[FNZ] Role Madness Round 11: Covid - 19

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

NeutralWatcher

I think no body got infected

But that is your mistake which you making a false accusations against me, what I said again?
I said we should look over the users who vote against Rej and taking notes, I also said the same about the users who didn´t vote against me, I never take anything back as you try to make sound like it. Your one reason of voting against me is that I make a second though, but I never take my first though back in first place, so is that really you reason to vote against me??

Again the same as above, didn´t you find better arguments? I only open up the though of me about the people who vote against Rej and these who not vote.

My final result for my thoughs, we gonna find in both fractions(People who voted against Rej and who didn´t vote) most like scums, I even said the chance of we finding a scum on the people who didn´t vote against Rej are higher then these who vote. Because I can´t imagine all scums voting against Rej(I had even a discussion about this with Drago).

Even after I explain my points, you didn´t take your vote back, because as I said I was the easiest way to lead a lynch and making not a risk vote on finalbeta.

To be fair I didn´t vote against Rej, it was Rayan :) I would probably take a different route(yes I know it is easier to say this after Rej get lynched, but still I would probably take my view over Final).
Second I never trying hard to throw shades at the players who didn´t vote against Rej, as I said I just open up the possibly and my though, it was still a question. And let going by your logic, didn´t I first suspect the users on Rej(which in your words I was one of them) and then open up the question about the people who didn´t vote against him?

I answer against Yo Tan Wa and you was between these discussion, I mean you basically vote against me 7mins ago before my post:

Yet you never change it back, even though hearing my arguments.
Okay fair enough. I'll still keep my eyes on you.

:zorothink: If there was mafia and they had to purchase a kill, surely they would have killed someone by now? So perhaps there is only a cult leader who has to purchase a kill or an infection. It still doesn’t make sense then that only TAC is infected:namiriously:.

:zorothink: If there was mafia and they had to purchase a kill, surely they would have killed someone by now? So perhaps there is only a cult leader who has to purchase a kill or an infection. It still doesn’t make sense then that only TAC is infected:namiriously:.
Maybe they just didn't manage to gain money from any event and can't afford to buy a kill right now

N

NeutralWatcher

Since nobody got i fected besode TAC and no kill last night Is it possible mafia doesn't have faction kill? They can only kill after they purchase from the shop. Maybe virus affects both mafia and townie.

Status
Not open for further replies.