[FNZ] Role Madness Round 08: Tokyo Ghoul

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't like the way some players are shifting.

Kiwipom is by far the safest bet this DP because Reborn has no meaning to perform a shenanigan here had he not gathered a clear result on her.

Neutral's reasoning isn't very clean, in that Seraphoenix sus'ed him because Neutral mistook his wording despite it wasn't so difficult to comprehend.

N

NeutralWatcher

That's dumb. If I was town I would want to save myself. If I was mafia I would want to save myself. If I was SK I would want to save myself.

Wanting to save yourself is not indicative of anything.
You are trying to save yourself when there are enough vote on Kiwipom. Aren't I your biggest sus from D1 to D3? Why the change of behaviour?

There's also the possibility that TAC was shot by the Vig, but I don't see why the Vig would act Night 1 and shoot TAC unless it was @Bogard.
I see you were interested in digging out who might be vig.
since there is only one kill, it’s possible that it was the vigilante who got TAC

or perhaps the SK has limited shots. Is that possible?

But if it was vigilante, then who would be the most suspicious of TAC to shoot him?
Have you seen SK with limited shots?
From what i imagine an Individual would have more abilities to compete better with Mafia n Townies who also got numbers.
Since only one kill happen at night with no info about kill being blocked or failed,then it could mean either of these
Are we sure, we get info on fail kills and Role blocked? @Noctis can you confirm this?
Because then it would suggest Dragomir was SK and dead. Bt also seem too good to true. My bet is SK was role blocked this night.

2)sk didn't perform any kill last night
I don't see SK letting slip an opportunity to not kill, when one such kill can greatly impact the game n His winning chances. More so when there can be made no claims. Don't think so.
You Heard of it happening before?
The third party kill could also come from a cooldown ability, or it is someone who gets stronger and/or has other qualities over the time.
Ideally it was Drago, but we just gotta wait till next night to see and confirm.

Also mafia janitors can janitorize every night if not stated otherwise or if they don't have other abilities. So we just need to hope that the town roleblocker hits the janitor and push that person.

I somehow dislike @Finalbeta currently, he somehow tried to get focus on me, he could drive away attention from his scumbuddy? I will watch FB closely this DP. Also I have hard times reading Kiwi. 2 Persons from last DP I would like to screen through this DP.

Reborn is lock town, throw the key away.
From what i can gather, each scum so far has many abilities he can choose between, and since we are still getting kills janitored, i originally assumed maybe they had imp information.

Bt don't we all submit all our actions at once?
If true, they had choosen to janitor bodies in the start, and so basically to cause confusion not because what each user abilities or role is(unless they confirmed with other member ability).
Can anyone who played Janitor before, confirm this for me?
Then vote Seraphoenix. He is the most inconsistent player here.
I am unsure right nw.

I will wait for Reborn sus post before makin my lynch.
I read through the posts Reborn suggested to, and honestly other than obvious hints like Bogard last post being about Kiwi, i didn't find anything on her. Maybe the post i quoted above, suggesting SK may have limited shots, bt it also could be her being open about the possibilities.

If Reborn sus is not Kiwi, i am going with Playa lynch.

N

NeutralWatcher

Take a look between Kiwipom and Seraphoenix.

Kiwipom didn't sus Queen and Cinera who voted her and consistent to vote Seraphoenix.

Now take a look at Seraphoenix.

Voted me after I voted him. Sus Cinera, Kiwipom, Queen who sus him.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
But didn't we know that Bogard is at least not a townie? .
I see we have an informed student here....

@Seraphoenix vs @NeutralWatcher Both of you haven't done anything last two days to go around behaving as if you enjoy credibility here. You both acting as if you are sure you both can't be good student or bad.

Both of your reasoning can be considered tomorrow. Both of your dilemma would be resolve tomorrow. It could be case of bad vs bad, good vs good or good vs bad. Have patience.

Seriously not being fan of some here who is purposely acting dumb to create confusion here.

I see we have an informed student here....

@Seraphoenix vs @NeutralWatcher Both of you haven't done anything last two days to go around behaving as if you enjoy credibility here. You both acting as if you are sure you both can't be good student or bad.

Both of your reasoning can be considered tomorrow. Both of your dilemma would be resolve tomorrow. It could be case of bad vs bad, good vs good or good vs bad. Have patience.

Seriously not being fan of some here who is purposely acting dumb to create confusion here.
What is the point of this?

You want Kiwi lynched? Talk to the guy tagging the whole world to vote for me.

No, the Janitor has the ability to hide roles of whoever they kill. It doesn't at all suggest the existence of a third party.
People of Anteiku and their allies have been living in peace, staying away, avoiding conflicts that could rise a war between different wards, against Aogiri Tree, the Ghoul organization dedicated to terrorizing CCG investigators, but ghouls who oppose them aren't an exception to that
First we don´t know if Janitor really have in this games ability to hide their roles, second point is that Noctis himself bring the possibly that we gonna have the CCG investigators here too. It would be dumb to ignore these points, we should think two steps faster then scums/CCG.
I find it little suspect how people now try to force a votes and ignore all the points which I make before with the CCG.

As a Townie I hope the users think twice and making the possibly that we gonna face two scum teams...

No, the Janitor has the ability to hide roles of whoever they kill. It doesn't at all suggest the existence of a third party.
Considering the setting of this game, it is highly likely that there are 3 fractions, townies (Anteiku), scums (Aogiri Tree) but if there are CCG roles as well, they are most likely the third party.

Depending whether the CCG are enemies as well, I wouldn't exclude the possibility that we may have to lynch the roles of the third party as well since the CCG were mostly enemies and antagonists in Tokyo Ghoul.

I already wrote why I had a problem with Queen, Cinera and Kiwi and it had nothing to do with sussing me. It had to do with the attempt to paint Don as an incompetent townie. They even used the same term.

Late votes that deviate from the current lynch are always going to raise questions. Particularly when no reasoning is given.

Neutral has done nothing but go at me. Despite him being far more active I have far more suspects than him.

N

NeutralWatcher

I already wrote why I had a problem with Queen, Cinera and Kiwi and it had nothing to do with sussing me. It had to do with the attempt to paint Don as an incompetent townie. They even used the same term.

Late votes that deviate from the current lynch are always going to raise questions. Particularly when no reasoning is given.

Neutral has done nothing but go at me. Despite him being far more active I have far more suspects than him.
That's dumb mafia move then. Mafia who votes at the last minute is a bigger suspect since it makes it like mafia wants to blend in with the townie.

Why didn't you sus them yesterday when they haven't voted against you? pretty scummy move I say.

Status
Not open for further replies.