[FNZ] Role Madness Round 14: Code Geass - The Mafia Rebellion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cinera

๐€๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐Œ๐š๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐ž๐ง๐ง๐ฒ ๐๐ž๐ญ
โ€Ž
@Cinera

Which faction do you think is town?

You should know if you're town.
I would also know if I was Scum:
If I understand you right, your claim is that a Town player would know which faction is Town and would suggest only one faction as Scum. However, that also applies to Scum players. Scum players know the faction that they belong to is Scum, and for the two factions I listed (Britannian Empire, Japanese Resistance) they wouldn't both be simultaneously Scum (unless this was a multi ball with no Town). So if I was Scum, I wouldn't suggest both of those factions as Scum as I would know which faction is Scum and hence which faction is Town.

At the very least, the slip you are suggesting I made would not have been made by Scum. Scum have more information than Town, and combined with flavour knowledge, Scum!Cinera would know which faction was Scum and Town. If I were Scum, that is not a slip I would make. If I knew which faction was Scum (and hence which faction was Town), I'd not suggest that a Town faction could be Scum as members of Town would know which faction they belong to and wouldn't believe their faction to be Scum.

Scum!Cinera would never make the slip you are suggesting I did.

I genuinely do not know which faction among the Britannian Empire and Japanese Resistance is Scum.

If I was to hazard a guess as to which faction is Town, I'd say the Britannian empire, but it's just a guess. I genuinely do not know which factions are in the game or what their alignment is.
If you feel confident that Town!Cinera would also not have floated both factions as Scum, then that just means I don't belong to any faction. At least if you're basis is the alignment slip I made, then only someone completely ignorant on the factions in the game would suggest both factions as Scum.

Whatever you read from my claim above, I just want to help Town and hopefully survive to the end of the game.

N

NeutralWatcher

I would also know if I was Scum:
If you're town you know which faction is town from your character but still have to guess which factions is mafia.
If you're mafia you know which faction is mafia from your character or your mafia group chat name but still have to guess which faction is town.

If I was to hazard a guess as to which faction is Town, I'd say the Britannian empire, but it's just a guess. I genuinely do not know which factions are in the game or what their alignment is.
So not sure 100% Brittania Empire is town? You should be sure 100% which faction is town if your character is town. You should know which faction is in the game from your character right?

This is big news.

If you're town you know which faction is town from your character but still have to guess which factions is mafia.
If you're mafia you know which faction is mafia from your character or your mafia group chat name but still have to guess which faction is town.

So not sure 100% Brittania Empire is town? You should be sure 100% which faction is town if your character is town. You should know which faction is in the game from your character right?

This is big news.
Wasnโ€™t the Britannia empire evil?

Cinera

๐€๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐Œ๐š๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐ž๐ง๐ง๐ฒ ๐๐ž๐ญ
โ€Ž

This is big news.
Nah. Scum would know which faction is Town. Anyone with flavour knowledge that is Scum would know without a doubt which faction is Town.

@Cinera did you basically just claim survivor?

Hahaha welcome, didnโ€™t know you were playing. Youโ€™re not new to the game?

yeah? iโ€™m always the side character that just says how unlucky i am i canโ€™t see why would anyone find it suspicious
This kinds of statements are getting a bit old, especially since youโ€™d have to say it anyway as your usual town self. Do you think town benefits over you claiming useless? :sadgrin:
Oh, another piece of info. I asked Flower if the restriction was serious. She answered with maybe or maybe not. That further leads me to believe that it's just a joke.
Meh. I think sheโ€™s just bullying us :fullmom:

Cinera

โ€Ž
@Cinera did you basically just claim survivor?
The host has warned me not to say any more regarding my alignment on pain of modkill.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
:bignews:
:bignews::bignews::bignews::bignews::bignews::bignews::bignews::bignews::bignews:

Post automatically merged:

Luckily I only had 11 pages.
Yes, Rhea? Quoting posts and not saying anything isn't really gonna get us anywhere now is it. What is it that piqued your curiosity there?

The host has warned me not to say any more regarding my alignment on pain of modkill.
Yeah, of course, donโ€™t say anything.

Iโ€™m going to go ahead and take it as a survivor claim. But Iโ€™m not sure if that makes sense in this game, or youโ€™re just making it up on the spot.

@BangMi @Seraphoenix @RedGloverKing @Gambit @silverfire you here, playing?

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
โ€Ž
@Cinera

Which faction do you think is town?

You should know if you're town.

This is big news.
This game features heavy bastard mechanics so fake role PMs are a possibility to deem my friend.

By fake I also entertain the hypothesis that Town members eventually got disparate wincons or even factions. That is very very feasible for this typology and we already had something like this.

For all we know there could be 2 Town factions in this present game.

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
โ€Ž
If you feel confident that Town!Cinera would also not have floated both factions as Scum, then that just means I don't belong to any faction.

Whatever you read from my claim above, I just want to help Town and hopefully survive to the end of the game.
He is basically saying he's an indie survivor but Nat already pointed it out

I need a filler to tag someone

R

Rhealuna

Hahaha welcome, didnโ€™t know you were playing. Youโ€™re not new to the game
Thanks ๐Ÿ˜†
Never play it but I've reads some finished game ๐Ÿค“

Yes, Rhea? Quoting posts and not saying anything isn't really gonna get us anywhere now is it. What is it that piqued your curiosity there?
Aye! Light, you can ignoring it later if you think so.
Ahh about the list you made, what is that for?

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
TIBN
Aye! Light, you can ignoring it later if you think so.
I am not ignoring it I am just asking you to be more open about what you want to say.

Ahh about the list you made, what is that for?
I already chastised Cinera for asking me that question. Since you're new, I'll explain once. It's jut a gun to the head reads list about what I feel and to see how people will react.

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
โ€Ž
Then what should we do?

I think it'll be more like 5-7.

Why 10? It's too much imo.

No idea. I'm not sure whether I correctly understand what bastard mechanics are. Sooo

I quoted the wrong post smh.

Though I think that either Gianfi or Sera might be Cin's scummate if we consider Cin to be scum. And maybe Fuji too since he left him out when he questioned why Sera and Gianfi might be mafia. So, he might have mixed this up a little.

I haven't noticed anything weird about Drago's posts though

I only played with you when you were always scum and then you always asked for summaries. Are you scum again, Rayan?

Flowa, that's not cool :josad:

Why do you think so?

You sure, Mel. I have a feeling that you are scum for the 4th time in a row:wellwell:

lmao I already forgot :bignews:
Any reason in particular?
I am a townie now. :optimistic:

Status
Not open for further replies.