[FNZ] Role Madness Round 08: Tokyo Ghoul

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote them then. Quote how they answer your inconsistencies.
Or how you answer your inconsistencies.
I am not going to quote things as you are a lost cause. You have comprehension problems. Your case is flimsy af.

I do wonder what you'll do if I do turn out to be town. You have put your entire credibility on the line here by constantly spamming this thread with requests to vote for me.

N

NeutralWatcher

I am not going to quote things as you are a lost cause. You have comprehension problems. Your case is flimsy af.

I do wonder what you'll do if I do turn out to be town. You have put your entire credibility on the line here by constantly spamming this thread with requests to vote for me.
No answer then? As expected of scum.

I'll take the blame if you turn out to be townie.

I see many votes against Kiwipom, also Bogard warn about it in his last post.
But didn't we know that Bogard is at least not a townie? I don't know but I feel like the votes against Kiwi are forced without any reason.

In Sera case I think the other write enough points for a vote.

Vote Lynch Seraphoenix.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One

No answer then? As expected of scum.

I'll take the blame if you turn out to be townie.
ENOUGH!

Whatever issue you two have can be taken up tomorrow. Each one of you will be heard properly. If there is disciplinary monitor then he can take a look at one of you as well.

The case you have could turn out Be bad vs bad, good vs good or bad vs good student and we have to look into it.

But today isn't the day for this.

Not being fan of few who is trying to take advantage of my silence here

ENOUGH!

Whatever issue you two have can be taken up tomorrow. Each one of you will be heard properly. If there is disciplinary monitor then he can take a look at one of you as well.

The case you have could turn out Be bad vs bad, good vs good or bad vs good student and we have to look into it.

But today isn't the day for this.

Not being fan of few who is trying to take advantage of my silence here
Quiet down old man.

N

NeutralWatcher

Stop tagging me. The next time you tag me I'll be putting you on ignore.

I'm not going to consider voting Sera until I've finished isolating him and Kiwi's posts and reaching a decision on who among them is the better Lynch.

Where are you getting this from?
Just put me on ignore I don't care. I am just doing my best to avoid another misslynch.

Status
Not open for further replies.