[FNZ] Role Madness Round 08: Tokyo Ghoul

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are scum no need to deflect. Where were you yesterday when I didn't vote you?

Why active now after I voted you and tagged players to get their opinion?

We all saw your spam about voting for me this phase. It isn't sticking for a reason. Stop digging your own grave with this fixation.

Do you have any other contributions? Why don't you refute the sus on Kiwi if you are so sure they are not scum?

N

NeutralWatcher

@Sentinel @Finalbeta @Cinera @Queen

Okay I skimmed through most of it as there was a lot of repetition.

So far I like what I saw from Queen and Celestia. Queen in particular for throwing cold water on the idea that the Bogard vs TAC interaction is automatically town vs town. If they are smart or experienced players they would know that a D1 fight like that is likely to be construed as town v town as most are doing here. It's risky sure, but impossible? no way.

Not really a fan of what I've seen from Dragomir. His tldr of when people bus in particular is off. Anything is possible in mafia and experienced players know the common strategies and how to subvert expectations. If you are thinking 'scum wouldn't do that' then you've identified a viable strategy for mafia to use. Also didn't like how Dragomir skirted around Celestia's response to him.

I think TAC is town. I sense the same indignation from the last game. Being upset is natural @Reborn if you are town and continually sussed on flimsy reasons.

I don't know what to think about Bogard. I want to think he is town but he took it a bit too far imo. D1 is always coinflippy and I don't see any real benefit for TAC to be lying about the length of the day phase? Like what benefit does scum get from that? Is it likely that he just didn't read the OP carefully? yes. Hell I personally skim read them most of the time.
Jew later read what I said and came to read it the way I intended. As for Reborn and Lanji if they still sus me after what Jew said and what Cinera posted then there is a problem. I was very very clear with what I was saying to you. FinalBeta even commented on how what I was saying wasn't complicated at all.

Look at your reaction though. You sus me for sussing you. Then your sus list comprises of people who didn't agree with you and found you sus. This is scummy behaviour.
Look at the bolded part. You better look at his inconsistencies from defending TAC. He said Bograd pushed abit too far with his lynch on TAC yet did the same to me.

look how he said I am scum for sus him after he sus me and now he sus Kiwipom, CInera and Queen who sus him.

N

NeutralWatcher

We all saw your spam about voting for me this phase. It isn't sticking for a reason. Stop digging your own grave with this fixation.

Do you have any other contributions? Why don't you refute the sus on Kiwi if you are so sure they are not scum?
What's your contribution yesterday? Inactive and active now after I voted you and tagged players? Voted Kiwipom to save yourself?

@Sentinel @Finalbeta @Cinera @Queen

Look at the bolded part. You better look at his inconsistencies from defending TAC. He said Bograd pushed abit too far with his lynch on TAC yet did the same to me.

look how he said I am scum for sus him after he sus me and now he sus Kiwipom, CInera and Queen who sus him.
Guess the answer is no

What's your contribution yesterday? Inactive and active now after I voted you and tagged players? Voted Kiwipom to save yourself?
Inactive and still made more progress than you by questioning people like Cinera for instance. You are still stuck on D1 'vote Sera'.

Haven't you realised by now that despite all your spam it isn't sticking? Do you think it's because people can't read? It's the opposite, they can.

N

NeutralWatcher

Inactive and still made more progress than you by questioning people like Cinera for instance. You are still stuck on D1 'vote Sera'.

Haven't you realised by now that despite all your spam it isn't sticking? Do you think it's because people can't read? It's the opposite, they can.
You queston Cinera for susing you LMAO. What a scummy move.

Status
Not open for further replies.