[FNZ] Role Madness Round 08: Tokyo Ghoul

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bogard

You can't win
What you think about activities that happened just before day ended and voting pattern?

Only few casted votes on ces, Some Votes were scattered and some didn't cast vote. This clearly means that if not all then most scum took the back seat like tac
If we look at the last posts Dragomir had, it seems like he was looking for a reaction he ended up having
Vote Lynch DonDaSlayer

@RayanOO @Yo Tan Wa Vote for Don, let's make this a tied wagon and let RNG decide.
4 mins left, CFD on Don! Let's go!
My suspicion on Nana hasn't wavered at all if you guys think it did because of my Don vote. I wanted to try something at the end and although I didn't get the movement that I wanted, I got something else. I am excited for this flip.
Maybe it's why he was killed, and among the only ones who voted in between those reactions, it was @playa4321
Unvote Yo Tan Wa
Vote Lnych Celestia

If where lucky and Cele coming out as scum the chance of Yo Tan Wa beeing one would be very in my opinion.

I would tend to still keep a solid eye on Rej.

He claimed to be the one who would have carried town however the way he behaved during the end of the last day phase is even more off than his persistent lack of contribution.

He affirmed that he might have voted for Celestia if someone had given him a good reason to, then asked what the case on Celestia was, lastly voted her during the latest minutes despite no one had answered him in both occasions. He also claimed he would catch up to 30 pages, which goes wall against wall with what his claimed intention apparently was at the game beginning.

Look at this in particular

Guys lets vote Rayan I have a bad feeling about him!

Vote lynch Rayan

I might vote Celestia if anyone gives me a good reason.
He is voting someone and yet claiming he is up for voting someone else under a good reason.

This is generally the kind of post only someone who isn't interested in lynching either one over the other and viceversa would make, expecially in that he had a solid read on Rayan and yet he immediately brought Celestia up.

I would like you to answer some questions and keep note on highlighted part

You were highly inactive on 48 hours day phase compared to your last game when you were vig.

Why?

Was that to keep yourself away from being highlighted from investigation? Why you have made very few posts and most of them are just BS and not at all contributive to scum hunting? It's like your were telling everyone what's happening but no active scum hunting.why you remained so low key that too for 48 hours

You said that if there is sufficient sus then one should vote.

You were curious about queen, cinera, drago vs me and later you made sera your primary sus..and look below... you also had sus on ces.

But why you didn't cast vote on your primary sus or any of the sus if you believe in casting vote when you have sus?
I was unusually active first game because I found ha001 comments about killing everyone as a newb player unusual and tac defending him came as even more sus. I am not one to force a reaction through the aggressive playstyle approach you favor.

BS isnt a nice way to put it,
you can play this game without being rude.
I was quiet? or you just ruled most of my post as bs and not contributing anything as celestia and tac did. honestly its getting annoying. Don pins a target on inactive players makes him sus but quiet players/players "contributing bs" are the ones trying to avoid investigation ?
yall need to stay consistent.

if noticed not long after my primary sus was serapheonix , I read the the back and forth between celestia and ha001 asking how her conjecture made any sense. Clarified I missed the voting phase because I literally slept when it ended. it ended around 10 am here for me. didnt put my vote in before then cause I thought I could find more incriminating info before I did.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
I was unusually active first game because I found ha001 comments about killing everyone as a newb player unusual and tac defending him came as even more sus. I am not one to force a reaction through the aggressive playstyle approach you favor.

BS isnt a nice way to put it,
you can play this game without being rude.
I was quiet? or you just ruled most of my post as bs and not contributing anything as celestia and tac did. honestly its getting annoying. Don pins a target on inactive players makes him sus but quiet players/players "contributing bs" are the ones trying to avoid investigation ?
yall need to stay consistent.

if noticed not long after my primary sus was serapheonix , I read the the back and forth between celestia and ha001 asking how her conjecture made any sense. Clarified I missed the voting phase because I literally slept when it ended. it ended around 10 am here for me. didnt put my vote in before then cause I thought I could find more incriminating info before I did.
Not convincing enough.

Vote Lynch Lanji

Reborn

If we look at the last posts Dragomir had, it seems like he was looking for a reaction he ended up having

Maybe it's why he was killed, and among the only ones who voted in between those reactions, it was @playa4321
There is one more thing he said which is important to highlight

Scums are hidden in Players who voted other than Celestia and who didn't vote at all.

There is one more thing he said which is important to highlight

Scums are hidden in Players who voted other than Celestia and who didn't vote at all.
why?
because you led the vote against celestia
and your decision could have possibly cost us
follow reborn's way or no way huh
you seem to rule with an iron fist here. its time we start questioning your motives as well.

Reborn

I would tend to still keep a solid eye on Rej.

He claimed to be the one who would have carried town however the way he behaved during the end of the last day phase is even more off than his persistent lack of contribution.

He affirmed that he might have voted for Celestia if someone had given him a good reason to, then asked what the case on Celestia was, lastly voted her during the latest minutes despite no one had answered him in both occasions. He also claimed he would catch up to 30 pages, which goes wall against wall with what his claimed intention apparently was at the game beginning.

Look at this in particular

He is voting someone and yet claiming he is up for voting someone else under a good reason.

This is generally the kind of post only someone who isn't interested in lynching either one over the other and viceversa would make, expecially in that he had a solid read on Rayan and yet he immediately brought Celestia up.
Tbh, I see him more like dumb townie .

We have seen him playing like that in earlier games so this isn't enough to cast vote on him.

Don DaSlayer

The Peerless swordsman

There was a fight erupted when everyone was planning to prepare for the next round. Both opponents attacked with everything they got. The owl was one of the fighters, he unleashes his two large blades and strikes back synchronously. The man who was fighting him had worried look on his face. Even though he could see the owl movement and attack, he could not keep up with him as Owl finally landed a heavy blow on him.

Now Owl looking at his opponent as the bloodthirst flowed from him.

"What an atrocious person you are," He said to the man with white hair and red eyes. He was covered in blood, but still alive. His arm had been blown off, but he was still alive.

"In this world, we attack and kill each other. We're always trying to justify our actions with ideals. But Ideals cannot give grounds for killing another person. The act of taking a life is nothing more but pure evil."

"I am conscious that I am evil. So are you?"

The man with white hair glared the owl he knew it was not a duel, it was a fight to the death. As for the first time the man screamed with everything he had.

"KILL YOU…!!"

He shot forward with a sharp shout. The color of that man's eyes started to return to blood-red. He felt the impulse that drove him to fight relentlessly as he again unleashes his Kagune again. The two fighters devoted their entire selves to the fight, sparing no thoughts to the world surrounding them. Right now, they wanted to give everything he got. They clashed again but Owl had overwhelmed him. The owl was besting him in strength. Finally killing him.

@Dragomir [Janitored] has been killed.

@TheAncientCenturion [Tatara] has been killed.

Day 2 starts.
You have 24 hours to decide on a lynch.

Reading this makes it seem like a SK killed TAC and not a townie. From what we got yesterday Bogard had beef with TAC. Does that mean That he is SK.I don’t think that he is vigi. In most of the games that i’ve played vigi’s can’t shoot on the first night. If you are vigi and shoot someone on N1 that’s a big risk and there is a big chance that that person is town and if you kill town then you die on the next night from the guilt of killing a town member.

Reborn

why?
because you led the vote against celestia
and your decision could have possibly cost us
follow reborn's way or no way huh
you seem to rule with an iron fist here. its time we start questioning your motives as well.
Quite an aggresive and panicking reaction you have here lol

when did I say follow my way. Quote a post of mine.

Sure go ahead. Question my motives. I am open to all questions.
People who voted for Celestia are not sus for you ?
Huh?

I said what drago said.....

This is my read on the matter
Only few casted votes on ces, Some Votes were scattered and some didn't cast vote. This clearly means that if not all then most scum took the back seat like tac

interested to see why bogard pointed me out when finalbeta and cine
Quite an aggresive and panicking reaction you have here lol

when did I say follow my way. Quote a post of mine.

Sure go ahead. Question my motives. I am open to all questions.

Huh?

I said what drago said.....

This is my read on the matter
its quite obvious
you led the lynch against celestia so those who didnt vote are automatically in the sus list . oh no
a scum knowing who townies are would definitely not join the bandwagon and also look at the possibility of getting rid of a townie during the day phase as well. this possibility isnt included in your judgement as well.
its very clear you dont because effectively you would have a target on yourself. I have no reason to panic

Don DaSlayer

The Peerless swordsman
interested to see why bogard pointed me out when finalbeta and cine

its quite obvious
you led the lynch against celestia so those who didnt vote are automatically in the sus list . oh no
a scum knowing who townies are would definitely not join the bandwagon and also look at the possibility of getting rid of a townie during the day phase as well. this possibility isnt included in your judgement as well.
its very clear you dont because effectively you would have a target on yourself. I have no reason to panic
Drago led the lynch. then reborn then ha and then the others.

Status
Not open for further replies.