[FNZ] Role Madness Round 11: Covid - 19

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Noctis

I think I sus her a bit. Not to give her read so she isn't involved in a discussion between you and Dragomir, trying to lay low.

But she said she would give her answer later so I would wait for that before branding her as scum.
It's actually that post where she says that one of us scum gives me an alright look lol. It just feels like posting whatever thought comes to her head rather than fabricated posts, and an agenda behind each angle taken. Also, I don't think she would run the risk as scum to make this post just to later receive a lot of queries from others.

Fair enough though. I will take that into consideration.

Let's see if tipsy TAC plays better than Tipsy Nat before we toss out insults. :milaugh:

I don't think it's conversion. I think it's delayed murder.
My bet is asleep Nat plays better than tipsy TAC, but looking forward to the TAC after one drink. :catblush:

Yeah. That's kinda what I meant. But isn't that too disadvantageous for them? They won't kill us fast enough. There is probably a serial killer as well?
Anyways, about Rej. I don't like his obsession with Jew's use of "America".
Anyone other than Rej? Obviously his play is crazytown, but I don't want to be focused on just one player.
why do you think so?
Instinct after reading their automatic - experienced mafia player - back and forth.

N

NeutralWatcher

It's actually that post where she says that one of us scum gives me an alright look lol. It just feels like posting whatever thought comes to her head rather than fabricated posts, and an agenda behind each angle taken. Also, I don't think she would run the risk as scum to make this post just to later receive a lot of queries from others.

Fair enough though. I will take that into consideration.
Yeah that makes sense. That makes her sounds genuine.
Post automatically merged:

Actually you are right. She made that post on her own, not when someone asked her to give her reads.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
Anyone other than Rej? Obviously his play is crazytown, but I don't want to be focused on just one player.
No one really left much of an impression on me. Out of the people that really discussed, most seem fine.

Drago vs Oreki seems more like town vs town imo. I would say I guess it's not impossible that Oreki's questioning seems a bit weird like if he was setting up a trap for Drago somewhat. I already said that I think Drago "misinterpreting" the question is normal because Oreki's question implied that he is asking Drago to initiate a discussion. Then Oreki went back and said that is not what he asked...but like he later acknowledged that he understood Drago.

Anyways, I think this is something that we could look back at later when we have more info but I'm saying town vs town for now.

I already talked about Rej, NW seems fine to me. Not much on TAC.

As for the other players, they haven't said much. If I'm gonna analyze their one or two intro posts, it will just be nitpicking.
Post automatically merged:

Denim >>>>>> Drago
On second thought guys, if I die N1, please lynch Drago.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Between Drago and Noctis, I definitely feel like Noctis is more townie. Not to say I really suspect Drago much, more neutral on him as of now.
My bet is asleep Nat plays better than tipsy TAC, but looking forward to the TAC after one drink. :catblush:

Yeah. That's kinda what I meant. But isn't that too disadvantageous for them? They won't kill us fast enough. There is probably a serial killer as well?
I'm not really sure. It's just a gut feeling. We'll see tomorrow I guess.

Drago vs Oreki seems more like town vs town imo. I would say I guess it's not impossible that Oreki's questioning seems a bit weird like if he was setting up a trap for Drago somewhat. I already said that I think Drago "misinterpreting" the question is normal because Oreki's question implied that he is asking Drago to initiate a discussion. Then Oreki went back and said that is not what he asked...but like he later acknowledged that he understood Drago.
The problem with this is... Neither Drago or Noctis (Oreki??? ahaha) would misinterpret anything or get confused, lol. I don't like it.

Also, my great pal @Jew D. Boy, why is my tipsy self getting non-town vibes from you?

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
The problem with this is... Neither Drago or Noctis (Oreki??? ahaha) would misinterpret anything or get confused, lol. I don't like it.

Also, my great pal @Jew D. Boy, why is my tipsy self getting non-town vibes from you?
Uh yeah, Oreki, Noctis, bad habits lol. I'll remember to call him Noctis for this game.

Then if you think one of them is scummy, who would you lean towards?

I think their exchange flowed naturally.

N

NeutralWatcher

I think Noctis wanted to spark a discussion.

I think he can do that by questioning player/gaining reaction by sus someone maybe that's his meta.

Uh yeah, Oreki, Noctis, bad habits lol. I'll remember to call him Noctis for this game.

Then if you think one of them is scummy, who would you lean towards?

I think their exchange flowed naturally.
No problem, I was just confused for a minute there ahaha.

Noctis.
Rej will regret that. The TAC Dictatorship has nuclear options.

Because Noctis is more bold, actually. He feels like he's taking more of an initiative.
TAC dictatorship :goatasure: can I leave this game while it's not too late?

And... Scum is not bold? Come on now, scum can be very bold.

Rereading the thread rej is completely different from last game he was sk I believe where he essentially lazed around and coasted with town. very spontaneous, not shying away from the attention , reason for sus might be to get particular reactions but I dont understand the reason why his vote was taken off noctis to tac .
sadly it seems he is out for now
I will look into something else.

Status
Not open for further replies.