Powers & Abilities Pre-Wano Luffy CoA vs Zoro CoA

Which CoA is better?

• Total voters
Yall know apoo being able to temporarily ko luffy doesn't have anything to do with armament right?

Apoo being able to hold off zoro's armament attacks do tho
"H-hey you know luffy being knocked out doesn't have anything with armament, right? It's not like luffy can use armament to protect his body, r-right?"
Post automatically merged:

Imagine butting into the argument without having an idea of what this thread about. Oh, wait.
Well, I don't have to imagine that. I can just see your post

Forget about condom stans, ask Mr. Zoloser to cut tonfa, birdcage, naked man
▪ask mr fainter to use FS better next time against Apoo to not faint again .
▪Ask mr Barrier haki loser to train using it and not having troll yamato stopping it casually .
▪Ask mr fainter to use FS better again against Troll yamato

"H-hey you know luffy being knocked out doesn't have anything with armament, right? It's not like luffy can use armament to protect his body, r-right?"
Apoo has hax abilities the make his attacks unpredictable and hard to avoid. The only real counter seems to be covered your ears

Zoro didn't use armament to defend himself either but unlike luffy he and apoo have acted been clashing with haki. With apoo able to defend himself fine even post emna

Apoo has hax abilities the make his attacks unpredictable and hard to avoid. The only real counter seems to be covered your ears

Zoro didn't use armament to defend himself either but unlike luffy he and apoo have acted been clashing with haki. With apoo able to defend himself fine even post emna
zoro doesnt need to use armament to defend himself just like oden just because he doesnt coat his body doesnt mean his coa is weaker than luffy mr yc3 kyoshiro vs zoro
zoro would cut trough his haki like butter deal with it what about condom getting his haki broken by bellamy and now with his power up adv coa shit getting his haki broken by fucking ulti :suresure:

The “logic” it takes to suggest that Luffy fights enemies that are far superior to the enemies Zoro fights at any given time, yet would be less adequately able to attack and defend himself against those massively stronger enemies than Zoro would against the massively weaker enemies is just laughable. Zoro fanboys stay the second worst fanbase in this fandom.
Pre wano armament
Zoro > luffy in skill/technique
Luffy > zoro in strength
Lol? Luffy’s use of CoA to create Gear Four says otherwise. There is nothing Zoro does with CoA that competes with Luffy’s usage, be it strength, skill, etx

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
The “logic” it takes to suggest that Luffy fights enemies that are far superior to the enemies Zoro fights at any given time, yet would be less adequately able to attack and defend himself against those massively stronger enemies than Zoro would against the massively weaker enemies is just laughable. Zoro fanboys stay the second worst fanbase in this fandom.
The logic would let you realize that most damage Luffy takes comes from fists made of flesh and bones.
While Zoro's swords are constantly facing against metal and need to stay without nicks.
Luffy fanboys arguments never had logic, they start foaming as soon as someone says that Zoro is better...
Luffy’s use of CoA to create Gear Four says otherwise
Oh, he almost can do full body armament. He should take notes from Pica and Vergo...

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman

Lol? Luffy’s use of CoA to create Gear Four says otherwise. There is nothing Zoro does with CoA that competes with Luffy’s usage, be it strength, skill, etx
Luffys haki strength is no different in g4 to base. He just backs it up with a bigger body.
Talk when someone breaks zoros coa.

how is that a haki feat Luffy did this then cover part of his body with armament

He cover's his body with haki first to harden his skin. This multiplies the elasticity of his rubber. If you've ever pumped up a tire before, it gets insanely hard. This is essentially what Luffy is doing.

This means he's containing all the energy by keeping his skin tense. Given the strength of his punches, that's kind of insane.

The fact that Zoro with a haki attack is blocked so casually by Apoo is enough proof that his CoA is nowhere near Oden's haki level, while Luffy has already reached Oden haki level

As for the question of the topic, only Luffy in the boundman who unites the power of the haki with the increase of the muscles and the elasticity of the DF is superior. Current Zoro is superior to the CoA of the pre-wano base Luffy
why do Zoro haters skip his scenes.
I know you hate Zoro but DON'T SKIP EVERY SCENE ZORO IS IN

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
ISDS is a situational and powered up version of SS which can be used when Zoro has great momentum. It is not a technique Zoro can use casually I think.

Do you understand how air resistance works my friend?

Not only does he manage to cut against all that air pressure while swinging his swords forward, he also manages to create enough DC to bisect a walking mountain.

If he didn't have this shitty handicap, forget Pica, Deressrosa itself would have been reduced to dust.

Worororo SZN.

Not only does he manage to cut against all that air pressure while swinging his swords forward, he also manages to create enough DC to bisect a walking mountain.

If he didn't have this shitty handicap, forget Pica, Deressrosa itself would have been reduced to dust.

Worororo SZN.
Ok, well then to be fair here, his forward momentum also gives him an AP boost and neither of those have to do with the hardness of his haki

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
Ok, well then to be fair here, his forward momentum also gives him an AP boost and neither of those have to do with the hardness of his haki
Forward momentum was actually counteractive to his greater 3000 worlds.

Every action has a opposite and equal reaction, which in this case would be the air resistance as shown in the panels above.

If he was just merely crashing into the mountain? That's fine. And yes he would have force via the momentum.

However, he's trying to cut the mountain and in order to do so, he has to swing all of his swords forward and against the force of the air pressure.

At the best, it equals out. At worst, he was massively handicapped.

Worororo SZN.
I did my major in Electronics Engineering and Computer Science along with a minor in Physics. Of course I know how air resistance works my friend. What you are forgetting, however, is that he also gained a initial force with the throw of Orlumbus. Since the net force was in the direction of throw at the beginning, Zoro was speeding up. However, since air resistance increased with increase of speed, his acceleration got reduced in positive direction and his speed increased with less slope. It is a basic negative feedback mechanism really. At final point, he had a speed different than zero, hence, his movement can be represented with average acceleration and mass.

To sum up the mechanism, with existence of acceleration, his speed increases. Whenever his speed increases, so does the air resistance and this results in drop of net force, hence the acceleration. If acceleration falls but stays positive, his speed increases with less slope and the same procedure continues. At a certain moment, net force falls to zero and at that stage, velocity remains constant since the force of throw and air resistance will cancel each other out. There is an equilibrium point.
The same principle also applies to transistors with degeneration resistors/inductors too. Increasing base/emitter or gate/source voltage results in increase of current. However, with increase of current, the voltage drop across degeneration resistor/inductor also increases. Hence, since emitter/source voltage increases, this results in reduction in base/emitter,gate/source voltage and hence, reduction in current. From AC perspective, the gain is reduced but bandwidth/linearity is increased.
Note that I am not going into second or third order effects in these topics for the simplicity of analysis. However, I have specialized in design of RF/mm-Wave mixers and VCOs, so if you want me to, I obviously can go to that realm too.

Last edited:
Forward momentum was actually counteractive to his greater 3000 worlds.

Every action has a opposite and equal reaction, which in this case would be the air resistance as shown in the panels above.

If he was just merely crashing into the mountain? That's fine. And yes he would have force via the momentum.

However, he's trying to cut the mountain and in order to do so, he has to swing all of his swords forward and against the force of the air pressure.

At the best, it equals out. At worst, he was massively handicapped.
Well then you’d need to calculate how much of a nerf swinging against all that pressure actually is
I’d argue not much based on his feat of casually throwing a flying slash powerful enough to push an admiral back while under enough gravity to cause internal bleeding aswell as his jaw muscle keeping hold of his third sword despite the wind pressure. Once you get to a certain level of strength; small handicaps like wind pressure and gravity don’t hold you back as much as flying as Mach speeds propels you forward... if that makes sense..