Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean wasn't obvious that Natalija will be Law?:choppawhat:No, just me?:josad:
She hinted at it, i wanted to ask her why she shambled fallen, but its her passive i guess.

Michelle/drago/Tobi
There is atleast 2 scum in this.
Post automatically merged:

Oh no! Not Natalija!

I'll avenge you!
Do you have any night abilities? What did you do last night?

She hinted at it, i wanted to ask her why she shambled fallen, but its her passive i guess.

Michelle/drago/Tobi
There is atleast 2 scum in this.

Do you have any night abilities? What did you do last night?
Definitely not Tobi cuz he's literally Townbrah if you look at that way xD. So it will be either Michelle or Muugen for me.

Vote Lynch Dragomir.

He accused me of having TMI regarding Michelle, but that actually requires him to know Michelle is Town because how would it be TMI otherwise? Also his push for Muugen ain't looking good. His lynch should also give info about Michelle's alignment.

Nah. I didn't vote for her though.

How do you know that Muugen is good?
Wouldn't you like to know.

reason being? please don’t tell me you think i’m using the “they will forget about me” tactic
Reason being youre playing the exact same way you did last game, funny you came in as soon as i dropped this.
Definitely not Tobi cuz he's literally Townbrah if you look at that way xD. So it will be either Michelle or Muugen for me.
What do you mean lmao? The dude's been acting scummy, barely present, posting after dp ends,etc He's playing the same way that he did last game and he was scum. Why are you certain its not Tobi :pepecorn:

Vote Lynch Dragomir.

He accused me of having TMI regarding Michelle, but that actually requires him to know Michelle is Town because how would it be TMI otherwise? Also his push for Muugen ain't looking good. His lynch should also give info about Michelle's alignment.

Wouldn't you like to know.
He voted fallen, not michelle flowa. Im more sure about Michelle being scum thant drago though,

Also @Xlaw @Steven any input from you guys?

Reason being youre playing the exact same way you did last game, funny you came in as soon as i dropped this.

What do you mean lmao? The dude's been acting scummy, barely present, posting after dp ends,etc He's playing the same way that he did last game and he was scum. Why are you certain its not Tobi :pepecorn:
How do you know that Tobra has been acting scummy? I look at every single posts and nothing suggest that.

Status
Not open for further replies.