[FNZ] Role Madness Round 08: Tokyo Ghoul

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
Alright, so with Don's latest "slip" about him being an investigator is very suspicious to me.

I am not sure if it was by accident, or an elaborate slip.

TAC was the mafia roleblocker, so it's possible that mafia also have an investigator. And if he really was town investigator, why would he investigate Reborn when he said that Reborn was the member he trusted the most?

Again, he is inconsistent. He investigated the person he trusted the most. What is with this logic?

It would make more sense if he was a mafia investigator who investigated Reborn. Or that this whole thing is just a bluff to make people trust him by baiting that he has information.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Caught you, scum.

Silently passing sus on someone while laying low?

Unless you had prepared this in mind beforehand.
No and no. Where did I pass sus on someone?

Btw I read the past pages, Lanji Cucksmoke is town, lock it and dig the key into the earth.

Don DaSlayer

The Peerless swordsman
Alright, so with Don's latest "slip" about him being an investigator is very suspicious to me.

I am not sure if it was by accident, or an elaborate slip.

TAC was the mafia roleblocker, so it's possible that mafia also have an investigator. And if he really was town investigator, why would he investigate Reborn when he said that Reborn was the member he trusted the most?

Again, he is inconsistent. He investigated the person he trusted the most. What is with this logic?

It would make more sense if he was a mafia investigator who investigated Reborn. Or that this whole thing is just a bluff to make people trust him by baiting that he has information.
Yes town has investigators and mafia has consigliere they basically do the same thing you should know that by now.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
That and to protect myself. But now bc of that mafia is gonna smoke me.
What are you saying?

You don't wanna lynch me?

Then why you sussed me? To get reactions?
What an idiotic thing you have done....

If you really know my role and you don't want me to get Lynched then why sus me just to get reaction and to protect yourself?

I was already not sussing you...
And, I am not in favor of jumping upon don da.....

had a bit of time to respond to your question queen
prime sus as of now is rej
made an earlier commitment to carry town but has failed to match that in participation.
hopped on to ask for popular lynch candidates in an attempt to blend in with the popular town opinion.
if he isnt scum, he is either independent
or just a townie carrying along . I suppose @Cinera would also support his lynch in this case based on the reasons he proposed on townie's doing nothing.

Don DaSlayer

The Peerless swordsman
had a bit of time to respond to your question queen
prime sus as of now is rej
made an earlier commitment to carry town but has failed to match that in participation.
hopped on to ask for popular lynch candidates in an attempt to blend in with the popular town opinion.
if he isnt scum, he is either independent
or just a townie carrying along . I suppose @Cinera would also support his lynch in this case based on the reasons he proposed on townie's doing nothing.
He could be jester.

Status
Not open for further replies.