[FNZ] Light game Round 06 : The Bachelor Season 24: A Jester on the Flight

Status
Not open for further replies.
don the slayer thinks she's slick pointing fingers at reborn since the first day with really nothing to play it off of. flower clashed with both don and beta where they actively backed each other with don going as far as to call her scum and voting for jesters in all our lynches.
don also put queen on the spot so I thinks she's townie.
current read:
relapse
finalbeta
Don daslayer are scum

"Scum. Reborn and maybe Flower, maybe Relapse.
Townies are all the others." - Don da slayer
if thats the case
then relapse is a solid doubt as well and am pushing for the hoe don rn.

Analyzing today's posts I came to the conclusion LANJI is the most suspicious folk at this point.

He pushes on me (despite my end lynch confession) and a complete troll out of all players, not good at all.

I hope Town will be with me, sadly Bogard ended up Jester despite not giving off the vibes of it.

Analyzing today's posts I came to the conclusion LANJI is the most suspicious folk at this point.

He pushes on me (despite my end lynch confession) and a complete troll out of all players, not good at all.

I hope Town will be with me, sadly Bogard ended up Jester despite not giving off the vibes of it.
yes ofc
my last two votes on don and relapse have been confirmed jesters...... .......wait NOT.and using up our claim putting us at a disadvantage for the rest of the game. you aint slick assuming bogard had a gf role you werent sure of.
your 3 votes on bogard and then I have receipts of you and don implicating kiwi and flower with flower being a confirmed townie.
you are done you lot scum . It ends here

Also LANJI still blatantly keeps ignoring the fact I had claimed Vanilla because I was experiencing a life-or-death situation and I had to attempt to save myself in all thinkable ways.

"I had claimed Vanilla because I was experiencing a life-or-death situation and I had to attempt to save myself in all thinkable ways. "
Exactly, but I didn't prioritize myself. I'm part of Town and Town is a faction, I'm not a lone wolf.

I damage Town the very moment I allow Mafia or Jesters to have me lynched.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
Bogard didn't give Jester vibes?

He was literally screaming "I am jester!" It was so obvious.
(refer to my post here)
Look, the thing is don't you guys see that Bogard is not trying to defend himself. He is just trolling:

And he also voted for TAC out of nowhere like if he is trying to provoke TAC:

And this is his explanation for the night kill:

Who else slept with Peter? A certain hoe named Sydney. And who was Sydney? A jester.

What I'm saying is these "attempts" of defending himself is weak and obviously a trap.

Think about Bogard's posting style in other games if we are going to use meta. He. Doesn't. Play. Like. This.
Where are the essays defending himself or pushing for someone else's lynch? He is clearly happy with the current situation but putting on a bad attempt to defend himself.

You guys, Bogard is a jester. I'm calling it.
Anyways, here is my verdict: We. Need. To. Lynch. Relapse.

Lynching him will give us a lot of information on player's alignments. Moreover, we also need to look at Don.

But most importantly TAC.

TAC's redirecting the town to vote Bogard over Relapse is suspicious to me. When I reread, I am pretty confident that he is mafia.

About TAC:
Initially, he defends Reborn. Probably because Reborn is known to be a good player and no mafia wants to get on his bad side.
I'd LOVE to lynch Reborn, but this is just how he plays
But then, he starts falling for Reborn's obvious traps of acting scummy. Almost as if he saw an oppotunity to redirect a mislynch
His demeanor and behavior seems like organized scum, like Mafia, more than jester. If we're afraid of lynching because of the jester we shouldn't even play.

Since the jester is neutral, I'll ask @Reborn to kill me if he turns out to be jester. He has no reason to go after anyone in particular if he's jester, so the likelihood of him taking my request is high. And if he's mafia (like I think), then we've just made a monumental Day 1 move. Regardless, the rules stipulate we need a Day 1 Lynch and Reborn is the person I'm most confident in.

Lynch @Reborn @Dragomir
Also, I'm not sure if he unvoted or that his vote wasn't counted D1 but I didn't see his vote in the vote tally. But anyways, the important thing here is he voted for Reborn.

When people questioned if Reborn might be jester, TAC used the argument that Reborn is a mafia trying to play as jester:
I am convinced this is Reborn trying to tow the line between jester and mafia. He switched his style up early on and ever since has made repeated contradictions and outlandish posts like this. Even if Poison is third party, lynching her doesn't help us any (yet). He's taunting us with this, because he knows we're not going to lynch him.
At the same time, Flower was suspicious of Don and she thinks Reborn is a jester (who the vig should shoot at night), but TAC showed up and convinced her that Don should be shot instead and Reborn lynched
Because you're scum, duh.
Why do you think he's scum?
Seems like Don might be trying to hit on a wagon there. but I can't really be sure until we see more of him. He's not my top concern.

What do you feel about the Reborn situation. I'm deadset on him parading around as Jester to camouflage himself.
I think I would rather take the route of shooting Don instead of Reborn. Don could go either way, whereas Reborn's only real reason to put himself out so much and be horribly inconsistent, is to not be lynched and be overlooked as the jester.
Flower finished by voting Reborn with this warning:
Vote lynch Reborn @Dragomir .

When he flips Jester that's on you.
She would be coming for TAC day 2 when Reborn flips jester

And where is flower now? Dead.

Sure you can tell me that this might be a mistake, but TAC did the SAME THING with Queen again yesterday by convincing her to vote Bogard over Relapse because 'Bogard is acting like a mafia trying to pretend to be a jester'

Look, this is clearly scum trying to protect his buddies. I might add a part 2 in a bit

Status
Not open for further replies.