[FNZ] Role Madness Round 11: Covid - 19

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was hurting Nat, you would let me die if i had time Night phase time:whitepress:

We have many Backup Doctors Nat, Doctor shouldn't hesitate before going in to treat infected person.
And if Doctor is infected and he don't tell townies, i think a Backup doctor will turn Doctor when previous one dies or turns, and he can make the townie aware of original Doctor betrayal.

I asked Kiwi reads for same reason last day phase, if anyone we suspected matched.

It's either Drago, Noctis or you. 🙊

While we are on this, why was someone not turned last Night phase?
I would switch places with you in a heartbeat if I could, Yo :sweat:

Well, we're a town keen on killing townies, so why would we be alarmed now........

N

NeutralWatcher

If virus is mafia, then scum might be player who hasn't been infected. Future day phase with more 2 claiming might give us answer who is scum.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
I...don’t know why I even bothered clicking to the end :namiriously:
I would have answered but tac is repeatedly threatening me.....and, nat is slandering me.

I am just an innocent kid who wants to help you all but you tell me what can do I with all these deadly threats to my life? I am getting bullied in role pms. If it wasn't for al then I would have been cornered by now:josad:

I would have answered but tac is repeatedly threatening me.....and, nat is slandering me.

I am just an innocent kid who wants to help you all but you tell me what can do I with all these deadly threats to my life? I am getting bullied in role pms. If it wasn't for al then I would have been cornered by now:josad:
:seriously: @TheAncientCenturion the payback will have to be severe after these lies and pm torture

Ok, just ignore Rej, he’s doing it with a purpose. I’m more worried about Noctis and Drago.
There is no way in hell one of you two isn’t the scum.
You strongly sussed both, and you didn't push em D2. Rather you believed same Noctis push to join lynching Fallen Prince. Don't make sense to me.
Probably Lanji. His meta reminds me too much of Tokyo Ghoul that it feels like he is doing it on purpose
Do you still have same opinion?

Perfectly fair stance. Fallen has been my main sus, but now that he’s getting involved, I’m trying to sharpen my reads elsewhere. Nat’s been pretty aggressive and weird, but that matches her meta from other rounds...think I’m also leaning towards Drago as scum between him and Noctis, but I need to reread all his stuff before making a firm decision.
You considered Fallen Scum and he was almost Lynvhed last day phase, now that he was active and involved shouldn't you have questioned him more? Bt you went on other reads.
And Nat has not been agressive, her gameplay also not match previous games. She deflected lot more D1 and she tries to pass off most posts appearing to be trolling. I don't know bt she doesn't appear to be 💯 genuine to me. I can't make up my mind on her, at times i town cleared her for her townie posts. She couldn't even directly refuse not being scum to me, a simple NO.

I would wait for your case of Drago or Noctis, or whoever you sus.

Scum:
Dragomir
Gianfi

tinfoil scum:
Kiwi
TAC
Noctis

Didn't like what I saw from playa.

The rest I'm still reserving judgment. Will have to read more. I've only read like 20% of the thread.
What ticked you off on Gianfi? He/she is rather a noobie player, not much active either. Only time he felt off to me was after Fallen lynch vote him, when he was relaying to Noctis to about Fallen Prince.

You also sus Kiwi n Tac, so you don't believe their claims? He is only Doctor so far, cured Kiwi, got infected during healing Kiwi, no counter claim or vote.

Anything of note on Playa?
It's okay as long as you look into the ones you sus completely. D2 was shorter, i would suggest chcking out the vote posts during Beta and Fallen lynch bandwagon.
I’d like to use one of our claims today since some are doubting me...please let me know if this works for the rest of y’all, I’m fine backing off if you think you have a better/more important claim.
This was bad Jew. No one suspected you much, easily threatening to claim and not doing it is always bad. I will overlook it for nw, since i have some posts that town read you.
i'll make cases when I have something important to say, probably later, as for now, I'm not posting random reads that I'm not fully sure of to prove I'm townie, not now, maybe later
FB and REJ fucked up most of d1 and d2 while the real scum were probably laughing at the town, so we don't have much important info even though the thread has 90 pages

yes, I overestimated anti-town town finalbeta, thought a townie wouldn't waste a claim for no reason, I forgot he made the same mistake once in a previous game
fair, bt it's D3. I also expct you to be more engaged in the game nw and contribute.
There's always gut feeling, or someone that ticks you off wrong way. If you can't read all pages, atleast look into em.

@Yo Tan Wa do you think you can buy a mask so tac can come heal you?
I hope you made this post before readin all my posts, because i think i told it few times already that it's late for me. And trying to play clueless or helpful can be scummy.
I registered it, but brushed it off because I thought there was no way you would be allowed to say that.

If this is okay, we can hint without claiming easily.
No this was not okay.
I did it as a reflex, bt this was bad gamespirit. I later suggested Hosts to refuse Doctor to help me because of this.
Post automatically merged:

@Yo Tan Wa

You said your luck was bad. Do you think mafia/virus chose to infect you or did the virus infected you via host based on rng?
I think scum/virus choose to infect us.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
You strongly sussed both, and you didn't push em D2. Rather you believed same Noctis push to join lynching Fallen Prince. Don't make sense to me.

Do you still have same opinion?

You considered Fallen Scum and he was almost Lynvhed last day phase, now that he was active and involved shouldn't you have questioned him more? Bt you went on other reads.
And Nat has not been agressive, her gameplay also not match previous games. She deflected lot more D1 and she tries to pass off most posts appearing to be trolling. I don't know bt she doesn't appear to be 💯 genuine to me. I can't make up my mind on her, at times i town cleared her for her townie posts. She couldn't even directly refuse not being scum to me, a simple NO.

I would wait for your case of Drago or Noctis, or whoever you sus.

What ticked you off on Gianfi? He/she is rather a noobie player, not much active either. Only time he felt off to me was after Fallen lynch vote him, when he was relaying to Noctis to about Fallen Prince.

You also sus Kiwi n Tac, so you don't believe their claims? He is only Doctor so far, cured Kiwi, got infected during healing Kiwi, no counter claim or vote.

Anything of note on Playa?
It's okay as long as you look into the ones you sus completely. D2 was shorter, i would suggest chcking out the vote posts during Beta and Fallen lynch bandwagon.

This was bad Jew. No one suspected you much, easily threatening to claim and not doing it is always bad. I will overlook it for nw, since i have some posts that town read you.
fair, bt it's D3. I also expct you to be more engaged in the game nw and contribute.
There's always gut feeling, or someone that ticks you off wrong way. If you can't read all pages, atleast look into em.

I hope you made this post before readin all my posts, because i think i told it few times already that it's late for me. And trying to play clueless or helpful can be scummy.

No this was not okay.
I did it as a reflex, bt this was bad gamespirit. I later suggested Hosts to refuse Doctor to help me because of this.
I admit, I’ve overreacted at points in this game. Mostly just frustrated that I’m not getting any good reads lately, I’ve lost the thread almost completely. In that vein, I’m not entirely sure where I stand on Drago/Noctis; I’ve been leaning towards the former as scum since D2, but I haven’t read too far into what he’s said since then.

Status
Not open for further replies.