[FNZ] Salem of Lies Return of the Throne (Unofficial)

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Fallen Prince

Btw can dragomir shares the roles.

Btw i just paid for throne of lies game . Its avaliable on the steam.

If anyone wants to join the live games , Send me request i ll pm you my account.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
@Queen @LANJI CUCKSMOKE Good game. It's a shame we didn't know each other. I tried to signal it some way. My mistake for getting killed, I should have guarded myself, though to be honest I didn't know people can target me that early, even the wiki for her role said only N3 and onward. Here's hoping we play as teammates another time. It's a shame the game ended this way, I think you could have figured out something, but alas we can't change it. Fuji made an honest mistake and apologized for it, even punished himself.

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
โ€Ž
I had an awesome time, thank you @Dragomir for the game, @Fujishiro for making these games appealing and the invite.

Thank you @Queen for being a smart and very believable rival, no one was really latching or commenting or questioning the things I said about you. Was the little bird mention on purpose after all I wonder? Also the PM typo and dragomir saying there was no transportation or anything made it seem like it was a true reading, and nothing to do with the mastermind's ability to stay innocent. Anyway that made me lose a lot of confidence that you were bad. I still was going to question you the next day as we agreed on :myman: You played really well

@Reborn you are a player to fear honestly. Your theory, or what you lead Kiwi to believe, was really well executed. I had a feeling you were a Neutral but I trusted your readings lmao

And thanks to everyone else for the game :D I am ready to play with you all again!

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
โ€Ž
Non claiming games are the best ones to be honest ๐Ÿค”

Classic Mafia was born based off the ability to win games thanks to the mere capability of winning logic arguments during the day
Post automatically merged:

That's the true spirit of anonymity

D

Dragomir

I am actually host on NF , many dont know i am Aragorn in NF .

Anyone loves HG wells here , i am big fan of old English literature !
Hey, I know you! I remember playing a couple of games with you.
You wont i am damn sure people will enjoy , i am really concerned if that Uchiha guy joins in , he is problematic dude .
Rion is not as bad as he used to be. It'll be fine.

Last edited by a moderator:

AL sama

Red Haired
โ€Ž
well that was pretty angering to see

@Kiwipom after deleting that you should've locked the thread and waited for drago or me to get online

@Queen @LANJI CUCKSMOKE I don't blame you guys but you could've just waited for drago rather then coming out

@Fujishiro even if it was by mistake. what you did was terribly wrong and you'll be punished for that

as for the next game I ask you guys do you feel like playing right now?? or you'd like a small break??

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
โ€Ž
well that was pretty angering to see

@Kiwipom after deleting that you should've locked the thread and waited for drago or me to get online

@Queen @LANJI CUCKSMOKE I don't blame you guys but you could've just waited for drago rather then coming out

@Fujishiro even it was by mistake. what you did was terribly wrong and you'll be punished for that

as for the next game I ask you guys do you feel like playing right now?? or you'd like a small break??
If you have any game in mind then I wanna CO - HOST.

Status
Not open for further replies.