[FNZ] Role Madness Round 11: Covid - 19

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Noctis

You didn't try to question her.
Let me ask you instead... what really you can question her? It was clear there is a strong reason behind that she wants to claim... anything more than that means indirectly claiming
Post automatically merged:

Final is either a bad town or bad scum. Either way, I think lynching him is safe.
The thing is if final is scum then his teammates would wait before voting him to see if they can find any other lynch to take part in... and why do you think final lynch is safe?

D

Dragomir

The thing is if final is scum then his teammates would wait before voting him to see if they can find any other lynch to take part in... and why do you think final lynch is safe?
Why would they wait? I wouldn't. It depends on who the buddies are. If he has any.

@Don DaSlayer not planning on playing?

@Fallen Prince what is your opinion on Game setup, no of scums, Final beta and your other reads.

Let me ask you instead... what really you can question her? It was clear there is a strong reason behind that she wants to claim... anything more than that means indirectly
I would find her claiming odd. Would ask some type of question.
Lanji n Nat did so, they are town clear for me.

The one thing I find odd... Final got many votes on him in no time
Aint both contradictory?

@playa4321 Rayan gameplay was scummy last day phase, what you have to say about that?

Last edited:
F

Fallen Prince

@Don DaSlayer not planning on playing?

@Fallen Prince what is your opinion on Game setup, no of scums, Final beta and your other reads.
I have no opinion on the game , i really hope corona doesnt appear in my country ever again.

My top suspect is still finalbeta big red flag since his day 1 play.

Townies so far

TAC
Kiwipom

Noctis - The guy is playing sherlock all day , i like his activity in the game. I would put him in neutral.

If someone like bussing around thats dragomir .

Gianfi - no activity

Don d slayer - no activity

Other players are rather cautious in their play. But for now i ll lynch beta.

N

Noctis

I would find her claiming odd. Would ask some type of question.
Lanji n Nat did so, they are town clear for me.
To me, it was very clear it was important since she had mentioned a few times she wanted to claim and there is no reason she just wanted to claim for naught

To be precise, i see little to reason for questioning her since she knew the value of claiming

F

Fallen Prince

Ask to view the shop and you'll see whats needed.

Here's my view of the game.

We have covid-19, its job is to infect everyone.
Infection probably does one of the following
Slowly kills people and spread.

People who target the infected become infected.
Infected kills people 1 or 2 day/nights after first infection
You need to either cure the infection or kill the infected people.

Also you'll need to lynch the covid-19 person who started the infection.

Its 18 townies vs 1 covid-19. We need to clear the infection and take down covid-19

That is my guess at the setup.
Ok well add him in scum suspect. Do you love giving commentary sunny ?

I have no opinion on the game , i really hope corona doesnt appear in my country ever again.

My top suspect is still finalbeta big red flag since his day 1 play.

Townies so far

TAC
Kiwipom

Noctis - The guy is playing sherlock all day , i like his activity in the game. I would put him in neutral.

If someone like bussing around thats dragomir .

Gianfi - no activity

Don d slayer - no activity

Other players are rather cautious in their play. But for now i ll lynch beta.
What are your guess based on Shops and that townies are getting infected during Day phase. And that there is no kill or failed kill. You must have some thoughts.

And
If someone like bussing around thats dragomir
Why would u say that.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
@Yo Tan Wa here is a summary I made
Welll...out of everyone I’ve interacted with:
FB- I said he should stop trying to sound smart
Rej- I placed a vote on him and sort of built a case
Then I was being lazy and I guess I looked shady or something. I said I sussed Lanji too

I poked fun at Drago and Noctis for their UN. I defended Jew. And I grilled Nat a bit earlier.
I can’t see why any of them would want me dead...

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Vote count
Lanji -> Drago -> Beta
TAC -> Sera -> Beta
Kiwi -> Beta
Sera - > TAC
Jew -> Beta
Drago -> Beta
Playa -> Beta
Queen -> beta
Fallen -> Beta
Zoro -> beta

Tac - 1 vote
Beta - 9 votes

Non voters
4 Don DaSlayer
5 Noctis
8 Finalbeta
9 Natalija
10 NeutralWatcher
17 krogothwolf
18 Gianfi
19 Yo Tan Wa

N

NeutralWatcher

Why most of experience mafia players are Shanks fan? Al Sama, Seraphoenix and now Fallen Prince. This makes me appreciate Shanks more.

I'm not a fan of popular lynch like this.

@Yo Tan Wa You said Rayan looked scummy on D1 and you wanted to build a case on him. What's your thought about Playa who subbed Rayan?

The Wise Boy spoke meaningful words:

Roll up, roll up! Numerous doctors are featured in this game!

Roll up, roll up! Numerous backup doctors are featured in this game!

TAC is salty, roll up! He accused Finalbeta of buddying with Seraphoenix prematurely given the fact that no vote was shot from Finalbeta to the detriment of TAC.

Roll up, roll up! Kiwipom reckons Finalbeta helps scum and so lynching beta is a +1 for scum. WIFOM logic.

Status
Not open for further replies.