News One Piece: Vivre Card (Data book)-Discussion Thread

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Deal.

If I'm wrong, I'll PM you my password
Word, I could go in and change your set, but I'd rather you change your avatar and sig yourself.

Or how about ZenZu becomes a Mod?
I told Bogard the day I joined this site, I will never be a mod. I would be a worse mod than @Garp the Fist you wouldn't see me do shit, and then I would go missing for months.

:whitepress:

We would never allow it, would rot his brain
It's true, it would be bad for me. I knew I could rely on you.

Time for some good old fashioned Mohawk slander

Buggy-sama rekindling the old forgotten dream of mohawk that he didn't have the courage to pursue :pepebuggy:

:shame:

:saden:

Best biddies on the same level :pepecroc::pepehawk:

My boy is finally at YC level :perocry:

@HA001 @Fleet Leader Fenaker @CbShadow :HoldThisL:

Fucking clowns. I told yall his new bounty was AFTER he joined with CG lmao

Mohawk had a frozen bounty, and then after the shichibukai abolishment, his got unfrozen and updated. And then after he joined Buggy as an underling, got a huge upgrade. That's his current bounty :suresure:

Mohawk was almost certainly closer to 3bil or below before he joined his new captain lol. Just like the admirals who are valued at 3 bil alone.

Rip to yalls cope about how he's at 3.6 for his strength alone lmao
"But Mihawk got 3.59B before joining CG" lol

Oda made it clear to show us their updated bounties ojlh when CG was formed for a reason
Brannew even says it "with all this in mind, these are their bounties:
Brannew started first hyping CG before showing us their bounties as being part of this group

Mihawk bounty is obviously post cross guild effect

Ridiculous, if he's getting a bounty rise because he enters an organization, why would he get a bounty higher than than the person that seemingly overshadows him (Buggy)?

It's rather Buggy who got such a high bounty for being friends with Mihawk. Croc's bounty is legit as he's a leading underworld criminal with political and economical influence

Mihawk bounty is obviously post cross guild effect

Everyone knows this

AFTER HYPINGG CG
BRANNEW SAYS "WITH EVERYTHING IN MIND..."
Meaning with ALL HE JUST SAID ABOUT CG BEING A MASSIVE THREAT and with what each Warlord brings to the table

MIHAWK fans " the bounty was just for his strength as WSS"
Delusional fanbase

I am missing a "Due to that". It's literally two content-wise separate statements.

Both information went public at the same time. His new bounty and his affiliation with CG.
Obviously his pre-shichibukai bounty is lower than his post-shichibukai bounty since it was frozen.
His bounty INCREASES that's what stated in the vc:quest:

@Lance_Dragonite Gender: Man (Heart of a woman) another W for Female Yamato fans :beckmoji:

prediction
Egghead
1.Vegapunk Stella
2.Vegapunk Shaka
3.Vegapunk Lilith
4.Vegapunk Edison
5.Vegapunk Pythagoras
6.Vegapunk Atlas
7.Vegapunk York
8.Sentomaru
9.Bartholomew Kuma
10.Ginny