Status
Not open for further replies.
You realize that you're not really helping to stop his lynch? I started a wagon on Fallen and TAC joined. We have 2 votes on him, 2.5 if you believe TAC's claim. Just vote for Fallen, someone you're already scum reading, to save Muugen.

This talk about the EoD being too quiet is some bulljive when y'all ain't really helping out.
Mate, dont tell me obvious stuff, im just waiting for new info, im gonna vote when i see fit and itll be today.

Also his ''lynch'' should be already saved since TAC voted him with you, thats 3.5 votes since tac claimed his votes count for 2.5, either way if muugen gets lynched it means TAC is lying. But im just gonna wait a bit to make up my mind.
Post automatically merged:

I think she's scum.

D

Dragomir

Mate, dont tell me obvious stuff, im just waiting for new info, im gonna vote when i see fit and itll be today.

Also his ''lynch'' should be already saved since TAC voted him with you, thats 3.5 votes since tac claimed his votes count for 2.5, either way if muugen gets lynched it means TAC is lying. But im just gonna wait a bit to make up my mind.
Post automatically merged:

I think she's scum.
Oh, right, I did my math wrong.

Shit, that's actually a good idea. Nobody else vote for Fallen. Let's leave it as it is. If Fallen isn't lynched then we got our next lynch for next day in TAC.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎

Shit, that's actually a good idea. Nobody else vote for Fallen. Let's leave it as it is. If Fallen isn't lynched then we got our next lynch for next day in TAC.
And what happens if someone jumps on the Muugen lynch?
Why do you think im some sort of vig :choppawhat:
i didn’t mean you specifically but town in general

Tobi is probably scum btw, barely posted and i dont dicern his town tobi vibes where he's just clumsy, his posts feel calculated and quite like his past game where he was scum with me, in which he would quote someone from time to time, say something neutral then leave.

D

Dragomir

Tobi is probably scum btw, barely posted and i dont dicern his town tobi vibes where he's just clumsy, his posts feel calculated and quite like his past game where he was scum with me, in which he would quote someone from time to time, say something neutral then leave.
Aye, I agree with you here. I noticed how silent he was earlier but I wanted to keep it in the back of my mind and observe him some more to see if he'll keep it up or if it's just a one-day thing.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
There’s really only a small pool of active players though—we could be setting biases based on past experiences here and getting ahead of ourselves. I don’t see Tobi as scum.

M

MUUGEN

Again, dont mention past game behaviour bacause i wasnt part of them and i cant know if you are telling the truth or not. why you keep mentioning that?:kaidowhat:

I was already suspicious of you since my first post because of your over the top anti-scum behaviour and your followed posts reinforced my decision.
Also since i lack experience my only shot at making an educated guess is the quide that say a Survivor should come forward as soon as possible, which is exactly what happend. So i ll trust that, not you or ratchet :catsure:
:okay:
over the top anti scum behavior? Are you referring to me being aggressive and excelling the dp, or would you care to elaborate? If you’ve realized by now I have not once been threatened by your guy’s opportunistic push which I don’t think I can even call it that. It’s a very weak ote and argumen against me and your vote is a cop out I’ll def place you as a scum read.
No, I thought he was drake actually.
my vote is on flower, didn’t have the time to iso her but she feel super off to me this game.
just my gut feeling though and I think she needs to be looked at.
I also think kiwi might be another scum.
i think I remember now he was gotou but fake claimed migi as his flavor with a conditional survivor claim and only became stronger as each phased passed cause town believed him and scum helped him.
From experience, a surv that comes out d1 is is almost always just that, a surv. We can lynch/deal with him if need be, but i feel its better to deal with actual scum first, those that are more likely to harm town early. I dont have the time to do an iso nor present a case on Flower but she is extremely off rn, and i want people to trust me on this one.
this is always the standard issue with. Surv claims they’re almost always overlooked 98% of the time and they’re given free rain the prob here is ratchet is not just a surv but a conditional survive and was reluctant to share flavor from the start anted us to waste the phase and garner a consensus against him and then he’d flavor claim, with very little pressure from me he caved and randomly decided to reveal.
Thats because i dont have time to really play, mid terms in full swing and all that jazz. Im still pushing flower rn.And i was gonna push you till saw your claim. Dont you fuck us.

Mislynches happen, and i mean if we do things well we can get a scum lynched today. Surviror Ratchet isnt gonna start killing townies or be harmful to them tonight. We have enough bodies to spare to try to get scum, that's my mindset rn. You're saying we don't neeed a mislynch a lot, is this a part of your role or character?

What Muugen suggests is just wastefull, wasting a lynch on a surv, then wasting a NK on TAC, meaning one full Cycle town spends dealing with non harmful neutrals and then requesting another one of town's ressources to protect him. That's a lot of stuff asked, especially considering the rewards.
Tomorrow then we would have ratchet gone, and TAC maybe stilll alive considering what he said about his night defense, and townies dead due to us not trying to deal with scum.
its not wasteful the problem is your overwillingness to trust the claims so quickly..
Kaido then? Or BM? Cant think of a lot of people who would have defense at night, im inclined to believe him, he says he has 1 cycle of immunity, we can always lynch him tomorrow, or have him vigged when its off
you realize immunity doesn’t just disappear after the first cycle wed need to attack him to remove the immunity.
And no, he can just be what he said, a lyncher, his target isnt even town apparently so who cares?
lyncher/exe targets wouldn’t be third parties they’d be town this is basic mafia 101. So Yama=town
Prove your worth to town, im willing to sell yamato out if its to make town win yes.
this is the most anti town post I’ve read from you. You’d be willing to give up town to help a third party that hasn’t done anything for town yet....
Anyway, since scums are gonna try to push me now I'm gonna claim.

I'm Kawamatsu and part of the Red Scabbards.
wtff is wrong with you, it’s been two years but you fall off flower, this is very weak gameplay from you and it’s starting look like your weak scum meta.
I won't reveal what I can do, dw.

Need protection now, though.
No. the protect should still be placed on me.
Unvote

Got my post quota :catsweat:. See you all tomorrow
@Rej can we sub this one out.
I can confirm that Yamato is Pro town Indie
Interesting.]
Town does have bodies to spare, we outnumber scum by a good marging and sometimes trying to a lynch, even a mislynch is better than nothing. The other options we have is the (apparently) lynch immune TAC and the survivor claim ratchet
willingness to mislynch or misvig town is sus regardless if we have the numbers the point is too not lose these numbers.

Status
Not open for further replies.