Status
Not open for further replies.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Oh Fook, I see. But then why would he link it and then speak that way? I understood it as him wanting us to understand what he's saying, he said it was a translator.

*drinks a glass of whiskey*
It seems to translate only 1 way, I tried to do the reverse but it made the Ali G stroke speak even more stroke like
So I think he was implying that we should all use that website to translate ourselves and speak stroke style

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Hit appears to be da wes'ite dat makes hit so dig yous natta wiv an accent from da british isles. it's quite amusin, an' looks yorkie if one eva has da post restricshun ability in da future.
Luckily for you mate I can speak strokese , what this Fook @Pot Goblin is saying is that the lad Lanji appears to be under some sort of PR where he has to speak a dialect from the link he gave. Cant figure out which one it is though.

@Rej

*smokes a cigarette*
lmao, I like this, I like the fact there is even a translator for that xD

anyway I am going to sleep, will catch up and reread during my breaks at work later and then see where I place a vote

I am sorry, but this will def be a weaker D1 from my side since I am restricted to access to this game for the next 14 hours.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
lmao, I like this, I like the fact there is even a translator for that xD

anyway I am going to sleep, will catch up and reread during my breaks at work later and then see where I place a vote

I am sorry, but this will def be a weaker D1 from my side since I am restricted to access to this game for the next 14 hours.
It's all good
good night
:pepemwai:

*drinks glass of whiskey*
@LANJI CUCKSMOKE is this what you meant lad.

Fook, my cig.

*smokes a cigarette*
Oh Fook, I see. But then why would he link it and then speak that way? I understood it as him wanting us to understand what he's saying, he said it was a translator.

*drinks a glass of whiskey*
^^^

this is what I meant
but Pots roight. cack only translates 'un woy though.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Alright. Let's see how many of these becomes correct.

*smokes cigarette*

1. @Sallucion - scum
2. @SoulKiller - scum
4. @Ekkologix - town
5. @Flowa - town
7. @Yo Tan Wa - town
8. @hime - town
9. @ConquistadoR - town
13. @Zolo - town
14. @Rottkins - town
15. @BakiDou - town
17. @Marimo_420 - town