[FNZ] Role Madness Round 08: Tokyo Ghoul

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Celestia

Vote Lynch HA001

idc what anyone say he was there most of the time didn't bother to do any efforts and when I called him out he started throwing shades at me and deflecting that most predictable scum newbie move

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Vote Lynch HA001

idc what anyone say he was there most of the time didn't bother to do any efforts and when I called him out he started throwing shades at me and deflecting that most predictable scum newbie move
Lmfao
For the third time im asking what you think i should have been doing ???
The first one to call you out was reborn. I have thrown 0 "shade" at you merely asked you a valid reason im a sus. Me not doing anything when i have participated more than other users is not a valid point.
This tantrum reeks of desperation.
In fact one thing ive done is question peoples points and ask around to get a feel of the game and get involved and put my point across to learn more.

Vote lynch celestia

D

Dragomir

So this means that cops invest and trackers are pretty much useless.
No, they're not. You gotta learn how to play a no claim game. A Cop can still be useful by their death or by trying to lynch someone so hard that the players can only infer that they must have gotten a guilty result. It isn't that hard.

No claim games are fun. Don't be reliant on results. Town isn't supposed to play the game with all that info anyway.

Don DaSlayer

The Peerless swordsman
No, they're not. You gotta learn how to play a no claim game. A Cop can still be useful by their death or by trying to lynch someone so hard that the players can only infer that they must have gotten a guilty result. It isn't that hard.

No claim games are fun. Don't be reliant on results. Town isn't supposed to play the game with all that info anyway.
Thnx for the info.:pepelit:

D

Dragomir

@Noctis, @AL sama I want you to clarify this, you've stated that Role Claims are strictly forbidden. Consider the following two scenarios:
  1. A Cop got a guilty result on a player during the Night.
  2. A watcher saw the target that was Killed and saw only one person visiting them.
  3. A Tracker saw someone visit the target that was Killed.
What should the Town players do in the above scenario? Can they disclose the result of their Night Action (this would indirectly reveal their role)? Can they only state that they suspect the player because of their Night Action without revealing what caused their suspicion? Are they strictly unallowed to allude to their Night Action and must just cast their vote/state their suspicion outright?

Suppose the Tracker saw a Doctor visit a player, and a Strongman also visited the player. If the Tracker discloses this, the Doctor is unable to defend themselves as claims are strictly forbidden. This may lead to a scenario where the Doctor gets Lynched (and the Tracker might get shot by a Vig at Night or Lynched the next day).

How should the Tracker handle their information in this scenario?

I'm trying to get a feel of just what sort of info disclosure is permissible. No info disclosure turbo fucks Town due to scenarios akin to what I mentioned above.

There are 65 - 75% Town in the game, so a random Lynch is likely to hit Scum. Due to that, unless we have strong reasons, I generally oppose a Lynch on Day 1. People tend to overrate their Scum hunting prowess, and usually aren't that accurate. However, I haven't decided for this game which I would prefer. I would need @Noctis to answer my above questions regarding info disclosure, as how much info we can expect to obtain on Day 2 affects the expected utility calculus for a Lynch vs a No Lynch.

@Don Da Slayer. I am not really sure that he's Scum, but if he's Town he has been an absolutely terrible player. Like supposing that he's Town, I'm not sure that he would contribute meaningfully except by Night Actions, and given that this is a Role Madness game, the worth of his role is lower as we could compensate whatever Role he had with other Roles.

Don played IMO terribly last game, and I know he was Town then, so I can't call his terrible play this game Scummy, but I would still rather Lynch him than anyone else right now.

The heuristic that I'm using here is: "suppose that the player you picked as Scum ended up being Town, for whom would you regret picking them the least?", the answer is Don, and it's not even close.

I endorse Lynching for incompetence.

Apart from Don, I would pick the least active player, same reasoning: players who haven't contributed/who I don't expect to contribute going forward.

I think you are misunderstanding Sera.

In the last game you sussed Sera for being okay with/pushing a D1 Lynch. This leads to the hypothesis that you think pushing a D1 Lynch is Scummy. Applying this hypothesis, Sera expects that you would find Bogard pushing TAC's lynch this game to be Scummy, so Sera expects that you would be suspicious of Bogard. Sera was asking if you were suspicious of Bogard to test the hypothesis, assuming the hypothesis is true, then not being suspicious of Bogard would make it more likely that you are Scum, because as Town you appear to think pushing D1 Lynches are Scummy.

I am not saying that the hypothesis is true, and @Seraphoenix trying to infer meta from a single game is eh, a single game is just a single data point.

I have only read up to page 20, and I would be going back to work before I read the remaining pages, I would check my alerts periodically, so if you tag/quote me, I'll reply.
Lynching for incompetence is a bad tactic. That's spite voting which sucks. Having the vig shoot the player is >>> to the former.

C

Celestia

Lmfao
For the third time im asking what you think i should have been doing ???
The first one to call you out was reborn. I have thrown 0 "shade" at you merely asked you a valid reason im a sus. Me not doing anything when i have participated more than other users is not a valid point.
This tantrum reeks of desperation.
In fact one thing ive done is question peoples points and ask around to get a feel of the game and get involved and put my point across to learn more.

Vote lynch celestia
you have done nothing for the game and if not for me bringing your name first you would still be lurking
Throwing random comments ain't called participating
Why you asking me why you should be doing u have the thread to read and do something

U bringing up my activity for no reason is called shade ever heard of the concept of having a life ??

Also if anything that is desperation is your lynch for lynch vote

You just proved you are scum well done :)

D

Dragomir

Both are playing bad
Why is this a problem?
Also this game isn't like the other ...
Who cares if they're playing bad? You missed the point in what I was trying to convey. I'll explain it soon anyway.
me being the only one who believes bogard vs tac was scum vs scum makes me sus? you should be more suspicious of the people (you are one of them) who just keep repeating the points that the most experienced players made over and over
This point however, I agree. People are repeating the same thing over and over again, especially the more popular arguments. I am willing to bet that amongst those who are being agreeable and going with the flow, there is at least a scum hiding in there.
Several people saying this, but absolutely nobody has given any names. Y'all are saying the same thing: people keep repeating the experienced players. I understand why it's bad for them to do this but where are the names? Gotta know who's doing these things. Furthermore, while you're pointing out the names, I'ma need the quotes too of where they were repeating opinions. I'm finna need all that.

C

Celestia

Who cares if they're playing bad? You missed the point in what I was trying to convey. I'll explain it soon anyway.

Several people saying this, but absolutely nobody has given any names. Y'all are saying the same thing: people keep repeating the experienced players. I understand why it's bad for them to do this but where are the names? Gotta know who's doing these things. Furthermore, while you're pointing out the names, I'ma need the quotes too of where they were repeating opinions. I'm finna need all that.
It doesn't matter the point u trying to say, I know I am town I am still gonna call it bs reason

HA001

you have done nothing for the game and if not for me bringing your name first you would still be lurking
Throwing random comments ain't called participating
Why you asking me why you should be doing u have the thread to read and do something

U bringing up my activity for no reason is called shade ever heard of the concept of having a life ??

Also if anything that is desperation is your lynch for lynch vote

You just proved you are scum well done :)
You keep saying ive done nothing. The aggressive tactic is not the only way to play.
Im asking you because i want to know what reason you have to acusse me.
This is legit hilarious having a life lmfao so you can try lynch me based on fuck all but god forbid someone question your activity.
The vote is because the tantrum you are throwing is more than enough of a reason to vote against you as it reeks of panicking.

D

Dragomir

I have seen two cases of two players omgusing each other. The first being Sera vs Neutral and the second is going on right now: Celestia vs HA0.

I'm trying to decide whether or not any of these cases are TvT or TvW. They're definitely not WvW. I'm currently looking at both of them being TvW but I'm not too sure on it.

C

Celestia

This is all your posts in the game

You start as random posting nothing much to note
ALL KEN KANEKI WANTED WAS A DATE !!!
Theres good ghouls and people who hunt them

Thers also evil ghouls
Lanji calm yo self
Just saying some of the covers out there for the opening unravel are amazing.
Then with TAC vs Bogard you started to throw comments but you didn't really involve yourself in the discussion
Some of those comments were just trolling
Lmfao no one likes tac do they
If tac gets voted off d1 again and is a townie again im gonna piss myself
But on a serious note lets not repeat the same play. We supposed to learn from our mistakes.
All the experienced players who aint bogard and tac is there any chance at all its a valid reason to lynch tac ?
Ffs how are we doing the same shit again
:( go on then lanji
@Dragomir bogard could be right or he could be doing this on purpose to get rid of tac. But i get aggressive play to an extent (like reborn did) but even then he backed down at the end but bogard aint. And whats not sitting is on day 1 when tac hasnt really done anything how can he be so sure
Only post that isn't that bad
Theres a very good answer for that. Its because i didnt read the rules and did not realise that and thought we doing the exact same shit sending tac home on d1
Lol youre so bad at the game
Yeah but i say it with style !
When someone said I sused you that how you reply, again trolling
Id prefer a no lynch on the basis we may be wrong if someones sure then im not against it. But it can put us on the wrong foot.

As for sus honestly dont have a clue but if you want a name id say bogard probably, i know you said it was just a pressure tactic but hes still kept at it and is willing to vote tac for something so innocuous. I even asked around and most agreed he had no real basis to do so. So whilst it aint much hes the most sus for me but like i said i dont have that much of an idea.
you say here u sus bogard but u are so quick to jump on a lynch for lynch vote on me
And whose your biggest sus
? Why lynch me. What have i done for you to sus me.
After I said you aren't contributing to the game u start deflecting the thing on me
Fax and she gone suspiciously quiet since you pointed it out.
Trying to throw shades with dum posts like these and it wasn't that long time that I went offline
? Its day 1 what is it im supposed to have done. Youre clearly pushing a non issue here which is making you sus af.
Again what is it im supposed to have done ?
Ive posted plenty maybe not the most but more than some others. Whilst others are engaged in arguments with each other.

It makes you sus cause like i just said youre clearly pushing a non issue and put someone you had on neutral on the same level as someone you had on sus .
Again deflecting this on me instead of trying like an actual player if you were town you would have at least made some efforts but instead you go omgus
What does two scum arguing achieve ? Is it supposed to alleviate both of them ? That seems awfully high risk strategy for day 1.
You keep saying ive done nothing. The aggressive tactic is not the only way to play.
Im asking you because i want to know what reason you have to acusse me.
This is legit hilarious having a life lmfao so you can try lynch me based on fuck all but god forbid someone question your activity.
The vote is because the tantrum you are throwing is more than enough of a reason to vote against you as it reeks of panicking.
and how I am panicking?
Your reasons to why you voted me are laughable

HA001

This is all your posts in the game

You start as random posting nothing much to note

Then with TAC vs Bogard you started to throw comments but you didn't really involve yourself in the discussion
Some of those comments were just trolling

Only post that isn't that bad

When someone said I sused you that how you reply, again trolling
you say here u sus bogard but u are so quick to jump on a lynch for lynch vote on me

After I said you aren't contributing to the game u start deflecting the thing on me

Trying to throw shades with dum posts like these and it wasn't that long time that I went offline

Again deflecting this on me instead of trying like an actual player if you were town you would have at least made some efforts but instead you go omgus

and how I am panicking?
Your reasons to why you voted me are laughable
? You have no reasons yourself ive continuously asked for one which youve not given outside of youve done nothing.

My reasons imo are justfied the easy thing to do would have been to join when reborn voted against you and voted then. Yet you have thrown away your case against the person who you actually had on sus to pursue this which shows how desperate your actions have been.

C

Celestia

? You have no reasons yourself ive continuously asked for one which youve not given outside of youve done nothing.

My reasons imo are justfied the easy thing to do would have been to join when reborn voted against you and voted then. Yet you have thrown away your case against the person who you actually had on sus to pursue this which shows how desperate your actions have been.
What no reasons?

You didn't contribute, stayed lowkey and trolling in half your posts and when someone sused you , you are deflecting that on them
Basic newbie scum moves

HA001

What no reasons?

You didn't contribute, stayed lowkey and trolling in half your posts and when someone sused you , you are deflecting that on them
Basic newbie scum moves
Contribute how ive posted in the manner i post in every thread making jokes is not being sus.
And the whole point is you had me as neutral not sus and put me up for lynch. Its not deflecting its asking for a proper reason when you go against your own words its sus. And as ive stated youve disregarded the person you did have sus completely to push this when you dont really have any reason too. Your actions scream of scum whose caught and is flailing desperately

C

Celestia

Contribute how ive posted in the manner i post in every thread making jokes is not being sus.
And the whole point is you had me as neutral not sus and put me up for lynch. Its not deflecting its asking for a proper reason when you go against your own words its sus. And as ive stated youve disregarded the person you did have sus completely to push this when you dont really have any reason too. Your actions scream of scum whose caught and is flailing desperately
It doesn't matter if I put you as neutral or bad in the end I wasn't convinced you are a town
Just cuz I lynched u doesn't mean the other ppl aren't sus anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.