Discussion Power RoR Power Level General.

I thought it would be an alright idea to have a general power level discussion thread for RoR since it is a fighting manga after all. :brootea:

So here is a general chat for posting your Character Strength Rankings, Tier Lists (are there even enough characters to do a tier list?), quick vs matchup discussions etc. etc. :willsmith:

Tagging RoR Gang:
@Light D Lamperouge @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @yj @PerfectHie @BangMi @Zoro D Goat @Yoru @Marimo_420 @Blackbeard @The White Crane
Just noticed RoR finally has a sub forum

A place that TAC's clorox can't touch at last...:christmwai:

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Now that I think about, how the hell would Adam's Eyes of the Lord and Buddha's Enlightenment react to each other? :quest:
Well I think there isn't a way to dodge Adam's ability. He just copies any ability he sees. Maybe if he believes Buddha is just dodging he might not copy it lol. Though it would be weird as fuck when the two of them are just dodging each other lmao.

But Adam can't/shouldn't be able to copy abilities Buddha uses with his wheel-staff. Also the emphasis on Buddha's ability is that it can only be achieved by the Enlightened one so maybe Adam can't copy it.

Well I think there isn't a way to dodge Adam's ability. He just copies any ability he sees. Maybe if he believes Buddha is just dodging he might not copy it lol. Though it would be weird as fuck when the two of them are just dodging each other lmao.

But Adam can't/shouldn't be able to copy abilities Buddha uses with his wheel-staff. Also the emphasis on Buddha's ability is that it can only be achieved by the Enlightened one so maybe Adam can't copy it.
Yeah, that makes sense. Lol.

On a bit of an unrelated note, Adam's Eyes of the Lord ability has one more weird thing going on.

In Chapter 10, when Adam faces off against Snake Bloke, his fingernails physically change shape in order to copy the latter's technique.
So Adam has some minor shape shifting abilities I guess? :quest:

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Yeah, that makes sense. Lol.

On a bit of an unrelated note, Adam's Eyes of the Lord ability has one more weird thing going on.

In Chapter 10, when Adam faces off against Snake Bloke, his fingernails physically change shape in order to copy the latter's technique.
So Adam has some minor shape shifting abilities I guess? :quest:
Lmao. It's even more broken if he can change his physical features to match it. ROR next level broken lmao.

I thought it would be an alright idea to have a general power level discussion thread for RoR since it is a fighting manga after all. :brootea:

So here is a general chat for posting your Character Strength Rankings, Tier Lists (are there even enough characters to do a tier list?), quick vs matchup discussions etc. etc. :willsmith:

Tagging RoR Gang:
@Light D Lamperouge @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @yj @PerfectHie @BangMi @Zoro D Goat @Yoru @Marimo_420 @Blackbeard @The White Crane
Interesting thread.

This is tricky because we are in the middle of Buddha vs Zero, so I am going to hold off mentioning them both until that fight is finished.

Tier 1 = Adam, Zeus, and Poseidon.

Tier 2 = Thor & Hercules.

Tier 3 = Shiva, Lu Bu, and Raiden.

Sasaki and Jack are very tricky to rank, tbh.

Sasaki is kinda obvious. He is the sort of fighter who grows stronger as a fight progresses. If his opponents fucks around like Poseidon does, his opponent will find out. On the other hand, I do not know if Sasaki can transcend time to rival Zeus and Adam. If he can, however, then there is no logical way to defeat him because he will surpass Tier 1 to become Tier 0. For this reason, he fluctuates between all tiers, I think.

Jack is the physically weakest fighter in the series so far, but even Loki is nowhere near as cunning as he is. I feel like Jack is virtually invincible on the Victorian London stage and while Jack's physiology is lower than Tier 3, his intelligence and trickery are Tier 0, lmao.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Interesting thread.

This is tricky because we are in the middle of Buddha vs Zero, so I am going to hold off mentioning them both until that fight is finished.

Tier 1 = Adam, Zeus, and Poseidon.

Tier 2 = Thor & Hercules.

Tier 3 = Shiva, Lu Bu, and Raiden.

Sasaki and Jack are very tricky to rank, tbh.

Sasaki is kinda obvious. He is the sort of fighter who grows stronger as a fight progresses. If his opponents fucks around like Poseidon does, his opponent will find out. On the other hand, I do not know if Sasaki can transcend time to rival Zeus and Adam. If he can, however, then there is no logical way to defeat him because he will surpass Tier 1 to become Tier 0. For this reason, he fluctuates between all tiers, I think.

Jack is the physically weakest fighter in the series so far, but even Loki is nowhere near as cunning as he is. I feel like Jack is virtually invincible on the Victorian London stage and while Jack's physiology is lower than Tier 3, his intelligence and trickery are Tier 0, lmao.
Buddha top 1 tho :goyea:

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
That makes sense lol.

Forgive me for not going back and reading, but who do you think is the strongest from the Godโ€™s side and why?
Imo Zeus is probably the strongest. He can surpass time with his attacks. He's the chairman of the council. But I also think Buddha is amazingly strong, heck maybe even stronger tbh. It depends on a lot of things, and some Gods might be hiding their power, like Odin for instance, or Hermes, but a safe bet imo is that Zeus and Buddha are the top.

Also found this tiermaker for ROR if anyone wants to use it.

https://tiermaker.com/create/record-of-ragnarok-tier-list-641883

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Ubel > Frieren and Fern
โ€Ž
I only counted people that finished their fights so far. So Buddha, Zerofuku, Odin, Loki, Okita, etc. doesn't count because they need to show more of their abilities.

For now:

1. Adam
2. Zeus
3. Poseidon
4. Thor
5. Sasaki
6. Lu Bu
7. Shiva
8. Raiden
9. Heracles
10. Jack

Adam would have won against Zeus if it wasn't for plot.

Poseidon didn't go all out against Sasaki (aquatic abilities) therefore I think he is stronger. Zeus stated that Sasaki only beat Poseidon because he got stronger and improved his swordsmanship.

Thor only got a huge scar across the chest and then mid diff Lu Bu later on. Despite being Nordic's Strongest God, I don't see how he can win against the Olympian brothers (Zeus and Poseidon) especially with their tremendous speed.

Shiva is strong for standard. Raiden have the best physical strength out of the human fighters. And brute strength alone can't win the fight (Adam, Lu Bu, Raiden). Sasaki and Jack is an exception because they have skills and trickery.

Heracles and Jack are by far the weakest god and human fighters in the tournament. Jack, despite having environmental advantage, almost lost if Heracles didn't let him win. Heracles only uses 4 Labors so far and he didn't use one of them on time before his arm getting amputated. So I think Heracles would have beat Jack if he didn't get caught off-guard.

legit i cant powerscaling RoR character so far.
i just idk why.
Yeah, I look at power scaling RoR and get stumped.

Probably because it is difficult to power scale a verse in which everyone fights in an arena in
1v1s, destruction feats are limited in order to not completely destroy the aforementioned arena and making tiers is difficult when every fighter is specifically selected because they are the strongest in their verse.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Yeah, I look at power scaling RoR and get stumped.

Probably because it is difficult to power scale a verse in which everyone fights in an arena in
1v1s, destruction feats are limited in order to not completely destroy the aforementioned arena and making tiers is difficult when every fighter is specifically selected because they are the strongest in their verse.
Yeah I agree lol. I try to base it on portayal but then you have every single dude being called unmatched under the heavens, the strongest human, the god of destruction, unparalleled in all existence etc lmao. It gets very messy.