Anime & Manga "Rooftop is a filler. It was just for fanservice."

Who knows more about the canon of OP?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
B

Ballel

He make many dumb stalemate like wars are caused by religion, etc. I have to prove him wrong. Then it got censored due off topic warfare.
you're rather new to this forum and all I rver saw from you are posts about religion. This is an anime forum you know.
What next you are going tell that trav is secretly nazi guy supporter. He did talk about race stuff before.
I think the poll creator was making a joke, like the poll is not serious in the first place. And being German doesn't make you a Nazi. About 20% of this forum's userbase are Germans including the admins'

you're rather new to this forum and all I rver saw from you are posts about religion. This is an anime forum you know.

I think the poll creator was making a joke, like the poll is not serious in the first place. And being German doesn't make you a Nazi. About 20% of this forum's userbase are Germans including the admins'
Except trav believe wars are caused by religion and believe religion are brainwashing people. You already saw this forum. I am proving trav is wrong on the case. Vox day , other people debunked religion cause wars nonsense. That forum topic is about US afgan war. Btw tailban are religious people. That is on general chat. I can respond ever either more to trav dumb points like Chinese are Buddhist which it is not true in relaity but is not allowed by mods.

So why talk about woke thing as Netflix one piece is anime thing as you did before? Are woke left wing are perfect mode future humanity making world without relgion as they hope ?

I was not talking poll thing. Nor I called all German Nazi guys. Read careful. I only mention trav guy since trav have issue Jew guy as people point out. I knew this Jew is not religious guy. Now if trav and Jew are have no issue each other then I am wrong on this statement and jumpimg the conclusion.

So if I call yonko fanboy subhuman . You will report me as insult to members.

But ShishioIsBack say I genuinely believe if you think either Kid or Law are stronger than Zoro you are a sub human piece of shit and a sewer rat.

If I say same thing as ShishiolsBack, you will call me toxic person

B

Ballel

So why talk about woke thing as Netflix one piece is anime thing as you did before?
Why talk about the Netflix one piece live action adaption? Hm maybe because this is a One Piece forum?!
So if I call yonko fanboy subhuman . You will report me as insult to members.
How do you know who reported you? It wasn't me but insults will anger a lot of pepole naturally.
I was not talking poll thing. Nor I called all German Nazi guys. Read careful. I only mention trav guy since trav have issue Jew guy as people point out. I knew this Jew is not religious guy. Now if trav and Jew are have no issue each other then I am wrong on this statement and jumpimg the conclusion.
It was all just about the poll.read it. They put jdb and trav as opposites so I was wondering about this.