Questions & Mysteries Pre Time Skip vs Post Time skip ?

Pre Time Skip or Post Time Skip

• Total voters
People give a lot of flak to post-timeskip but the world building is infinitely better post-timeskip and imo, a lot more fun. A lot of pre-timeskip was built on the "potential" of how things would be in the end and "hype" moments that defined certain characters like Shanks/Whitebeard, etc.

Don't get me wrong, pre-timeskip does a lot of things better, but I like post way more simply because character and world building are my thing.

I like pre ts more because we saw more of the straw hats together but I still like post ts.
I think with wano, oda is going to focus more again on the straw hats. At least I hope so.

I can't complain about luffy's treatment. I wish zoro and sanji had more fights though.
Hoping Wano is a return to form for the rest of the series and a serious focus on tt strawhats after this point. Everyone should get battles and the remaining arcs need to start feeling more personal/threatening/serious again. I'm confident they will, considering Akainu, Blackbeard, Shanks, and the WG are still things that need to be addressed, and there's ALOT to do because of it.

pre time skip was pretty much about the strawhats adventure but suddenly oda decided to change all that and focus more on world building and by that the enjoyment for me has lessened
Definitely pre-timeskip.

There are many reasons, but the most important reasons is we have grown older. With age, priorities and taste change. Similar plotline, setup or humors dont seem as enjoyable as it did earlier.
hey dude how are you doing ?

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Pre Time Skip - Funny adventures and roaming around, few fights and probably moment where most of us fell in love with the series ( Shank's giving his hat to Luffy and Baratie arc when it comes to me )
Post Time Skip - More serious, tough fights more plot seeing the daylight, etc.
I prefer Post Time Skip cuz I like fighting and building up your position as a strong character? I don't know how to pronounce this.

Pre Time Skip - Funny adventures and roaming around, few fights and probably moment where most of us fell in love with the series ( Shank's giving his hat to Luffy and Baratie arc when it comes to me )
Post Time Skip - More serious, tough fights more plot seeing the daylight, etc.
I prefer Post Time Skip cuz I like fighting and building up your position as a strong character? I don't know how to pronounce this.
For me I really like this scene
As we see many other type characters who are watching an interesting project