News One Piece: Vivre Card (Data book)-Discussion Thread

Can you check something… When they name zoans like Kaido, do they put “Mythical model” in the name of the Zoan? If so then did they put “mythical model” with this Big monk thing

Like if they put that infront of Kaido’s devil fruit and not Onimaru’s then we can conclude it’s not mythical
They put 'mythical model' on both Kaido's and Onimaru's.

- No Haoushoku CoC for Zoro in the vivre card. There is only 剣聞色 (coo) and 武装色 (coa).

For now, no mention of CoC in the text.

I will translate Zoro's VC in few hours @Rivaille @Shanal @stairs-kun

For Ashura, it just says "it's an ninestyle attack when the body becomes a demonic one. That attack was enough to leave a scar even to the yonkou Kaido."

Enma part : "enma the entrusted sword, swallows Zoro's haki and becomes black.
Already translated for them. No need!:cheers:

Thank you a lot @PuckTheGreat , did you already translation the part of Ulti though?^^
Image Right
He's able to cross blades blades on equal footing with powerful Samurai with high fighting capabilities
Image Left Bottom
Jack was directly made an "All Star" by Kaidou himself.
The depth of his strength, decision making skills, and loyalty all contribute to Kaido having complete trust in him.
:steef::steef::steef:
Clash equal with Ashura the blade with high fighting capabiliities and also his depth of his strength and skill why Kaido made him a allstar,dude is just 28 and already have 1B!!!
Crazy hype and I hope he beat the ass of Sulong Inu soon, I hope it, Jack go though the hell, he deserve a W finally.^^

Image Right
He's able to cross blades blades on equal footing with powerful Samurai with high fighting capabilities

Image Left Mid
Ordinarily he prefers violence but he also posseses the presence of mind to mind judge whether violence would be advantageous depending on the situation.

Image Left Bottom
Jack was directly made an "All Star" by Kaidou himself.
The depth of his strength, decision making skills, and loyalty all contribute to Kaido having complete trust in him.

*edited
This makes me hope that his fight with Inu won't end as easy as we think

I think 2 people will join SH after wano. They will be part of 2nd monster trio.
Jinbe is already there.
Franky is there too. Franky Jinbe and Yamato.
Also thoughts on Franky v. Robin? Robin's opponent was younger and higher bounty. Robin > Franky in bounty also.

The only thing in BM's favour is that she was born in Wano.
Franky solo Sasaki and conscious while Robin had Brook help against Black Maria and fainted after the fight.
Franky > Robin anyday.

Luffy didn't have observation haki yet, he only got a glimpse of it when Mihawk was about to cut his arms off
Not LUFFY!

Oda didnt establish that concept at that time. Later, it was explained by Rayleigh that you can predict your enemy's attacks (Normal CoO). Then he went on to explain only a select few has the ability to look into the future (FS CoO). It shows that Luffy already had normal CoO, Oda didnt explain it because it was too early, and then guess what, Time skip happened, and first thing Oda focused on was Luffy's training.
So, take your dumb ass reasoning somewhere else.

Notice it says stops not defeated
and notice I'm saying won not beat the fuck out of them
Shanks got what he wanted, Kaido didn't

Kaido had his underlings
Kaido and Shanks fought (a bit)
Shanks got what he wanted without any level of damage

and then he went to marine ford and earned much higher levels of hype

Shanks hype during that day is still unrivaled in one piece verse

Not LUFFY!

Oda didnt establish that concept at that time. Later, it was explained by Rayleigh that you can predict your enemy's attacks (Normal CoO). Then he went on to explain only a select few has the ability to look into the future (FS CoO). It shows that Luffy already had normal CoO, Oda didnt explain it because it was too early, and then guess what, Time skip happened, and first thing Oda focused on was Luffy's training.
So, take your dumb ass reasoning somewhere else.
Eye roll. He did.