[FNZ] Role Madness Round 11: Covid - 19

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
And if you are asking about Gianfi, when Rej calimed Backup Doctor he asked is it possible to have 2 Backup Doctors. Jew said only 1 and Gianfi said Rej lied ao it confirms Gianfi is Backup Doctor too
I didn’t SAY it was only one, did I? Think I asked if it was possible for there to be more than one, which I guess it must be.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
Disagreeing. It's based on Covid 19.
Does everyone who gets covid die after the same X amount of days? No.

I am not lying. And I can't think of another explanation for this unless if you're lying. But I don't think you are. I think you just have to take it with a grain of salt that the infection isn't the same for everyone.
So... You don't have time to be cured, and you're a backup doctor too. Was there any point to claiming basically.
His claim did serve a purpose because he thinks he found scum. Moreover, now we will know what happens to people who catches Covid.

Does everyone who gets covid die after the same X amount of days? No.

I am not lying. And I can't think of another explanation for this unless if you're lying. But I don't think you are. I think you just have to take it with a grain of salt that the infection isn't the same for everyone.

His claim did serve a purpose because he thinks he found scum. Moreover, now we will know what happens to people who catches Covid.
That is possibility. Bt you and Tac had same time.
Also, does Tac count being infected N1 or D2? Because in case of former it would mean he got 5 phases.
Tac cured you and no one claimed Doctor role, neither voted him. So i guess he is not lying. :wonderland:

Bt my luck is worse, if only Beta had not used up the claim:josad:

That is possibility. Bt you and Tac had same time.
Also, does Tac count being infected N1 or D2? Because in case of former it would mean he got 5 phases.
Tac cured you and no one claimed Doctor role, neither voted him. So i guess he is not lying. :wonderland:

Bt my luck is worse, if only Beta had not used up the claim:josad:
so if you are alive tomorrow, we should get our shotgun and give you the old yeller threatment, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.