[FNZ] Role Madness Round 11: Covid - 19

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Noctis

And if Rej is not scum or Indie?
Rej gameplay was weird, so scums have more reasons to push a case against Rej, rather strongly in this case, since it's easily believable why someone would think he is scum.
But like Queen pointed out, Rej is veteran acting D1 this way. A Mafia won't do this, unless ofcrs to town clear someone, or he is indie with such role, or a townie with bad role and he is rewriting his meta with a destructive gameplay, while enjoying North Korea role.

As for him being confident and aggression, maybe bt it's not solid for me.
I have already said that Rej could very well be a town but I don't think I would be able to play this game seriously if Rej kept this attitude or didn't get lynch. He's nothing but hindrance and even his claim is fishy to the least

Like can you imagine this game moving with Rej keeping his act... if anything if Rej is town he's only helpful to wolf

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
I have already said that Rej could very well be a town but I don't think I would be able to play this game seriously if Rej kept this attitude or didn't get lynch. He's nothing but hindrance and even his claim is fishy to the least

Like can you imagine this game moving with Rej keeping his act... if anything if Rej is town he's only helpful to wolf
I can agree here, if Rej is scum so okay but if he is town the convo is waayy to focus on him to really scum hunt so even if he is town I think his lynch can be a good thing to make things go forward

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
I would avoid outright lying if i was scum. I assume to be same in that prospect. :smithnie:

Vote Lynch Rayan @Reborn
Haha when the answer is meaningless you can troll and say whatever you want because you wont learn anything. I could have said yes, maybe, no, unicorn, or whatever it would have been the same thing
Post automatically merged:

@RayanOO the way you avoided the reply and went with how can tell you're not gonna lie is mostly something scum do
Don't have anytime to play, I didn't read the last 20 pages, I à barely active now during my 15 min lunch, and will be missing for maybe 3h after that.

Can you tell me what I have avoided ? I will reply to any questions you have

I am not against his lynch( i was considering voting him before logging off, ofcrs nw i will build a case on Rayan if i get time), i want you to answer Drago allignmnt while assuming Rej to be not scum for a moment.

Imagine giving PoE DP1... you know when do you give PoE? You give them when you have cleared a majority of the players as a town and you have some players you can't fathom so you lynch them one by one... that's assuming Rej reading majority of players town and whatever Rej has said or give is piece of crap
Well, I disagree. He rattled a lot of players and he gave plenty of opinions. He was more useful than me, let alone players who don’t play at all.
I love how you answered my question for Noctis instead of the one for you.
In fact, the only way this game would be uninteresting is if you’re scum.

N

Noctis

I am not against his lynch( i was considering voting him before logging off, ofcrs nw i will build a case on Rayan if i get time), i want you to answer Drago allignmnt while assuming Rej to be not scum for a moment.
If Rej is scum I would mostly clear Drago but for intense Rej flips town, I'll be still reading Drago town but I will have my doubts or might flip flop a lot in his case until I can clear him or found him he's scum also this depends on what he's planning to do after Rej lynch

Like what will be his game approach after this lynch

Well, I disagree. He rattled a lot of players and he gave plenty of opinions. He was more useful than me, let alone players who don’t play at all.
Nat tell me you're kidding? Rej has been throwing random words... even if Rej is town I can still say like it's fact that Rej himself don't believe what he said

Nat tell me you're kidding? Rej has been throwing random words... even if Rej is town I can still say like it's fact that Rej himself don't believe what he said
Are you kidding? Even his act from the first posts lined up with his alleged role. Most of the things he said later made perfect sense, including his reads, and all of it was thought out.

Not sure if that makes him town, but you are massively underrating him and everything he’s done. Just because you and Drago are *shocked* at his “illogical” game play.

:gokulaugh:
:josad:u don't know me at all.
Well that’s why I’m asking you why do you say it, to make sense of it

N

Noctis

Are you kidding? Even his act from the first posts lined up with his alleged role. Most of the things he said later made perfect sense, including his reads, and all of it was thought out.

Not sure if that makes him town, but you are massively underrating him and everything he’s done. Just because you and Drago are *shocked* at his “illogical” game play.
Why he's not following his suspects and expecting others to do? Will you do that if you believe in something? That's also another illogical part of him right now

Status
Not open for further replies.