News One Piece: Vivre Card (Data book)-Discussion Thread

"To cut down an oni in one clean sweep, he's on his way to Onigashima!"
So even the vivre card are confirming that Zoro target is Kaido. Well guys, there it is your final fight for Zoro! By the way, they say to cut down in one clean sweep, that mean this feat hasnt happen yet, Zoro left a scar but didnt cut down clean Kaido. Foreshadowin 100% more interaction between Zoro&Kaido.

Greg from One Piece, mention that Kaido could be an Oni. There was a panel where Zoro used Oni-giri and Greg mention that is appriopriate to be used vs Kaido (based of his race).

He achieved a complete victory with Rengoku Onigiri over Killer, the manslayer Kamazou who terrorised the Flower Capital!
This was just so obvious from the get go. Even the anime show the total superiority of Zoro.

In any case, thanks @Den_Den_Mushi for your translations.

yea keep acting like you "won". The smart dont care what the fools believe. And the smart definitely dont waste time on fools.
and yet you keep getting baited again, now i wonder who's the fool is :milaugh:
Post automatically merged:

He also took those bullets and died smiling. Big Goat fr :perocry:
Agreed yasuie is goat, here I'm wondering just how big his heart is... Truly hero of wano

Idk why his appearance matters :whitepress:

i believe this is the text used in the original vivre card “ 接ぐ” which means “next to” as in “standing together, next to/beside each other”
I did not find that term you say in the original text of the Databook, maybe there is another term used for it

Here is the scan so we can be sure to stay correct (should be the bottom right if I'm not wrong)

I got many messages, also by japanese people themselves, who told me it clearly says/means "after", after putting a translation of one of the translators here from WorstGen (I didnt know him) who said "next to" in my Story
[This is the only one I found in my screenshots]

This is also a translation I found in the internet, not sure who translated it, but in the bottom he specially mentioned that it says "just behind the captain"

Artus's translation also says "after" - which definitely makes sense context wise tbh, he's always fighting the second strongest and not the main strongest enemy for a reason

I found no other translations in the internet, but the two I found there and the many people who messaged me on Insta, all say that it specifically says/means "after" (whether it is word by word "after", or just context wise clear, idk)

So I'm kinda confused by your claims now, but obviously open to change my mind if you can explain it logically/linguistically

I'm not deluded like most of y'all here just trying desperately to defend my own claims - I love debating and scaling also for the reason to change other peoples mind and also my own mind to the most logical conclusion

This is also a translation I found in the internet, not sure who translated it, but in the bottom he specially mentioned that it says "just behind the captain"
That’s mine. I posted it originally on OJ.

に次ぐ - comes just after/just behind X

接ぐ - adjoining X

The VC mentions the first, not the second. The pronunciation is the same so 接ぐ most likely stems from a typo.

For future reference though, I wouldn’t use Arthur’s translations. The man makes shit up and fucks up majorly, such as when he described Chopper as ‘half human’ in a translation. Chopper is no such thing and that’s not what the text said to begin with.

@Den_Den_Mushi can you translate this? I don't want akainu AP to be above fujitora
マグマを自在に操る力は、悪魔の実のなかでも最高峰の攻撃力を誇る - the ability to freely control magma boasts the highest attack power among devil fruits

悪魔の実のなかでも - among devil fruits

最高峰 - highest level of/ pinnacle of

攻撃力 - offensive power

idk what Fuji’s card says but that’s some high praise for Akainu’s fruit.

"To cut down an oni in one clean sweep, he's on his way to Onigashima!"
So even the vivre card are confirming that Zoro target is Kaido. Well guys, there it is your final fight for Zoro! By the way, they say to cut down in one clean sweep, that mean this feat hasnt happen yet, Zoro left a scar but didnt cut down clean Kaido. Foreshadowin 100% more interaction between Zoro&Kaido.

Greg from One Piece, mention that Kaido could be an Oni. There was a panel where Zoro used Oni-giri and Greg mention that is appriopriate to be used vs Kaido (based of his race).

He achieved a complete victory with Rengoku Onigiri over Killer, the manslayer Kamazou who terrorised the Flower Capital!
This was just so obvious from the get go. Even the anime show the total superiority of Zoro.

In any case, thanks @Den_Den_Mushi for your translations.
It's supposed to be a wordplay I think but the meaning does seem to lean towards Zoro targeting Kaido specifically. Don't ask me to translate wordplays lol, I just convey whatever meaning was behind the pun, not the pun itself.

なで斬り鬼斬り鬼ヶ島へいざ参る

なで斬り - clean sweep, to kill several things in one slash

鬼斬り - Zoro's Onigiri attack, but can also be split into 鬼 (Oni) and 斬り(to cut)

鬼ヶ島へいざ参る - is going to Onigashima

Doesn't make sense to translate it as 'going to Onigashima to (use the attack) Onigiri in one fell swoop'. It only makes sense if he's talking about his desire to kill Kaido (which he also mentioned to Queen).

Last edited:
So mihawk was talking about the warlods only.
That war they are on the same team sorry to disappoint u :josad:

"GreenEggsAHam, post: 1382378, member: 4898"]Dang Pre-Udon Luffy>Zoro>Milaugh

and the admirals toyed with someone stronger then milaugh so easily.
There is certain admiral who got two shotted by dead beard and cursed afterwards and even ran away from him to not confront him again :josad:
WG with Ladmirals :
Can't scarre Kaido

Zoro alone :
Can scarre Kaido
:josad:

That war they are on the same team sorry to disappoint u :josad:
dang you can't tell the difference between the 3 great powers
There is certain admiral who got two shotted by dead beard and cursed afterwards and even ran away from him to not confront him again
I know remmeber mihawk couldn't even get past vista while the same admiral took his head off in advance and came back to fight Vista(mihawk equal) 15 other commanders

WG with Ladmirals :
Can't scarre Kaido

Zoro alone :
Can scarre Kaido
Sorry manga already confirmed that kizaru can handle his own with kaido.
Don't forget Pre-Udon Luffy put down kaido and zoro failed to do it :josad:

Toko isn't yasus daughter

Yasu didn't eat a smile

Enma is a cursed blade

That's it iirc
Dont forget about the Dinos

That’s mine. I posted it originally on OJ.

に次ぐ - comes just after/just behind X

接ぐ - adjoining X

The VC mentions the first, not the second. The pronunciation is the same so 接ぐ most likely stems from a typo.
Thanks man for clarification

For future reference though, I wouldn’t use Arthur’s translations. The man makes shit up and fucks up majorly, such as when he described Chopper as ‘half human’ in a translation. Chopper is no such thing and that’s not what the text said to begin with.
Yea true. He tries his best but is no native japanese and makes mistakes at times.

マグマを自在に操る力は、悪魔の実のなかでも最高峰の攻撃力を誇る - the ability to freely control magma boasts the highest attack power among devil fruits
You see I told you @Erkan12 :akaman:

dang you can't tell the difference between the 3 great powers
Headcanon.com
In the same war they are portrayed on the same side fighting WB crew keep your headacanons to urself admiral tard :josad:
know remmeber mihawk couldn't even get past vista while the same admiral took his head off in advance and came back to fight Vista(mihawk equal) 15 other commanders
What ?
Day dream Mihawk didn't get injured by Vista whilst ladmirals bled and kissed the ground by commanders :josad: what ? 15 commanders :suresure: he couldn't even bypass Marco :gokulaugh::gokulaugh: and what happened before that in two shot he kissed the ground cursing and ran away from dead beard :gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

Sorry manga already confirmed that kizaru can handle his own with kaido.
He couldn't even handle Old ray who didn't pick a sword for years :josad:

Don't forget Pre-Udon Luffy put down kaido and zoro failed to do it
It's true Pre udon did that but let's hype post udon who is mastering adv CoC but ladmirals got a dead bearf who doesn't have it and still made their strongest admiral cursing and kissing the ground and running away :josad:
We can talk how WG didn't scarre Kaido with Ladmirals there but Zoro could :josad:

Just like Newgate, Roger and all Yonko "couldnt" scar Kaido. :goatasure:

Perhaps they never "tried" to. Ever thought about that option?
WG captured him and tried to kill him per author words :kizabat: and you know there is certain fodders there who couldn't scarre him let alone killing him :hihihi: