General & Others Remember when people were saying Monster Trio is not real or Sanji got kicked out of M3?

Sanji hasn't been portrayed next to Luffy since pre-fishman island fight with the Kraken.

M3 isn't a thing.

Luffy/Zoro are the Worst Gen duo (strength related)

Zoro/Sanji are the PK's wings duo (role/utility related)
Did you just skip WCI?

Luffy/Sanji has been portrayed a lot. Just like Luffy/Zoro and Zoro/Sanji.

The trio never died and yes it’s still a strength thing

I also was quite confused on the idea Sanji was no longer considered close to Luffy and Zoro, or comparable to them. It's been there since the beginning, and shouldn't have been a question.

Hell, even King and Queen's introduction and dynamic is more than enough proof of a mirror of Zoro and Sanji, just like how Kaku and Jyabura were, and how Mr. 1 and Mr. 2 fought as well.

The main thing that felt obvious: If Luffy has to jump to competing and defeating Kaido (w/ help obviously) then it would mean the rest of the Straw Hats need to get stronger too in a comparable growth in their own respect.

Otherwise how the hell is this crew going to be matching more strong opponents with just Luffy and Zoro carrying them all? We're nearing the endgame now.

It was obvious all along. Dunno what manga most of these powerscalers and the toxic Zoro stans been reading

Last edited:
Monster Trio, or call it Pirate King and his wings for the triggered souls who call it fan translation, would never change. Never has, never will. You've credible person in Robin admitting to it and narrator spoonfeeding it. Let alone countless panels of them acting in command or being portrayed in duo or trio with each other over and over again.

One thing that'll change though is narrative of haters everytime someone new joins. First Robin, then Franky now Jinbe and later perhaps Yamato will all be "stronger" than Sanji, while anyone with half functioning brain laughs in Oda :3

You're making it sound like Sanji is fighting Queen because it connects to his character and not because Oda made Queen just so he connects to Sanji's character. You do realize that the author isn't bound by anything in this case, right? If Oda wanted to reverse their roles and make Jinbei fight the stronger one, he would. He would just make Who's Who and Queen different. This is a very bad reasoning imo.

Yeah, I'm not taking feats as the primary argument and the crew dynamic as it's One Piece! "How it should be" is what it is right now and exactly what Oda is doing right now. Portrayal and the established dynamic has always been much more credible. So Zoro and Sanji are the wings of PK not because of being the 2 strongest in the crew after Luffy but because... I dunno they're more relevant? lol. It's so obvious that even genuine Jinbei stans like @TheKnightOfTheSea agree to it.

You literally said that the Monster Trio is an actual thing. What else does it mean other than being the Top 3 strongest of the crew? The 3 share no dynamic other than their strength and it has always been like that.
Hey so Sanji got crushed right?

Hey so Sanji got crushed right?
?? Your argument would've worked if Jinbei would've fought Queen too. Who says that his durability is better than Sanji? His endurance on the other hand is really good. Probably better than Sanji. Anyways, I really don't wanna restart this debate. Most people agree with me.

I think the comment about Sanji and Zoro being Luffy's wings is pretty big evidence that no matter who joins, Oda intends to always keep Sanji as the 3rd strongest.

If Sanji's awakening his latent abilities, then its not just the exoskeleton that we are about to see. The other vinsmokes had enhanced speed, endurance, and strength in addition to their own unique abilities. As Stealth black, this means that Sanji should unlock enhanced invisibility due to his lineage factors, instead of his invisibility being merely tied to his suit.

imo, it is entirely possible for Sanji to leave wano stronger than Yamato(if yamato were to even join).

I think the comment about Sanji and Zoro being Luffy's wings is pretty big evidence that no matter who joins, Oda intends to always keep Sanji as the 3rd strongest.

If Sanji's awakening his latent abilities, then its not just the exoskeleton that we are about to see. The other vinsmokes had enhanced speed, endurance, and strength in addition to their own unique abilities. As Stealth black, this means that Sanji should unlock enhanced invisibility due to his lineage factors, instead of his invisibility being merely tied to his suit.

imo, it is entirely possible for Sanji to leave wano stronger than Yamato(if yamato were to even join).
I think Yamato vs Zoro and Sanji will be debatable by the end of Wano, but when the fights are happening in Elbaf (which is when the power levels actually matter), Zoro and Sanji will pull ahead of her