Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Main Story

• Scandal

• Total voters

CoC: Color of Clowns

We Shall Sail On Every Light Wave
Honestly after this chapter the cast creeps me out even more, dude with glasses really struggling to not jerk off on his sister yikes. Hopefully this goes quickly to the final act and doesn't take much longer, cause this whole movie arc kinda killed this series for me. Kaguya Sama >>> Oshi no Ko
That's the entire point of the series.

The Idol industry ruins kids' lives by sexualizing them for profit.

They're fucked up because shitty fucked up adults want to see them naked and fuck them, and will pay as much money as possible to get as close to that fucked up reality as possible.

That being said, Aqua x Ruby forever

But, there is only one true goddess

Mem-Cho

That's the entire point of the series.

The Idol industry ruins kids' lives by sexualizing them for profit.

They're fucked up because shitty fucked up adults want to see them naked and fuck them, and will pay as much money as possible to get as close to that fucked up reality as possible.

That being said, Aqua x Ruby forever

But, there is only one true goddess

Mem-Cho

They’re siblings :willight:

They’re siblings :willight:
Just pretend the reincarnation never happened. Oi. They never chose to be siblings, Ruby always wanted to love Aqua.

Ruby loved Aqua in her past life, now they're the same age, as long as they don't make incest babies, I don't care.

(I actually root for Kana, but I know how crazy/evil Aka/Mengo can be, so I'm hoping if I root for Aqua x Ruby enough I can get the secret Kana ending).

Aqua is technically... like, 50? Who gives a shit about the incest, man is certified Otaku Lolicon. Having sex with his twin sister, who is his own age, would be a step up from simping for his 16-year-old idol mother in his past life.

Oshi no Ko is a really weird series, lol

Just pretend the reincarnation never happened. Oi. They never chose to be siblings, Ruby always wanted to love Aqua.

Ruby loved Aqua in her past life, now they're the same age, as long as they don't make incest babies, I don't care.

(I actually root for Kana, but I know how crazy/evil Aka/Mengo can be, so I'm hoping if I root for Aqua x Ruby enough I can get the secret Kana ending).

Aqua is technically... like, 50? Who gives a shit about the incest, man is certified Otaku Lolicon. Having sex with his twin sister, who is his own age, would be a step up from simping for his 16-year-old idol mother in his past life.

Oshi no Ko is a really weird series, lol
Yes. . . it can be pretty weird. :saden:

Honestly after this chapter the cast creeps me out even more, dude with glasses really struggling to not jerk off on his sister yikes. Hopefully this goes quickly to the final act and doesn't take much longer, cause this whole movie arc kinda killed this series for me. Kaguya Sama >>> Oshi no Ko
Unpopular take, but I gotta say it:

1. The Movie arc is the Wano of OnK (aka the worst arc in the series).

2. Kaguya-sama post-rooftop confession is generally a weaker work compared to pre-rooftop confession.

Unpopular take, but I gotta say it:

1. The Movie arc is the Wano of OnK (aka the worst arc in the series).

2. Kaguya-sama post-rooftop confession is generally a weaker work compared to pre-rooftop confession.
1. I refuse to judge arc's mid-arc anymore, I'll respond to this again once the series if finished and Aqua and Ruby make AI's reincarnation

2. Yeah Aka was really sick of drawing by the end of Kaguya. IMO he blows his thumbs out playing Apex Legends and then his hands are too sore to draw, happens to me as a writer with gaming a lot. I'm interested to see how the anime improves the end of Kaguya.

1. I refuse to judge arc's mid-arc anymore, I'll respond to this again once the series if finished and Aqua and Ruby make AI's reincarnation

2. Yeah Aka was really sick of drawing by the end of Kaguya. IMO he blows his thumbs out playing Apex Legends and then his hands are too sore to draw, happens to me as a writer with gaming a lot. I'm interested to see how the anime improves the end of Kaguya.
It isn't about the quality of the drawing, but the quality of the writing and the story that downgraded Kaguya. The anime isn't gonna improve it.

And the film arc already ended.