[FNZ] Role Madness Round 08: Tokyo Ghoul

Status
Not open for further replies.
I sus Seraphoenix because he accused me of lying for asking him why are you thinking I sus Bogard?
What do you mean with Sus on Bogard?

You are sus from D1 that you changed your vote to Celestia at the last moment.
Yes because I already have a discussion with both Celestia and Yo Tan Wa in the first day, his opinion change day from day.
And I already explain it why I vote against Celestia in the last moment.

I admit at first that no way mafia do this but seeign Kiwipom did the same thing to Lanji and Bogard who sus her died, seeing also did the same to Celestia and Yo tan Wa died, it makes sense that is your mafia strategy.
Wait a minute, Lanji was a scum, Celestia get out by a lynch vote and Celestia only start a discussion because I suspect her in the first day together with Yo Tan Wa. After that Yo Tan Wa change his mind about me and call me a townie, yet change it later again, between me and Yo Tan wa was the same as with you and Sera, yet you staying here and voting against me with a reason who speaks against you.

Your whole argument is based on a mafia strategy, taking the advantage of a townie(Yo was in that case not even a townie) and using it to build up a lynch candidat.

N

NeutralWatcher

What do you mean with Sus on Bogard?
Sera said has Neutral sus Bogard? I replied why are you thinking I sus Bogard? Sera said I was lying.

Yes because I already have a discussion with both Celestia and Yo Tan Wa in the first day, his opinion change day from day.
And I already explain it why I vote against Celestia in the last moment.
Can you quote your explanation?

Your whole argument is based on a mafia strategy, taking the advantage of a townie(Yo was in that case not even a townie) and using it to build up a lynch candidat.
I'm not taking advantage of townie. We have 3 confirmed mafia. I'm just using what Reborn has taught. He said to look at the last post of player who died. Bogard last post was him sus Kiwipom. I thought Bogard was scum because he distanced himself but after seeing his role I changed my opinion.

N

NeutralWatcher

@playa4321 Why so quiet?

Why did you sus Yo Tan Wa after he sus you first?

Why did you sus me after I sus you first? Would you sus me if I didn't sus you first?

I sus Seraphoenix back because his stupid deduction that accused me of lying for asking him back and his inconsistencies:

1. Said Bogard pushed his lynch on TAC a bit too far yet did the same to me.
2. Said I was scum because I sus him back yet he defended TAC who sus Bogard after Bogard sus him first.

Is there consistencies on Yo Tan Wa's post that made you sus him back?

Kiwipom also confirmed to have ability to dodge lynch. If I were scum, I would vote Kiwipom (since I know she wouldn't get lynched due to her ability to dodge lynch) yet I was consistent to lynch Seraphoenix.

Do you have solid reason to lynch me beside after I sus you back?

Sera said has Neutral sus Bogard? I replied why are you thinking I sus Bogard? Sera said I was lying.
And???
Doesn't change the fact that you still try to lynch Sera until her last day, you vote against me without even seeing the reason between my and Yo Tan Wa discussion.

The example is the same.
You make Sera to your suspect list and until the sacrifice , you don't change your point> Endresult= Sera was a townie

Now you using a argument with Yo Tan Wa and saying he must be right even though our situation is almost similar, you know how paradox this sound like and only make you more suspect?

Can you quote your explanation?
Doing it tomorrow when I sit again on my pc. But if you can't wait you have enough free time to look qt the thread.

I'm not taking advantage of townie. We have 3 confirmed mafia. I'm just using what Reborn has taught. He said to look at the last post of player who died. Bogard last post was him sus Kiwipom. I thought Bogard was scum because he distanced himself but after seeing his role I changed my opinion.
Reborn and Bogard had clear point and having good arguments, you have basically a baseless argument which you use and even forget that you own example simple destroy your logic about this.

If I can't answer you later, I either lying on my bed or writing your tomorrow.

Kiwipom also confirmed to have ability to dodge lynch. If I were scum, I would vote Kiwipom (since I know she wouldn't get lynched due to her ability to dodge lynch) yet I was consistent to lynch Seraphoenix.
Not if you would try to save Kiwipom ability for the next day. Lynching Sera would mean the scums get one day more without losing someone+Kiwi don't using her ability and saving it for the next day. Result: And they almost take this if Sera didn't sacrifice herself.

For the other parts I make tomorrow a longer post and show that your whole argument is just baseless.

N

NeutralWatcher

And???
Doesn't change the fact that you still try to lynch Sera until her last day, you vote against me without even seeing the reason between my and Yo Tan Wa discussion.

The example is the same.
You make Sera to your suspect list and until the sacrifice , you don't change your point> Endresult= Sera was a townie

Now you using a argument with Yo Tan Wa and saying he must be right even though our situation is almost similar, you know how paradox this sound like and only make you more suspect?
:goatasure:Because I was consistent on my read on Seraphoenix. Why did you sus me now? Why didn't you sus me yesterday or the day before?

Wouldn't change my vote from Seraphoenix makes me more sus when I was against him since D1?

Doing it tomorrow when I sit again on my pc. But if you can't wait you have enough free time to look qt the thread.
If you do it at the end of the day then more reason I suspect you as scum.

Reborn and Bogard had clear point and having good arguments, you have basically a baseless argument which you use and even forget that you own example simple destroy your logic about this.
Reborn case helped to catch mafia, Kiwipom so why are you against me for using his method? You sus Yo tan Wa for sus you back and he died tonight which is more reason for me to sus you.

Not if you would try to save Kiwipom ability for the next day. Lynching Sera would mean the scums get one day more without losing someone+Kiwi don't using her ability and saving it for the next day. Result: And they almost take this if Sera didn't sacrifice herself.

For the other parts I make tomorrow a longer post and show that your whole argument is just baseless.
Aren't you just admiting that you are mafia because you also voted Seraphoenix?

@playa4321 care to answer these questions too?

Why did you sus me after I sus you first? Would you sus me if I didn't sus you first?

I sus Seraphoenix back because his stupid deduction that accused me of lying for asking him back and his inconsistencies:

2. Said I was scum because I sus him back yet he defended TAC who sus Bogard after Bogard sus him first.

Is there consistencies on Yo Tan Wa's post that made you sus him back?

N

NeutralWatcher

Kiwipom also put me as her sus list in her last post and if I were mafia, I wouldn't question her yet I asked her why did she put me on her sus list.

Yo Tan Wa also put playa and me as his sus list and he chose to vote Playa and I asked him why did he vote Playa. If I were sus I wouldn't question him why did he vote Playa.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Losing two townies already.

So we have 1 mafia and 1 SK.

Yo Tan Wa sus Playa since D1 until yesterday so I bet Playa is my primary sus.

I'm not sure about the other SK/mafia. Finalbeta sus Rej yesterday and he got killed tonight. Rej is my next sus for now but his meta is confusing.

Vote Lynch Playa4321
I think mafia killed him to frame me

Why you acting so nervous and showing bad reaction who rather put you in bad side?

Why did you sus me now? Why didn't you sus me yesterday or the day before?
Do you really ask me this, do you even read my post?
I feeling like speaking against a wall, you either doging my question or don´t react to them and repeat just you point again and again which I already answer along, then you exchange our words and making point which I never even ask about it.

Before you ask again, why I vote against you and have you on my suspect list:
Losing two townies already.

So we have 1 mafia and 1 SK.

Yo Tan Wa sus Playa since D1 until yesterday so I bet Playa is my primary sus.

I'm not sure about the other SK/mafia. Finalbeta sus Rej yesterday and he got killed tonight. Rej is my next sus for now but his meta is confusing.

Vote Lynch Playa4321
User X had User Z on his Sus list until the first D1, so I voting against user Z.
But fact alone that user X neither had arguments or a ability to invesgato another users, so he couldn´t know that user Z was a scum since the first day.

So you voting against someone because user x have user Z for no reason on his scum list.
But you don´t even bother yourself to find arguments or points to vote against user Z, you just use a another user as point to start a lynch against a another user. Then you ask me why I vote against you?

Of course your arguments are totally baseless and don´t make anysense, you give me scum feeling judging seeing how nervous you became the last post.

Wouldn't change my vote from Seraphoenix makes me more sus when I was against him since D1?
You still don´t understand my example.
You said user X must be right because he having someone on his sus list form the first day(no arguments)
Yet you have User Z on your sus list since the d1 day and in the end you was wrong.
Do you understand that kinda arguments like this doesn´t work in mafia?

If you do it at the end of the day then more reason I suspect you as scum.
No it just my timeline complete most like different to you and Im going sleeping soon(german time).
:suresure:

Reborn case helped to catch mafia, Kiwipom so why are you against me for using his method?
Because you start a lynch build up against me for no reason
Im mean really:suresure:
I though first that you just try to take reaction, but you really try to do the same as what you did with Sera, just going though all arguments and try to building up a another townie lynch victim.

You sus Yo tan Wa for sus you back and he died tonight which is more reason for me to sus you.
Yes I write that Yo Tan Wa was suspect, wouldn´t it mean better for me to let him save rather then killing him?
Cmon dude that doesn´t make anysense for a mafia. Me and Yo start debate since the first day because of many reason and also why I vote against Celestia::
Exactly I do the same with you.
:specialmeh:
I know that we need kinda more reactions( at least for me I need more details), so you who write something against me hours early was the perfect example to try to take more reactions. And surprise surprise I get two reactions of these two users who I want to get reactions:smoothieduck:

Though my plan was to get more attention but only you and Celestia only make comments about it. So I post a post against you with a vote and wait which what a reaction you would come out, I had three option about your reaction:

1. Your current reaction where you attacking back with claiming you want to get a reaction, in that case I was sure that you would build me up as a scumm and surprise surprise look at your post, second time where you try to build someone up as a scum.

2. Answer me again but this time you would try to get my trust and voting against someone else. In both way I would expect that from a Tonwie or scumm, but you didn't choose this option so..

3. Not getting any reaction..

In the end the first option come out true and make it even harder for me to believe you. In the case if Celestia is really a scum I can see behind you the second one.
Unvote Yo Tan Wa
Vote Lnych Celestia

If where lucky and Cele coming out as scum the chance of Yo Tan Wa beeing one would be very in my opinion.
Aren't you just admiting that you are mafia because you also voted Seraphoenix?
That wasn´t the point.
You said that I was on Yo tan wa list since the first D1, you also had Sera on your D1.
You know how unlogical this sounds, that was my point about your argument. Because of having someone on his scum list since the d1 it doesn´t mean directly that the one on the scum list is really a scum. Case wise Sera would be scum, but that isn´t the case.

So your whole argument and voting against me doesn´t make anysense.

@playa4321 care to answer these questions too?
Of course before going sleep

Look my post above, I explain it.

Because of your weak and lazy voting and try to bulding me as a scum.
In that case my vote approved later after seeing how nervous and panic over my arguments you became.
Your whole argument is really bad and doesn´t make sense, so many points rather would speak against you too then.

Again it isn´t about why and which you vote against Sera.
My whole point was about your argument and voting against me via using this argument:
"Yo Tan Wa sus Playa since D1 until yesterday so I bet Playa is my primary sus. "

This was your reason why you vote against me.
Now do you understand the logic behind your argument and the reason why it doesn´t make sense in the first place.
You had someone on your scum list since the first day and you try to lynch her/him everyday, yet in the end he wasn´t a scum.
Your logic doesn´t make anysense as I explain it manytimes above in my post.

This proof that you don´t even read my post and just try to attack me and build me up as a scum without having any backup argument.
I already answer this question:

Yes right now even more.
-You react in panic over my post
-You use a weak and lazy argument to vote against me, yet your argument is baseless and the point which you use speak against you aswell(as I show above in my post).
-You dodging and ignorigen my post, don´t even try to read my post
-Your twist words to dodging important arguments of me.

Everything about your last post speak about a scum and judging by your gameplay from the last game it make more sense.
-You try to save TaC in the first day from Bogard(build him and Sera as Lynch victims)
-You use Sera to save Kiwi,

I will look more about your old post and want to see more details, but seeing your all last post, you are standing right now on my scum list as numer one.

@Rej , @Cinera , @Sentinel , @HA001 , @RayanOO , @Jew D. Boy
We should first take out Neutral, the points speaking against him and his last post show he was pancing and showing weird reaction towards me. If we gonna catch the last scum, probably either we winning the game or we need to catch also the last third parties.
I hope you guys vote in right way, don´t believe much in Neutral baseless against, I explain and show you how these arguments also speakst against him.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Why you acting so nervous and showing bad reaction who rather put you in bad side?

I feeling like speaking against a wall, you either doging my question or don´t react to them and repeat just you point again and again which I already answer along, then you exchange our words and making point which I never even ask about it.

User X had User Z on his Sus list until the first D1, so I voting against user Z.
But fact alone that user X neither had arguments or a ability to invesgato another users, so he couldn´t know that user Z was a scum since the first day.

So you voting against someone because user x have user Z for no reason on his scum list.
But you don´t even bother yourself to find arguments or points to vote against user Z, you just use a another user as point to start a lynch against a another user. Then you ask me why I vote against you?

Of course your arguments are totally baseless and don´t make anysense, you give me scum feeling judging seeing how nervous you became the last post.

You said user X must be right because he having someone on his sus list form the first day(no arguments)
Yet you have User Z on your sus list since the d1 day and in the end you was wrong.

No it just my timeline complete most like different to you and Im going sleeping soon(german time).

I though first that you just try to take reaction, but you really try to do the same as what you did with Sera, just going though all arguments and try to building up a another townie lynch victim.

Yes I write that Yo Tan Wa was suspect, wouldn´t it mean better for me to let him save rather then killing him?
Cmon dude that doesn´t make anysense for a mafia. Me and Yo start debate since the first day because of many reason and also why I vote against Celestia::

That wasn´t the point.
You said that I was on Yo tan wa list since the first D1, you also had Sera on your D1.
You know how unlogical this sounds, that was my point about your argument. Because of having someone on his scum list since the d1 it doesn´t mean directly that the one on the scum list is really a scum. Case wise Sera would be scum, but that isn´t the case.

Of course before going sleep

In that case my vote approved later after seeing how nervous and panic over my arguments you became.
Your whole argument is really bad and doesn´t make sense, so many points rather would speak against you too then.

My whole point was about your argument and voting against me via using this argument:
"Yo Tan Wa sus Playa since D1 until yesterday so I bet Playa is my primary sus. "

Now do you understand the logic behind your argument and the reason why it doesn´t make sense in the first place.
You had someone on your scum list since the first day and you try to lynch her/him everyday, yet in the end he wasn´t a scum.

This proof that you don´t even read my post and just try to attack me and build me up as a scum without having any backup argument.

Yes right now even more.
-You use a weak and lazy argument to vote against me, yet your argument is baseless and the point which you use speak against you aswell(as I show above in my post).

Everything about your last post speak about a scum and judging by your gameplay from the last game it make more sense.
-You try to save TaC in the first day from Bogard(build him and Sera as Lynch victims)

I will look more about your old post and want to see more details, but seeing your all last post, you are standing right now on my scum list as numer one.

We should first take out Neutral, the points speaking against him and his last post show he was pancing and showing weird reaction towards me. If we gonna catch the last scum, probably either we winning the game or we need to catch also the last third parties.
I hope you guys vote in right way, don´t believe much in Neutral baseless against, I explain and show you how these arguments also speakst against him.
I agree with you fam
what do you think about Rayan and HA001? and Jew D Boy? in case Neutral is a wrong lead, we can't just fixate on one outcome

I agree with you fam
what do you think about Rayan and HA001? and Jew D Boy? in case Neutral is a wrong lead, we can't just fixate on one outcome
It is really hard, I don´t have much information about all three, I can remember only HA001 post and he didn´t seem to beeing a scum, but who knows. I need to overlook again for their post here.

N

NeutralWatcher

You haven't answered why didn't you sus me yesterday. Why the change of behaviour? Whay are you so mad that calline me a wall? Nervous?

Look at the change of behaviour. Where is this side on you on D1, D2 and D3 :gokulaugh:

I saw your argument with Yo Tan Wa on D1. You sus Yo Tan Wa after he sus you first. That was scummy imo. Sus someone who sus you is scummy. You did it with Yo Tan Wa and now doing it with me. At least I have reason to sus Seraphoenix back.

You voted Celestia (confirmed townie)
Didn't vote Lanji (confirmed mafia)
Voted Seraphoenix (confirmed townie)
Didn't vote Kiwipom (confirmed mafia)

It seems like you know who is mafia or not.

It's not baseless when you

You voted Celestia (confirmed townie)
Didn't vote Lanji (confirmed mafia)
Voted Seraphoenix (confirmed townie)
Didn't vote Kiwipom (confirmed mafia)

Did User X died(Bogard) after he sus user Z(Kiwipom) and user Z confirmed mafia? That is my argument.

Nope. Giving at EOD is scummy move because you can leave it to RNG who will be lynched if our vote is still 1

Already explained the reason. You sus Yo Tan Wa for sus you first. Scummy move when Yo Tan Wa didn't have inconsistencies. Yo Tan Wa died after he sus you.

My guess is there were still Dragomir (experienced player), Reborn and Bogard. Why would mafia take newbie like Yo Tan Wa and his sus was not strong on you on D1.

That wasn´t the point.

I had Sera on D1 due to his inconsistencies. Seraphoenix died on Day Phase while Yo tan Wa who sus you died on Night Phase. Isn't convenient for you to eliminate people who sus you after you elminate all experience players?

That makes sense to get reaction but now you are doing the same thing to me.

Already explained Yo tan Wa who sus you died tonight. Sus me after I sus while you didn't sus me yesterday points that you are scum. It actually makes sense. Why would mafia take inexperience player like Yo Tan Wa on first day? Wouldn't taking out experience player like Dragomir, Bogard and Reborn a better option?

Did you skip the part that Yo Tan Wa who sus you on D3 died? He didn't sus you only on D1. He sus you too on D3. He voted you and changed the vote to Kiwipom.

You on the other hand weren't active yesterday and only active after I voted you.

Because I was consistent on my read on Seraphoenix. He was my biggest sus on D1 and D3. If I were scum I would kill Seraphoenix on N1, N2 or N3. Yo tan Wa however died on N3 right after he sus you.

To answer your question, Seraphoenix was my biggest sus on D1 and D3. I have no reason to sus Kiwipom. She was consistent on Don Daslayer lynch and despite Don Daslayer confirmed to be townie, she still engaged with other players.

Yes right now even more.
-When did I panic? Aren't you the one panicking with this long post?
-Yo Tan Wa sus you on D1 and D3 and he died tonight. It's enough to build you as scum and seeing this reaction from you who is different from your usual meta, it's more reason to sus you.
- Already answered your posts above.
- When did I twist my word? Quote it.

- TAC actually put me as his sus list. I questioned him why and if I were mafia why would I question him? Isn't it better to keep a distance to avoid suspicion?
- Kiwipom also put me on her sus list in her last post. I asked her why which she didn't respond. Would mafia ask that instead of distancing himself from his fellow mafia?

If you didn't read my post yesterday, Yo Tan Wa put me and you as his sus list and he chose to vote you yet I questioned him why. Wouldn't it better if I keep quiet since more people will believe you are scum?

@Rej , @Cinera , @Sentinel , @HA001 , @RayanOO ,

We should first take out playa. His meta is off. He wasn't like this on D2 and D3.

N

NeutralWatcher

Playa voted Celestia (confirmed townie)
Playa Didn't vote Lanji (confirmed mafia)
Playa Voted Seraphoenix (confirmed townie)
Playa Didn't vote Kiwipom (confirmed mafia)

You guys look better who he voted or not. This is scummy behaviour.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
In your opinions how many scums are still alive ?

We were 20.

TAC Lanji and Kiwi were scums.

Reborn and YTW were independant.

5 townies are dead.

And 2 people were janitored. (Likely townies).

There are 8 people left.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
1 or 2 Mafia I would say. There may be more Independents.

I would guess at least one of Rej or Playa is Scum.

We may have yet more Independents.
Yeah 4 scums and 3 indies in a 20 people game can be a good ratio. 4 vs 3 vs 13. Or 5 vs 2 vs 13.
3 scums are not enough so I agree either one or two left.

Why do you sus Rej ? And what about the others ?

N

NeutralWatcher

In your opinions how many scums are still alive ?

We were 20.

TAC Lanji and Kiwi were scums.

Reborn and YTW were independant.

5 townies are dead.

And 2 people were janitored. (Likely townies).

There are 8 people left.
1 mafia and 1 SK imo. There were 2 kills tonight. 1 on Yo Tan Wa and 1 on Finalbeta so 1 done by mafia while the other done by SK.

For indie we have Reborn and Yo tan Wa so there are 2 indies already and with SK (which is common in most mafia games) there might be 3 indies.

My biggest sus is Playa. He is a safer lynch. His play style is off after I sus him and Yo Tan Wa died after he sus him yesterday.

If you want to take a look,

Playa voted Celestia (townie)
Didn't vote Lanji (mafia)
Voted Seraphoenix (townie)
Didn't vote Kiwipom (mafia)

I don't think it was a coincidence he voted townie and didn't vote mafia.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
1 mafia and 1 SK imo. There were 2 kills tonight. 1 on Yo Tan Wa and 1 on Finalbeta so 1 done by mafia while the other done by SK.

For indie we have Reborn and Yo tan Wa so there are 2 indies already and with SK (which is common in most mafia games) there might be 3 indies.

My biggest sus is Playa. He is a safer lynch. His play style is off after I sus him and Yo Tan Wa died after he sus him yesterday.

If you want to take a look,

Playa voted Celestia (townie)
Didn't vote Lanji (mafia)
Voted Seraphoenix (townie)
Didn't vote Kiwipom (mafia)

I don't think it was a coincidence he voted townie and didn't vote mafia.
Yeah there were 2 kills tonight so à SK is left likely.

I don't think you can bring the Sera argument against playa given the force you suspected him and given the case you did against Sera.
If voted against Sera made you a scum you would be top of the list.

Status
Not open for further replies.