[FNZ] Role Madness Round 10: Kakegurui

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

NeutralWatcher

Just to make it easier. I quoted posts with votes and also summarized the number of votes.

Vote History

Celestia: Beta (#6)

Light: TAC (#28)

Gianfi: TAC (#35)

Jew: TAC (#39) --> Gianfi (#52) --> Marimo (#86) --> Unvote (#123)

TAC: Cinera (#69)

Rayan: Jew (#90)

Natalija: Light (#93) --> Unvote (#114) --> Finalbeta (#118)

Queen: Celestia (#137)

Vote Count:

Beta: 2 (Celestia, Natalija)

TAC: 2 (Light, Gianfi)

Cinera: 1 (TAC)

Jew: 1 (Rayan)

Celestia: 1 (Queen)

hello :optimistic:

how is it going ?

vote lynch beta
Vote lynch TAC

Get out scum
Lol definitely not hinting. I mean, I don’t understand the hint you saying I hinted lol
Post automatically merged:

Vote lynch TAC
Vote Unlynch TAC

Vote Lynch Marimo
Vote Lynch Jew D

Not nice to lynch new players
Vote lynch @Light D Lamperouge

You’re not being any helpful
UNVOTE

I've lost three full games until now. I don't want to lose another one :catcry:

Well, we have a lot of time for it, there is no rush. But let's ask him @Fujishiro ?
No.
Maybe.
No.

I'm just worried that there might be some kind of role which wants to be killed?

To hell with it, I can't wrap my head around mafia anymore. I'll vote before sleep though.

Vote lynch Finalbeta
Unvote Lynch Marimo

No to the last one for sure. Final did get a little overly defensive, but the way I read Cin’s posts definitely sounds like he goaded him on a couple of times. I’m still not sure about anything, but I’m leaning towards Cin as scum right now. Cornering Final could be a ploy, since it seems like Cin has a good read on his gameplay and reactions, so that we end up mislynching Final like he flat out suggested.
Vote Lynch Celestia

This post can
Natalija voted for Light, right? He should have a vote too, unless I missed her unvoting.
Natalija voted Light then unvoted then voted Finalbeta.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Just to make it easier. I quoted posts with votes and also summarized the number of votes.

Vote History

Celestia: Beta (#6)

Light: TAC (#28)

Gianfi: TAC (#35)

Jew: TAC (#39) --> Gianfi (#52) --> Marimo (#86) --> Unvote (#123)

TAC: Cinera (#69)

Rayan: Jew (#90)

Natalija: Light (#93) --> Unvote (#114) --> Finalbeta (#118)

Queen: Celestia (#137)

Vote Count:

Beta: 2 (Celestia, Natalija)

TAC: 2 (Light, Gianfi)

Cinera: 1 (TAC)

Jew: 1 (Rayan)

Celestia: 1 (Queen)

This post can

Natalija voted Light then unvoted then voted Finalbeta.
It’s even in Kiwi’s original post...aight, no more checking this thread while stoned, this demands sober JDB :josad:

Good Morning.

I wake up and notice that Natalija is still obnoxiously trying to defend Cinera by pushing a nonsense "you were too strong" narrative on me when I had been limiting myself to address Cinera's fallacies instead, which is a very common game feature and I was in no way overly defensive.

But the funny part is that she votes me despite I had never voted Cinera.

So exactly @Natalija who is the one trying hard here?

You're just going too strong for no reason. What he said made sense.

Is there some kind of role here whose wincon is to get lynched?
No.
Maybe.
No.

I'm just worried that there might be some kind of role which wants to be killed?

To hell with it, I can't wrap my head around mafia anymore. I'll vote before sleep though.

Vote lynch Finalbeta
To me it seems that Natalija is compulsively attempting to deflect attention from Cinera since many people have been sus'ing him.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Anyway, my position on inactivity is that like fluff posting, it's unhelpful. It's very difficult to build reads on inactive players (as they haven't said much). Furthermore, if all inactive players are given a pass, scum can easily hide amongst them. Inactivity is uncooperative at best.

@Gianfi, @Seraphoenix, @Fallen Prince: I'd like to see more from you guys.

C

Celestia

Can non players not post I was confused for a sec

I like this energy keep it up
I don't like this post .
If you were active before that and posting jokes/gifs I would understand
But like you never said anything useful so far and instead of sharing thoughts u just go and post a gif
Spite lynching shows no class. If its due to beta just being unhelpful regardless of his role I can understand but if its due to spite that thats not a good idea.
eh it is not spite but more like last game when he was scum he went lowkey and lurked so he won't be sused I am just pressuring him I guess to stay active
Vote Lynch Jew D

Not nice to lynch new players
Yea cuz new players can't be scums ??

Sleeping is for noob players :myman:
you still voting TAC on a joke or what ?
Do you have anything to add other than that

Can non players not post I was confused for a sec

I don't like this post .
But like you never said anything useful so far and instead of sharing thoughts u just go and post a gif
eh it is not spite but more like last game when he was scum he went lowkey and lurked so he won't be sused I am just pressuring him I guess to stay active

Yea cuz new players can't be scums ??

you still voting TAC on a joke or what ?
Do you have anything to add other than that
No, it’s tac. He fell for my trap, that’s it

C

Celestia

For Cinera and FB

From what I have seen so far I think FB sound more like town
And Cin idk I have seen him using that logic before but I feel I need to read more from him

Unvote FB

On the other hand I don't like how Rayan playing
Too lowkey and his vote on jew only cuz he lynched new player
I haven't seen him contributing more

Light with his fluff at the start when he did more efforts before in other games

Sera for same reason I mentioned before

Also TAC feels weird but I can't point down why

Well your wording was weird
I wouldn't say someone is scum just cuz they responded I also wanted to respond cuz I thought u wanted to ask players here

So other than TAC you don't have any sus or read ?

Vote Lynch Rayan

also can ppl not playing not selectively like posts it should be against the rules .

Last edited by a moderator:

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Well your wording was weird
I wouldn't say someone is scum just cuz they responded I also wanted to respond cuz I thought u wanted to ask players here
Yeah, I don't really get your case against TAC. It seemed to me like it was obviously a joke and that you appear to be intent on keeping it comes across as weird.

also can ppl not playing not selectively like posts it should be against the rules .
I think this should only apply to dead players. Other players and spectators liking posts shouldn't matter IMO.

C

Celestia

Yeah, I don't really get your case against TAC. It seemed to me like it was obviously a joke and that you appear to be intent on keeping it comes across as weird.

I think this should only apply to dead players. Other players and spectators liking posts shouldn't matter IMO.
Nope

• Using the likes feature to your advantage, i.e; using likes to show agreeance or guide your faction in the right direction is forbidden.
Lurkers shouldn't middle in this game as well as dead players
If they want this much to interact they should have signed up

Anyway, my position on inactivity is that like fluff posting, it's unhelpful. It's very difficult to build reads on inactive players (as they haven't said much). Furthermore, if all inactive players are given a pass, scum can easily hide amongst them. Inactivity is uncooperative at best.

@Gianfi, @Seraphoenix, @Fallen Prince: I'd like to see more from you guys.
Well not much has happened. The only thing of note was you vs FB. Your argument seemed consistent with previous games.

FB seemed a bit weird though. His vocab went up like two stages from how he normally posts. The use of the term 'a priori' was also a bit weird. I've only seen you use it on this forum. So perhaps this was a shot at you?

In any event it doesn't strike me as town vs town. Unless there was some previous antagonism between you two that I am unaware of.

I don't like this post .
Do you all not know the concept of sleeping ?

Good Morning.

I wake up and notice that Natalija is still obnoxiously trying to defend Cinera by pushing a nonsense "you were too strong" narrative on me when I had been limiting myself to address Cinera's fallacies instead, which is a very common game feature and I was in no way overly defensive.

But the funny part is that she votes me despite I had never voted Cinera.

So exactly @Natalija who is the one trying hard here?

To me it seems that Natalija is compulsively attempting to deflect attention from Cinera since many people have been sus'ing him.
Obnoxiously??? Compulsively?? You really do want me to vote for you, but why.

Wut, I don’t need you to vote for Cinera to suspect you, that’s the most ridiculous thing I’ve ever heard in there few games :milaugh:
You’re not dumb, so you’re doing it on purpose.

C

Celestia

Well not much has happened. The only thing of note was you vs FB. Your argument seemed consistent with previous games.

FB seemed a bit weird though. His vocab went up like two stages from how he normally posts. The use of the term 'a priori' was also a bit weird. I've only seen you use it on this forum. So perhaps this was a shot at you?

In any event it doesn't strike me as town vs town. Unless there was some previous antagonism between you two that I am unaware of.

Do you all not know the concept of sleeping ?
U were active enough to post a gif but not say anything useful

Status
Not open for further replies.