General & Others Remember when people were saying Sanji couldn't hurt Queen?

GOated thread as always
Post automatically merged:

The crazy thing is that every hit is still coming from Queen not looking at him.
he couldn't dodge marco's foot to the face you're expecting him to dodge sanji's
Post automatically merged:

Pretending that hybrid is more durable than the full transformation
:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:
lol base Df is duh more durable but queen is still part Df in hybrid unlike base..what should be astonishing is ..no raidsuit and no intense flames even when king is upping his game

Yeah remember that? Good time.

Nerfed Base Sanji makes Hybrid Queen bleeds. Something that Big Mom and Marco could do.

But unlike them, Queen did not use his hybrid form.

Meanwhile against Sanji, Queen goes to his hybrid from after two DJ attacks.

And what's more interesting is that Sanji was playing around with Queen for a while.

And he didn't even uses his RS.:stealthblack:

"But but Sanji loses against Queen in the newest chapter."

No you dumps, Sanji got knocked down by BOTH King and Queen.

But then he was fine and telling Chopper and Miyagi to take Zoro away from the Live Floor.

So Sanji did not lose to King and Queen. Same for Marco.

He's only reached his limits by fighting King and Queen from before and healing everybody on the Live Floor. No mention of defeat whatsoever.

And Perospero noted that Marco already looks exhausted from fighting King and Queen.

I will just leave it there. I will make a separate thread on why Sanji and Marco did not loses to King and Queen later but for now, gotta focus on Sanji SZN!!!!

Back to topic, even though Sanji is nerfed, he have enough power outputs to makes Queen bleeds with only base kicks.

"But but Chopper makes Queen bleeds too."

Chopper only landed his strongest attack due to Marco holding Queen down.

And even with that, Chopper didn't do damage to Queen.

While Sanji saves Chopper from death while carrying Zoro and broke Queen's teeth/skull.

Conclusion: Sanji can damage Queen while using base and DJ kicks.

So whoever says Sanji can't damage Queen, here's your L's.:holdthisl:

And the door is right there.

And just to trigger Sanji doubters even more, here's a gif of Sanji handing L's to his haters.

That's all from the Goat. Tagging some people who might be interested!

S A N J I ! ! !

:stealthblack:

Sanji is goated, he beats any yonko commanders 1v1 rn. People who said that Sanji cant damage ycs are just some betacucks who read 2 pieces.
You shouldn't talk about ''free rent'' when almost all your threads are about Sanji and trying to minimize it:

Wtf???:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh: Imagine having so much time to do hundred of threads with Sanji, nibba must be nr 1 Sanji fan, he has more dedication for Sanji than half his fanbase.

But thats the thing, Oda doesn't see it that way, pre-timeskip its the same thing for Luffy, Zoro and Sanji, but things hit different back then,
but pre ts had them being successful previous arc or at the end of the they get win over the character they were hype tool for but for sanji he got his cracked by vergo doesnt any kinds of W in that arc then nearly gets taken out by doffy leaves the arc stairght after that doesnt get anything in zou , he gets some ok moments from WCI like blocking attacks and kicking oven but he was humilated by his brothers and father but biggest L san in WCI was he needed be saved his brothers who treated him like trash and being called to slow by his brother something thats is supposed to be a big thing for sanji his speed and the only win he gets in wano before the raid was against page one but thats was with the raid suit, again making sanji protrail underwelming post TS then now with his moments feel empty and force.
And let's not act like Luffy, Zoro and Sanji didnt got hard times and were used as hypetools against headline Gifter, Supernova and Tobiroppo in this very same arc.
zoro cut a fucking moutain in half multiple time and was complimented by fuiji and he still defeated killer with only two swords and piosined and got a sword that was wield by the one of the strongest samurai ever who cut kaido so again building up zoros threat level and luffy has been fighting YC and getting stronger from the fights and learning how to use haki a new way so building him able to fight kaido but sanji he got the stupid raid suit and nothing that builds him to be a YC threat
If we stick to the fact that the characters are always improving, even with each clash or fight, and thats they can come up with something new we dont had a clue, everything makes more sense.
when the fights go for a few secound or just clash dosnt add up to impoved abilty compare to fighting strong characters (doffy,YC) for hours and pushing to the limit, sanji has never done this really in post ts.

Yeah remember that? Good time.

Nerfed Base Sanji makes Hybrid Queen bleeds. Something that Big Mom and Marco could do.

But unlike them, Queen did not use his hybrid form.

Meanwhile against Sanji, Queen goes to his hybrid from after two DJ attacks.

And what's more interesting is that Sanji was playing around with Queen for a while.

And he didn't even uses his RS.:stealthblack:

"But but Sanji loses against Queen in the newest chapter."

No you dumps, Sanji got knocked down by BOTH King and Queen.

But then he was fine and telling Chopper and Miyagi to take Zoro away from the Live Floor.

So Sanji did not lose to King and Queen. Same for Marco.

He's only reached his limits by fighting King and Queen from before and healing everybody on the Live Floor. No mention of defeat whatsoever.

And Perospero noted that Marco already looks exhausted from fighting King and Queen.

I will just leave it there. I will make a separate thread on why Sanji and Marco did not loses to King and Queen later but for now, gotta focus on Sanji SZN!!!!

Back to topic, even though Sanji is nerfed, he have enough power outputs to makes Queen bleeds with only base kicks.

"But but Chopper makes Queen bleeds too."

Chopper only landed his strongest attack due to Marco holding Queen down.

And even with that, Chopper didn't do damage to Queen.

While Sanji saves Chopper from death while carrying Zoro and broke Queen's teeth/skull.

Conclusion: Sanji can damage Queen while using base and DJ kicks.

So whoever says Sanji can't damage Queen, here's your L's.:holdthisl:

And the door is right there.

And just to trigger Sanji doubters even more, here's a gif of Sanji handing L's to his haters.

That's all from the Goat. Tagging some people who might be interested!
I never doubt about sanjis power. But in term of fighting power in SH crew maybe he now rank 4 after Jinbe but who knows he one of the wing for the pirates king after all :kayneshrug:

But Queen is da weakest YC2 and I bet Who is Who would actually beat him maybe.

Jack is stronger most likely
Lol
Who’s who was out from one single punch to his face by Jinbe
Gtfo hhhhh
I love his fighting style more btw, but let’s not get carried away

also jack has the weakest showdown and most boring fighting style I saw from any commander… dude literally has nothing to offer… haven’t seen a single good technique from him… not one!

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Ubel > Frieren and Fern
Just so you know, I'm the STRONGEST.

Ok, Judge must be proud his son has evolved from being a punching bag for everybody in the New World into someone that can hurt Queen. Thank you daddy, thank you Raid Suit.

Next time, the son needs to ask his daddy for Raid Suit upgrade though, it may be enough to handle Queen's attack, but King's attack can still make the son fainted.
Since when the Raid Suit is relevant here?

It's just keeping confirmed that the RS is a nerf for Sanji. Puts Base Sanji against King and King gets mollywhooped.

Actually I don't remember that but maybe I wasn't on Worstgen at the time?
Well, some people still saying it.
The crazy thing is that every hit is still coming from Queen not looking at him.
Shit, I didn't know kicking someone from the front = not looking.

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Ubel > Frieren and Fern
Queen was attacking the Gifters right before this and Sanji is obviously coming from below. Jump kicking a 20 foot tall man from the ground while yelling "I'm right here!" is a pretty definitive example of hitting someone who wasn't looking.
And his head is leaning backwards. If that's not looking then I don't know what is.