Speculations Realistically, how can ZKK occur at this point?

Who was called the World Strongest? Whitebeard or Roger? :myman:

World's Strongest Man/Swordsman/Creature...luffy will never be called any of these 🤣
WB was Worlds strongest after roger died IIRC. I wouldnt be so sure about that since luffy is gonna defeat the Worlds Strongest Creature. What would that make him in the eyes of the Marines? Yeah thats what i thought.
Luffy will defeat Blackbeard who will be called the Worlds Strongest Man ever so what would that make Luffy?
Ffs yall are missing common sense:lawsigh:
Post automatically merged:

Zoro did this in the first official chapter of Wano, Zoro killed the magistrate!
Notice how he didnt slice any in half? didnt see any heads flying.
If Oda cant draw them being cut in half how tf do you expect him to draw the main villain (prob the most important villain luffy has to overcome) head being sliced off:luuh:

Atleast make it sound realistic

Lmao..

well it fits my theory that zoro goes up but doesn't intervene

Kaido should utter a reaction to his top commanders falling one after another.

what if we get a reaction from kaido looking at Queen taking to air..

if Luffy is about to loose i except zoro and sanji to be there.. with Zoro landing the final blow etc..

which is the only possibility i see as a sign for ZKK.
I'd say we still have to wait for Onigashima to reach the capital before ZKK take place, so I don't think Zoro's going up since he has to close out his plotline with Hiyori first (not counting passing out due to whatever or King somehow continuing the fight). I think it will be nice if Cook's the one to launch Zoro to the skies for ZKK, anyway, so I'm good with that possibility. :cheers:

Last edited:
WB was Worlds strongest after roger died IIRC. I wouldnt be so sure about that since luffy is gonna defeat the Worlds Strongest Creature. What would that make him in the eyes of the Marines? Yeah thats what i thought.
Luffy will defeat Blackbeard who will be called the Worlds Strongest Man ever so what would that make Luffy?

If Oda cant draw them being cut in half how tf do you expect him to draw the main villain (prob the most important villain luffy has to overcome) head being sliced off:luuh:

Punk Hazard dragon head chop, Zoro is brutal check how he destroyed King, not only he cut him, he left King without a limb (a wing in this case)

I'd say we still have to wait for Onigashima to reach the capital before ZKK take place, so I don't think Zoro's going up since he has to close out his plotline with Hiyori first (not counting passing out due to whatever or King somehow continuing the fight). Anyway, I think it will be nice if Cook's the one to launch Zoro to the skies for ZKK, anyway, so I'm good with that possibility. :cheers:
Kaido won't see it coming if that does happen..

but i want zkk to respect Luffy's battle first and then finish the plot line with sanji.. get more narrative value behind Zkk then..

Roger never got that title when he was alive but Whitebeard did.
Luffy is not going to be the world's Strongest anything, but Zoro will :myman:

The Pirate King and his Right Hand, The World's Strongest Swordsman :cheers:

good, I am pretty sure you also were one of the user that believe in this:

Well you are following your side, I am following mine side. We shall see who is the wiser here :milaugh:

By the way, if you are so sure go and put your bet on ZKK or No ZKK:
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/zkk-or-not-zkk-bet-your-account.20062/page-5
cool ill do that but i always knew zoro had CoC

Roger never got that title when he was alive but Whitebeard did.
Luffy is not going to be the world's Strongest anything, but Zoro will :myman:

The Pirate King and his Right Hand, The World's Strongest Swordsman :cheers:
The pirate king means you can beat anyone, if he cant then he wouldnt be free.
you might wanna reread the story akhi

cool ill do that but i always knew zoro had CoC

The pirate king means you can beat anyone, if he cant then he wouldnt be free.
you might wanna reread the story akhi
Pirate King means you find the last Island that no one has been able to do. What pirate king is =/= what is means to luffy. Couldn't beat Garp or Whitebeard though. You might wanna reread the story yourself akhi:suresure:

Last edited: