Questions & Mysteries Rivalry between Zoro and Sanji

Rivalry is

• Total voters
Being wing with Sanji is nightmare for Zoro fans.:milaugh:
It's hilarious that Sanji stands have to use this a defense
Post automatically merged:

they competed over which pole is colder... how is that strength derived rivalry.. what BS am i reading here
Post automatically merged:

LMFAOOO.. honestly can't take this seriously but nice one you're getting better with humour
He seems to be correct. Unless you have evidence showing other wise

I think there's a real rivalry in the sense of their ideals and moral code used sometimes for gag, but strenght is not involved in their opposition toward each other.. Personally i believe that Sanji knows Zoro is stronger than him, though he will never tell him that and there's no point in it either..

Indeed, zoro and sanji relationship is actually a parallel to shanks and buggy.

Zoro and shanks, both swordsman with scar on left eye and looking at their left side
Meanwhile,

I know Zoro and Sanji rivalry is for gags, but this one's a great catch...

that may be because SHs didnt have any other stronger members so Sanji was chosen along with Zoro,
now that Jinbei joined and probably Yamato too then of course there is more option to choose from and replace the hierarchy
I believe Jinbe already declared in WCI before he stayed to help the Sun Pirates that he'll be the "rear"...

If we're to exaggerate the "wings" statement:
  • Zoro: right hand
  • Nami: left hand
  • Usopp: eyes
  • Sanji: wings
  • Chopper: ?
  • Robin: brain
  • Franky: sail
  • Brook: ?
  • Jinbe: rear
  • Yamato: ?

Last edited:
how stupid it is that the same guy is now fighting Queen's Hybrid without even his suit, this is plain stupidity, its as if Oda is saying its me who is author and I'll write whatever the s**t I want
That's why you're angry, because you don't understand why Sanji doesn't fight back
Sanji will lose to women, which does not prevent him from defeating stronger enemies

Anyone that ever had a brother will understand Zoro and Sanji relationship

Their rivalry started in Little Garden and there is not a single character in OP history that those two have a bigger feud with.

Any person that tries to debate this is literally going against 1000 pages of manga just so that they can cope with their headcannons
I have one brother.
It's true that he wants in somecases to be "better" or "stronger" than me, but I don't reply to his mockerings, because I know I am way "stronger".
Fightning from both parts is when two people are close to each other.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
I have one brother.
It's true that he wants in somecases to be "better" or "stronger" than me, but I don't reply to his mockerings, because I know I am way "stronger".
Fightning from both parts is when two people are close to each other.
Then why have they never once (and never will ) had a serious fight to see who is stronger

Then why have they never once (and never will ) had a serious fight to see who is stronger
We don't know if they will ever have a fight, maybe Oda will even show us off-screened that thay had a fight to finally see who is the best at the EOS.
Funny enough, what I said remains me their interection in a game, Jump Force, where Zoro says "let's who's better once and for all" and Sanji replies "what a great opportunity. Just don't start crying If I beat you".
Lmao, not saying this as a proof or anything, just a funny fact.

HA001

We don't know if they will ever have a fight, maybe Oda will even show us off-screened that thay had a fight to finally see who is the best at the EOS.
Funny enough, what I said remains me their interection in a game, Jump Force, where Zoro says "let's who's better once and for all" and Sanji replies "what a great opportunity. Just don't start crying If I beat you".
Lmao, not saying this as a proof or anything, just a funny fact.
They've never had one in 1000 plus chapters

Shove the game up your ass

They've never had one in 1000 plus chapters

Shove the game up your ass
Why do you have to be so rude?
I honestly don't understand the debate.
Some fans trying to pushing Sanji as exactly equal to Zoro using some scenes where they seem equal, Zoro fans using other scenes and feats to push their dear swordboy on a different level than the cook.
As always, the truth Is in-between, Zoro Is a bit stronger, but Sanji's still in his tier and should give him at least an high diff fight. :kayneshrug:

HA001

Why do you have to be so rude?
I honestly don't understand the debate.
Some fans trying to pushing Sanji as exactly equal to Zoro using some scenes where they seem equal, Zoro fans using other scenes and feats to push their dear swordboy on a different level than the cook.
As always, the truth Is in-between, Zoro Is a bit stronger, but Sanji's still in his tier and should give him at least an high diff fight. :kayneshrug:
Except its not true at all
Zoro has top tier feats against top tiers already feats eos sanji won't be able to do. Sanji gets dog walked

Except its not true at all
Zoro has top tier feats against top tiers already feats eos sanji won't be able to do. Sanji gets dog walked
But if Zoro fights King this will mean that everyone comparable to King can have feats with top tiers and you know, the wing of the Pirate King, which Is someone fundamental, must be stronger than mere Yonko commanders at least EOS lmao.