Character Discussion Rate Luffy As a Protagonist

Rate Luffy as a protagonist

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
You missed the meaning of regression, when he said this to vivi , he meant that she must be ready to accept sacrifices, but that doesn’t mean to let her friends die ,
Seriously, It is something predictable from a shounen reader like you , but the next time , try to use your brain
"try to use your brain"

maybe i'll bother responding to your post if u aren't rude next time.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Rude ? In worstgen? Iam trying to descend to your level
Pre Time Skip Luffy is one of the better shonen mcs, for me, easily above the likes of Naruto/Goku/Ichigo. I'd say, 7/10.

Post Time Skip Luffy is a complete regression and character flanderization. He went from telling Vivi that "people die" to telling Jinbe to "not to die even if he dies". The chosen one tropes also got worse and worse, it was kind of a problem pre time skip but post time skip(Wano in particular) has been full of them. 3/10.
You replied to this post of mine(that wasn't directed or intended to be offensive/rude to anyone)

with "use your brain".

sorry you feel that strongly when people express their dislike of a fictional character

You replied to this post of mine(that wasn't directed or intended to be offensive/rude to anyone)

with "use your brain".

sorry you feel that strongly when people express their dislike of a fictional character
I said use your brain because you are not using, this is not rudeness ,

and you came with the most childish argument , that luffy should tell him to die

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
I said use your brain because you are not using, this is not rudeness ,

and you came with the most childish argument , that luffy should tell him to die
If you really think that telling someone to use their brain isn't rude, I don't know what to say....

And he never said Luffy should have told Jinbe to die. It's very ironic that you're telling people to use their brain when you somehow misunderstood something so simple...

If you really think that telling someone to use their brain isn't rude, I don't know what to say....

And he never said Luffy should have told Jinbe to die. It's very ironic that you're telling people to use their brain when you somehow misunderstood something so simple...
No that’s what he is literally saying , first he is blaming luffy (Oda) for the cringe translation, second he is trying to make it seem like it is out of character, while in fact it is just a person telling his friend to survive
Post automatically merged:

Rudeness is a running theme in this forum ,so no