[FNZ] Salem of Lies Round 09: Throne of Lies

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you say so ahaha frankly I'm discouraged from playing :milaugh:
Btw, whole game you were adamant to Lynch me. Why so?( It remained a dream though ):milaugh::milaugh:
:lusalty:
The first time I voted for you, it was just a hunch based on your behavior and knowing you're a good player. Ideal for a leader.
Later as we KEPT KILLING BD FOR NO REASON, I was just sure. And of course I investigated you. Even though everyone knew it was you three fucking days ago, I'm still shocked we didn't kill you then and there. Risk of making a mistake > risk of dealing with a new Leader. But alas.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
If you say so ahaha frankly I'm discouraged from playing :milaugh:

:lusalty:
The first time I voted for you, it was just a hunch based on your behavior and knowing you're a good player. Ideal for a leader.
Later as we KEPT KILLING BD FOR NO REASON, I was just sure. And of course I investigated you. Even though everyone knew it was you three fucking days ago, I'm still shocked we didn't kill you then and there. Risk of making a mistake > risk of dealing with a new Leader. But alas.
There is nothing to get discouraged. As a new player, you did fine. My first game was shitty compared to what you played. And, I still make mistakes so you did fine.

Keep playing more and you will improve

And, I agree with you on lynching me or Lanji/beta on finding out we are cult asap instead of keeping us alive.

@Reborn you were scummy from day 2

@Flower this can't be called actual TOL drago customized it with trad rules so don't be salty and the reason I subbed out was cause of this

@Dragomir mistakes can happen so its not a big deal
I know lol

My meta went off because of being ill and then getting less active day by day.

But I still survived 7 days while getting exposed as Cult leader and without any defense:milaugh::milaugh:

That's talent:funky:

And, it's all because @Dragomir is lucky host for me. It's 3/3 for me.

BTW, mR Coach

Rebornimformer - 3
Al sama - 0
:myman::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

There is nothing to get discouraged. As a new player, you did fine. My first game was shitty compared to what you played. And, I still make mistakes so you did fine.

Keep playing more and you will improve
Thank you, I will! :fullmom:
And, I agree with you on lynching me or Lanji/beta on finding out we are cult asap instead of keeping us alive.
Haha... What went wrong then :')
But I still survived 7 days while getting exposed as Cult leader and without any defense:milaugh::milaugh:
:mihugh::cheers:

:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

Let's be frank. You didn't sub final beta because you feared to get another knight role and a Lynch:milaugh:
Actually, yes but no. Firstly, I didn’t wanna break my own record of getting double lynch in the same game. Lol :milaugh:

On the serious note, the complexity of this game was too much to handle. Kudos to our host @Dragomir. He did prove himself as the Best game Host..!!:cheers:
Also I finally saw how bad of a player I am.:catcry:
I think my mafia days are over, it was good while it lasted though..:moonwalk:

D

Dragomir

How did this happen???? I thought you guys had a bulletproof plan???

Anyways, congrats to the winners, you were really good :cheers:

What are you talking about? I didn't do anything, I defended @TheAncientCenturion and @Yo Tan Wa, and I tried to lynch you since day 2 and failed. I spent most of my time defending my royal ass. I would have been killed long ago, but I was lucky.
Tell me this, was you being busy true or a strategy?

@Dragomir again, thank you for the fun and complex game, I look forward to the next one!! Tell us what was the most hilarious moment for you?

@Dark Admiral you play as badly as me, it was fantastic. Thank you, our double Knight.

@Kiwipom Thanks for trying, last day I was finally convinced you were good. Sorry for not believing in you x

@krogothwolf Sorry for failing, dear brother :(

@Seraphoenix Sorry for doubting you so much!! @Cinera just seemed too genuine to me.

Thank you for my first game everyone :happinesspunch:
Funniest moment was when you guys were asking Goat to claim and for his actions. It was so funny as a host because he didn't turn in a single action. So I was just waiting for him to reveal that he didn't do anything all game.

Another good moment was when both Sera and Cinera decided to poison Kiwi on the same die. A shame they retracted their action tho.

Reborn

Don't be sad Al :gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

Funniest moment was when you guys were asking Goat to claim and for his actions. It was so funny as a host because he didn't turn in a single action. So I was just waiting for him to reveal that he didn't do anything all game.

Another good moment was when both Sera and Cinera decided to poison Kiwi on the same die. A shame they retracted their action tho.
I don't think you should blame yourself.

Yes you need to work on your game (ask al or Drago for advice/reviews) but to me both the times your mislynch was caused based on reasons not so prominent to Lynch anyone. Your arguments in defense did make sense to me.

And, you should keep playing Dark. Take reviews from host/Coach and improve. Infact, having you in game is fun.

Reborn

@Dragomir you can take all the breaks you want.

But don't cancel WCI game. Postpone it but don't cancel it.

And, let me tell you one thing clearly. Reborn will host Marineford only if you will host Whole Cake Island. No ifs and no buts...

Anyway, I won't be playing mafia for sometime. Best of luck to all

Reborn

Thanks for the high praise
you were great too
you were actually the first to call out reborn
and flower's invest on tac
:smithnie:
You definitely had some stars favoring you this game lol

Won as Neutral on second night

Started playing for blue dragons - they caught all cult members

Joined cult as sub - we won

It's like you brought luck to whichever faction you supported lol

@Reborn you were scummy from day 2

@Flower this can't be called actual TOL drago customized it with trad rules so don't be salty and the reason I subbed out was cause of this

@Dragomir mistakes can happen so its not a big deal
This should have been mentioned beforehand. You can't expect players to just assume things. Like the majority lynch being mentioned in the Sign ups and then switching to Plurality. And stuff like bleeding that needs healing needs feedback. Because otherwise you can't heal that and the entire point of bleeding is that it's a healable kill.
Prince should have blocked his target.
ToL is hard to host, but when it's a Mafia Game, then call it a "Mafia game inspired by ToL" and not a ToL game. And specify what rules will get changed in the rule list and which will carry over.

You can't expect me to not be pissed when everyone got screwed over due to lack of information, basically.

Reborn

This should have been mentioned beforehand. You can't expect players to just assume things. Like the majority lynch being mentioned in the Sign ups and then switching to Plurality. And stuff like bleeding that needs healing needs feedback. Because otherwise you can't heal that and the entire point of bleeding is that it's a healable kill.
Prince should have blocked his target.
ToL is hard to host, but when it's a Mafia Game, then call it a "Mafia game inspired by ToL" and not a ToL game. And specify what rules will get changed in the rule list and which will carry over.

You can't expect me to not be pissed when everyone got screwed over due to lack of information, basically.
See losing game after putting efforts can piss anyone so I do understand your anger.

However, you are over reacting now.

The amount of information available was same for everyone. It's not like we had access to more information.

Drago did make mistakes which even he accepted but he is human after all and mistakes happen.

Also, you guys lost the game not because of lack of information but because of three crucial mislynches ( two of dark admiral the anti Town killing role and most importantly the mislynch of zoro despite me and Lanji being present) reducing the numbers of BD.

So flower stop this.

See losing game after putting efforts can piss anyone so I do understand your anger.

However, you are over reacting now.

The amount of information available was same for everyone. It's not like we had access to more information.

Drago did make mistakes which even he accepted but he is human after all and mistakes happen.

Also, you guys lost the game not because of lack of information but because of three crucial mislynches ( two of dark admiral the anti Town killing role and most importantly the mislynch of zoro despite me and Lanji being present) reducing the numbers of BD.

So flower stop this.
I already said it's hard to host and everyone can make mistakes. But those mistakes caused a faction and a Neutral to lose the game. So giving you guys the victory just isn't right. He should have never changed that. I'm not even a Blue Dragon, but for them this is a hard blow and at least an apology is due. That's not too much to ask.

Status
Not open for further replies.