Road to Laugh Tale Booklet

I LOVE YOUR PROFIL PICTURE!!! WHO IS SHE??

those pages regarding weapons most definitely hype up Mihawk. Incredibly Strong weapons are required for top tiers to utilize their full power. Kaido's club and WB's naginata are highlighted to be able to withstand their immense power.

Now what does that mean for mihawk? The one who wields the single strongest blade in the verse? :cheers:

GB is not stronger than Kaido or Big Mom
Who said anything about Kaido? :kobeha:
Also Mihawk confirmed shit tier without his sword lol, i'm still waiting for Oda to say he's as strong as the Yonko or even Admrials but for some reason he hasn't, gee i wonder why :suresure:
Just like Roger and Oden are shit without their swords, without a sword Shanks lost an arm to a sea king and you're still waiting for Oda to confirm that Mihawk is the world's strongest Swordsman, stronger than all swordsmen including his rival the has been, imagine being this stupid and bragging about it. :kobeha:

Who said anything about Kaido? :kobeha:

Just like Roger and Oden are shit without their swords, without a sword Shanks lost an arm to a sea king and you're still waiting for Oda to confirm that Mihawk is the world's strongest Swordsman, stronger than all swordsmen including his rival the has been, imagine being this stupid and bragging about it. :kobeha:
shanks cut his own arm off before he even got in the water. :risicheck:

Just like Roger and Oden are shit without their swords, without a sword Shanks lost an arm to a sea king and you're still waiting for Oda to confirm that Mihawk is the world's strongest Swordsman, stronger than all swordsmen including his rival the has been, imagine being this
We seen roger with a gun

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
zkk inevitable soon kaido will have absorbed all the magma and lava from the entire planet to become a flaming cosmic lord and zoro will use a tiny dagger to destroy planetary flaming kaido in a single hit

:finally:

zkk inevitable soon kaido will have absorbed all the magma and lava from the entire planet to become a flaming cosmic lord and zoro will use a tiny dagger to destroy planetary flaming kaido in a single hit

:finally:
Zoro vs Papazuki is a wet dream of mine that shall not concretize:josad: