[FNZ] Role Madness Round 11: Covid - 19

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

NeutralWatcher

I think we should shoot krogo, if someone can. He’s the zombie like TAC.
This doesn't make sense when Krogothwolf is proven not infected. Scanner can scan infected player/virus but Krogothwolf is proven not infected so he is clear townie.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
I actually have to read through all these essays don't I ?
:josad:

Btw I'm Africa. Forgot to claim that. I don't know what I started with as it is always changing, and I was on 175 when I joined.
Kiwi shot Fallen Prince. I don't want to reveal much but I will say it was a choice between "Prince and Playa"
Apparently Prince dying would reveal more? Take it as you will.

BRB- Gonna be reading everything. Imma expose all you fools.

@Natalija do you believe Marimo now?
I oddly do. It helps that he addmited the Fallen shot. Mafia wouldn’t shoot Fallen.
Your reads are horribly wrong.

How did he say he was no longer infected prove he is scum?
Lol. Mind your own reads

Because zombies have to lie about it.

al sama said:
"infected people will appear as infected
uninfected people will appear as uninfected"
Post automatically merged:

how do you know about this?
The thing is. Zombies are no longer infected, no? They’re undead. AL made a good choice of words.

Anyway, this is what I think, y’all are free to decide.

*admitted ugh

I oddly do. It helps that he addmited the Fallen shot. Mafia wouldn’t shoot Fallen.

Lol. Mind your own reads

Because zombies have to lie about it.

The thing is. Zombies are no longer infected, no? They’re undead. AL made a good choice of words.

Anyway, this is what I think, y’all are free to decide.

*admitted ugh
if zombies were no longer infected they wouldn't be able to infect other people, right?

if zombies were no longer infected they wouldn't be able to infect other people, right?
We can all infect by buying it with money, no?
No your reads are so bad. You assume no Doctor in this game so when Krogothwolf said he was no longer infected you assumed he was zombie. That doesn't make sense.
NW I’ve yet to see you make a correct call. I was the one who didn’t want to lynch Rej, Finalbeta or Drago. So shush.

N

NeutralWatcher

NW I’ve yet to see you make a correct call. I was the one who didn’t want to lynch Rej, Finalbeta or Drago. So shush.
Even if Marimo said Krogothwold was infected, that means Krogothwolf was lying, would you still lynch him? At this rate this is just desperate attempt to accuse Krogothwolf.

Look fishy.

Status
Not open for further replies.