News One Piece: Vivre Card (Data book)-Discussion Thread

Saddens me that Kanjuros DF name is being delegated to a VC, in the same manner Kid's DF name was revealed in a SBS recently was it?
Jury's out on when we're finally gonna get Apoo's too.

:pepapoo::nicagesmile::goatasure:
Fr man Kanjuro has been part of THREE ARC's now, but gonna reveal his df some databook?

They really just want to increase those sales when you have a popular character lile Marco and his bounty instead of the revealing it in the arc HE is part of, hey buy the databook look forward Marco's bounty!

King's bounty in databook too

G

Gorosei Informer

Fr man Kanjuro has been part of THREE ARC's now, but gonna reveal his df some databook?

They really just want to increase those sales when you have a popular character lile Marco and his bounty instead of the revealing it in the arc HE is part of, hey buy the databook look forward Marco's bounty!

This is exactly what I feared was gonna happen. Force us to buy extra content to get all the missing details and such.
Oda: "Oh I 'forgot' to include it in the manga, silly me!"

Meanwhile Shueisha and Oda are like:

This is exactly what I feared was gonna happen. Force us to buy extra content to get all the missing details and such.
Oda: "Oh I 'forgot' to include it in the manga, silly me!"

Meanwhile Shueisha and Oda are like:

DLC.
Post automatically merged:

On the one hand, its just trivia and doesn't really undermine the story. On the other hand, tall those introduction boxes could have had those data pieces too.

The Ancient Zoans chapter was perfect for bounty reveals.

Tbf I don't even care about his df, so glad it didn't take up precious manga space :kayneshrug:

People want to know it, people don't want to know it, many irrelevant characters have these infos already laid out, Kanjuro doesn't when all it takes is some small text below his intro box
Again I see no problem with it cause I don't think every character has to have info.

If anything we're being bombarded with irrelevant OP details too much, there's nothing wrong with ditching it for the VC.