm... mohawk never fought Fuji Smoothie King

He has been fighting trash!
How can you grow stronger by fighting krieg and fodders?
katakuri is yc1 just with training it was stated that he was undefeated :milaugh: or he never felt on his back

Yonkos dont fight. Havent seen each other in decades.
Yeah, Yonko haven't been into an all out war for how long
They simply send their commanders while they sit on their asses in their territory
Luffy was the trigger for Big Mom to finally move her ass which got fat over the years sitting on a chair eating candy lol

While, Mihawk as a shichibukai, he's actually a BOUNTY HUNTER for world government. And the fact that he sent an attack for WB means he doesn't always care if someone is a swordsman or not. Someone with Mihawk and Zoro's mentality, they always want to test their strength and take it to the next level

So, people lately have been all about Zoro with Enma having a clash with Kaido, and they CANNOT imagine or comprehend seeing Mihawk clashing with an emperor?

This is really weird!

Status
Not open for further replies.