Questions & Mysteries Roronoa Zoro vs Yonko and Oda's protection

Zoro will fight

• scarring big mom and Kaido - Killing Kaido

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Scarring and Big mom and Kaido - Killing Kaido

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Zoro using Asura with Enma would only give paper cuts to Kaido.
But this isn't pre skip my friend

What's the last chapter you had happened to been reading

Zoro will be able to cast Asura's God Spawn and nothing shall stop him

His penetration haki output shall utterly annihilate any factual defense Kaido will ultimately pull off

Only 3 actually pierced him though.
Exactly, that even furthers my point all of them combined and they didn’t do shit.
pre enma zoro is not doing more than them. Post enma I say he will wound him for sure someway somehow, but this wank is ridiculous. Zoro had a narrative to further with otoko/hiyori and that’s why he was moved. That’s it.
If he stayed he would’ve ended up with luffy in udon. Would he have injured kaido? Perhaps, but probably a tiny tiny injury.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Exactly, that even furthers my point all of them combined and they didn’t do shit.
pre enma zoro is not doing more than them. Post enma I say he will wound him for sure someway somehow, but this wank is ridiculous. Zoro had a narrative to further with otoko/hiyori and that’s why he was moved. That’s it.
If he stayed he would’ve ended up with luffy in udon. Would he have injured kaido? Perhaps, but probably a tiny tiny injury.
Lmfao no zoros output shits on kinemon and kikus as does his haki hes fucking kaido up with a free hit with or without enma

So did Killer and yet nothing changed, he was one shot in base

Same fate shall occur with Kaido albeit a more degree of difficulty shall be prospected
So did Hawkins and nailed Zoro hard.
So did Apoo and Zoro ran away
So did Queen and Zoro got spat.
Post automatically merged:

Enma is weaker than Shusui

Zoro will kill Kaido with Wado something tells me however
That something is called delusion.

Lmfao no zoros output shits on kinemon and kikus as does his haki hes fucking kaido up with a free hit with or without enma
Fuck him up with paper cuts.

Zoro one shot Hawkins in fact he is alive since his DF allowed him so

Let's say these nova are all on YC3.5 level

Base Zoro was already YC1-2 before the training

Now he is well above YC1 level with no Asura
Zoro is only Gifters level after training with Enma.

The Grandmaster was so potent Hawkins and Killer got the Ain and Monet treatment

Ain or a nova

It makes no difference for such a power house

Who cares if no Asura and no Enma training had yet to be inducted and fulfilled respectively heheheheheheh

What about Denjiro+dukes+ashura?

It’s already happening btw, the zoro dehype, him getting “stalled” by some gifters and bleeding, him getting bit by Queen and bleeding,etc how many excuses are you guys gonna come up with when he’s struggling against king or a flying 6?

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Zoro without enma isn’t doing more damage than all the scabbards combined going all out using ryou , and all that did was bleeding from the mouth and a needle prick on the hand, which healed instantly. Quit the bs
The lies you need to tell yourself to sleep better... :myman:
Dread it, run from it, destiny still arrives.
He will cut him up at least into 2 pieces, maybe more but no guarantees.
Also, in case you missed, Scabbards never slashed Kaido, they stabbed him. Zoro doesnt do the stabbing, he chops up. :catsure:
That his organs will be shredded
Now that Zoro has attained penetration haki not even Kaido's hard skin will suffice in order to defend him my man
No need to target the organs, just chop him up entirely.

It is expected from Luffy tards and sanji tards to downplay this fact cuz they don't want to believe it because but but but luffy is the captain GTFOH @Topi Jerami didn't lie when he talks bad about u he knows better than me about some trolls .
Back to topic :
▪u want to tame enma >>> u need strong CoA and better mastery or u willl be turned to a husk Trashemon who injured Kaido can't tame it and it is said no one tamed it before and after Oden so it is a clear portrayal for Zoro for having a better haki than Scabbards especially after Oda drew an astonished Kawamatsu who is equal to ashura doji and Denjiro like what Kinemon said another thing is Kinemon shitted his pants after he saw Lord Pica coming and couldn't do shit but zoro sliced it like nothing and even kinemon was shocked if he can do like him he wouldn't be shitting his pants and shocked to see Zoro slicing Lord Pica .
back to the point about enma did it make Zoro having another level of his CoA after the training or rised the strength of his CoA to another level ? Let's make it easy for u Gear4 is like enma both of them use the user's CoA but in an excessive state so did Gear4 rised the Grade of his CoA did it become an advanced hardening or it is just the simple hardening that got cut easily by glass canon Cracker ? Did Gear 4 rise his CoA strength or his CoA strength is the same only the elasticity that gave the boost in power like what doffy said .
Read the panel in the middle :

Did doffy claim gear 4 rised the strength of his CoA or made him having an advanced CoA ? So your headcanons can be used somewhere else another thing enma is a training tool for Zoro to gain a better mastery over his haki and like what @nik87 said Zoro doesn't have an issue in that either especially after he stopped enma from draining his CoA if u don't understand it it can be simple if it is explained this way the mastery over CoA means u use your CoA at full power without wasting .
Let's take an example :
Let's say to cut pica u need to use 5% of your CoA but someone X needs 6% to 8% to cut pica why there is this difference ? Cuz that X can't use his CoA without wasting a part of it that's it and i can see that also with Luffy in gear 4 he gained a better mastery over his CoA against Doffy he couldn't even open his eye and he used his CoA reserve a lot as law mentioned but against Cracker / Kuri he stopped Gear 4 without making him nearly fainting and he even could run away and fight in base so at least it isn't the same situation like against Doffy .