Questions & Mysteries Roronoa Zoro vs Yonko and Oda's protection

Zoro will fight

• scarring big mom and Kaido - Killing Kaido

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Scarring and Big mom and Kaido - Killing Kaido

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Quick detail: nothing really supports that Zoro's armament haki is better than Kin'emon's, in fact it is the latter who has shown a breath of things achievement that the former hasn't (slashing fire) and not the other way around.
Why didnt Kin cut pica in half

Why didnt Kin try to tame enma

Do you think that Kin would stand a chance against Zoro if they went 1v1 LOL

That means zoros coa is superior as kinemon shows a reaction that tells us he would be a husk if he tried.
Yet Zoro can't cut fire while Kin'emon can cut steel, if we stick to their confirmed achievements in terms of breath of things, so what logic are you exactly following here to assure that Emma's showing is a proof of Zoro having superior armament in terms of slashing difficult materials (even thought he can't cut things Kin'emon can) instead of, I don't know, superior potential, more ferocious spirit, stronger will or whatever in order to tame the sword?
Post automatically merged:

That tells us that it's easier for haters to accept that Kinemon has better haki than Luffy than Zoro having better haki than Luffy. :myman:
I'm not a hater, but keep it up!

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Yet Zoro can't cut fire while Kin'emon can cut steel, if we stick to their confirmed achievements in terms of breath of things, so what logic are you exactly following here to assure that Emma's showing is a proof of Zoro having superior armament in terms of slashing difficult materials (even thought he can't cut things Kin'emon can) instead of, I don't know, superior potential, more ferocious spirit, stronger will or whatever in order to tame the sword?

I'm not a hater, but keep it up!
Haki means will.

Lmfao lets make it easy

If zoro and kinemon went in like zoro vs pica haki vs haki

Do you really think kinemon would win ?

Why didnt Kin cut pica in half

Why didnt Kin try to tame enma

Do you think that Kin would stand a chance against Zoro if they went 1v1 LOL
Not powerful enough, not everything is armament haki alone.

No, but it is irrelevant, a character with armament can lose to another without it.

Kin'emon didn't stand a chance against Luffy either before and after he learned advanced armament.

Haki means will.

Lmfao lets make it easy

If zoro and kinemon went in like zoro vs pica haki vs haki

Do you really think kinemon would win ?
That's not how breath of things work, if you can't cut something you can't cut it, period. Dressrosa's Zoro armament was probably harder than Kin'emon's yet, in terms of confirmed breath of things achievements, Zoro was the one who couldn't cut fire while Kin'emon could cut steel. There's obviously a problem in your reasoning because it doesn't add up to what we actually know of how these techniques work, otherwise Zoro would be able to cut anything Kin'emon can and this isn't the case.

Not powerful enough, not everything is armament haki alone.

No, but it is irrelevant, a character with armament can lose to another without it.

Kin'emon didn't stand a chance against Luffy either before and after he learned advanced armament.
In Zoro's battle with CoA pica it was clearly stated that whoever has the strongest CoA wins

Sword duels are different that fist fights, every major sword duel won/lost has been decided by one attack, so it's relevant

Kin stands 0 chance against Zoro

In Zoro's battle with CoA pica it was clearly stated that whoever has the strongest CoA wins

Sword duels are different that fist fights, every major sword duel won/lost has been decided by one attack, so it's relevant

When facing armament versus armament (and it is still wrong because Boo's axe broke when it hit one of the Funk brothers's skin even though one had armament on it and the other didn't), but I'm not talking about that at all. Reread my posts.

I know zoro is very strong but those who said he would kill kaido:nicagesmile:
Let's see what Luffy has to deal with kaido
he beat doffy easily with g4, he went up against the strongest commander under a yonko and can see the future, he has the strongest Busoshoku Haki that only ray have, fluent in 2 out of 3 types of haki, developing strength after facing 1 warlords, 1 yc1. and it was assumed that zoro would beat kaido while the most recent opponent was pica

Then you will keep missing my points.

A non-armament user or attack is able to bypass an user's armament, this is a fact. Hody, Bobby Funk and Doflamingo are examples.

And breath of things doesn't work like "if I'm stronger then I'm stronger and that's it, period" because, as I said, Kin'emon is in fact able to cut things that Zoro can't and wants to learn, while Zoro hasn't shown any breath of things achievement that Kin'emon hasn't (which isn't the same as cutting bigger or harder, which was explicitly stated to go against the concept of breath of things to begin with, hence why cutting Pica's golem or a battle of armament versus armament is an irrelevant feat here).

When facing armament versus armament (and it is still wrong because Boo's axe broke when it hit one of the Funk brothers's skin even though one had armament on it and the other didn't), but I'm not talking about that at all. Reread my posts.
uhhhm, no. the one with stronger haki is not the one who wins. you seem to be misunderstanding what zoro and pica talked about. Pica said when he uses haki zoro wont be able to cut him, but zoro says that would only be the case if picas haki > zoros haki. To conclude from this that stronger haki = you win is just wrong, or dishonest.

The amount of headcanon

Zorros best feat since Post-TS was defeating Pica,yet his fanboys come up with "Zorro will kill Kaido"

Yet they ignore Zorro is irrelevant as fuck in this Manga
how is the second strongest main character "irrelevant as fuck"? That sounds like headcanon tbh.

Edit: You might have also missed the recent scene where luffy wants to go to the roof to fight kaido and zoro wanted to tag along. . . . just saying

Then you will keep missing my points.

A non-armament user or attack is able to bypass an user's armament, this is a fact. Hody, Bobby Funk and Doflamingo are examples.

And breath of things doesn't work like "if I'm stronger then I'm stronger and that's it, period" because, as I said, Kin'emon is in fact able to cut things that Zoro can't and wants to learn, while Zoro hasn't shown any breath of things achievement that Kin'emon hasn't (which isn't the same as cutting bigger or harder, which was explicitly stated to go against the concept of breath of things to begin with, hence why cutting Pica's golem or a battle of armament versus armament is an irrelevant feat here).
For the BOAT, Zoro showed that 2 years ago, difference between that and now is Zoro fully capable of using BOAT anytime. You are right to the extent BOAT doesnt determine who is/isnt stronger.

Pica's battle and Kinemons reaction was a clear understanding from my POV of who was clearly a stronger swordsman.

The amount of headcanon

Zorros best feat since Post-TS was defeating Pica,yet his fanboys come up with "Zorro will kill Kaido"

Yet they ignore Zorro is irrelevant as fuck in this Manga
I didnt know having the second most panels in Wano makes you "irrelevant as fuck"

We get it you're a zoro hater, I would be mad too if a character I disliked in the manga showed off that much greatness

Last edited:
For the BOAT, Zoro showed that 2 years ago, difference between that and now is Zoro fully capable of using BOAT anytime. You are right to the extent BOAT doesnt determine who is/isnt stronger.

Pica's battle and Kinemons reaction was a clear understanding from my POV of who was clearly a stronger swordsman.
But breath of things isn't something you authomatically achieve to its fullest. In Enies Lobby he couldn't cut kairoseki and post-timeskip he's still unable to cut fire, for example. If the strongest sword is that which can cut anything but nothing at the same time as Koshiro stated, then it is clear that Zoro can't just cut everything out of the blue because that would mean he's the strongest swordsman already or, minimum, very close to it. This authomatically leads us to the other point: that Zoro isn't necessarily more skilled than Kin'emon when it comes to cutting. He's more than likely capable of slashing harder, with more strength, range or whatever you want to bring, but nothing at all supports that he's able to slash Kaido in the same way as the scabbards, experienced samurais who directly learned from Oden, especially if we know for a fact that Zoro can't cut something that Kin'emon can.

As I said, one of the basics of the breath of things is that it isn't about cutting harder but speciffically, so while Kin'emon is weaker than Zoro it doesn't mean that he can't cut things Zoro can't either; just like Punk Hazard's Kin'emon was able to cut Kaido all along yet Luffy just learned how to hurt him; and I don't think Kin'emon was stronger than Luffy until a few chapters ago.