Status
Not open for further replies.
tpein
doddsy
lind
yo tan wa (neutral)

seem townish I think
the only guy scum reading me is lind and he is doing it only after I checked him to give himself an excuse as to why he did not let me check him.
It makes no sense for him to deny the check.
I said I am a parity cop so it makes sense for me to scan a town and someone I scum read.
lynch him.
he had no reason to not let me check him.
he is scum.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
go with the mechanical info.
Lind is confirmed scum by me.
he did not allow me to scan him.
would town do this?
get him out of here.
Did you target me as well?

And for sure im thinking of doing that too. Just trying to come to terms with the fact that I've been lead around by someone who I considered a brother all game.

the only guy scum reading me is lind and he is doing it only after I checked him to give himself an excuse as to why he did not let me check him.
It makes no sense for him to deny the check.
I said I am a parity cop so it makes sense for me to scan a town and someone I scum read.
lynch him.
he had no reason to not let me check him.
he is scum.
look at his poe man
I dont think he scumreads you

btw are you the only person with rps in the game?

There's also this information that we have:
- Yo tan blocks a player that he targets - he targeted Adam on night 3 and there was a mafia kill.
- Doddsy targeted Adam last night and he didn't go anywhere and there was a failed mafia kill.

So here's what I think is happening if Adam is mafia - he's role block immune and the reason the kill failed last night is because Juliet protected the player that was going to be killed by him.

It's the only way all our information matches.
Even if Juliet did protect the player, I still would have seen Adam move which I did not, he just targetted no body per my result.

Not really interested in Adam at the moment, Lind or Mango

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Did you target me as well?

And for sure im thinking of doing that too. Just trying to come to terms with the fact that I've been lead around by someone who I considered a brother all game.
I haven't led you around because I'm not scum. Somebody is blocking my actions every night.

Marimo, trust in me as a friend you've known for 2 years now, I won't lead anyone in games maliciously. Don't take this to heart. I'm your brother and always will be.

I didn't get rbed last night coz I didn't receive any such info from the host
Only investigative information will be revealed by the host. If yours is not investigative then you won't receive the result.

Status
Not open for further replies.