[FNZ] Role Madness Round 11: Covid - 19

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
Welll...out of everyone I’ve interacted with:
FB- I said he should stop trying to sound smart
Rej- I placed a vote on him and sort of built a case
Then I was being lazy and I guess I looked shady or something. I said I sussed Lanji too

I poked fun at Drago and Noctis for their UN. I defended Jew. And I grilled Nat a bit earlier.
I can’t see why any of them would want me dead...

Welll...out of everyone I’ve interacted with:
FB- I said he should stop trying to sound smart
Rej- I placed a vote on him and sort of built a case
Then I was being lazy and I guess I looked shady or something. I said I sussed Lanji too

I poked fun at Drago and Noctis for their UN. I defended Jew. And I grilled Nat a bit earlier.
I can’t see why any of them would want me dead...
Could it be... TAC that did it? :milaugh:

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Let's not assume for passive abilities right now. Players act a certain way because they want to - it's not always because there's a passive ability that's restricting them.

Moreover, I think Nat isn't explaining her reasons for sussing because half of it seems to be off guts feelings. But @Natalija , if you disagree with what I said and have something more concrete to back of your susses, then go ahead and correct me.
Kiwi where do you stand with Natalija? Do you still see something in her?

You said that you're afraid of suspecting people because if you're wrong about your reads, you will get killed?

That seems like laying low to me. Especially since I don't think I've seen you follow up much on these people you sus, you haven't really questioned them. Instead, you took more of a back-off approach.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Man TACs avy and signature give me the Heebie Jeebies at this point, how can we play like this
And we have a hard time to read Natalija tbh

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Man TACs avy and signature give me the Heebie Jeebies at this point, how can we play like this
And we have a hard time to read Natalija tbh
You'll live a better life if you switch off signatures.

Hahaha I take you not reading me as a compliment, or bluffing. Either way, I like it :catblush:
You should be, otherwise we'll add you to the TAC Imperium.
We are too glorious to be added to your small land. You can try, low breed.
You know, fair. It would be funny. I'd of hit you before Kiwi for that reason though.
!!!!!
That actually might kinda be true. You did promise to kill me. :catsure:

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Those people who haven't answered the event then do it.

Remember that only two claims (including fake ones) each day phase is allowed.

A third claim hint and I will mod kill immediately.

Status
Not open for further replies.