Status
Not open for further replies.
how are u so confident muugen is town?

it could very well be someone purposely tried to get fallen prince dead in order to save mugen?

i'm not liking these ppl from day 1, but i havent read the developments on day 2 so idk how much changed

6. Tobi
7. Dragomir
8. Midnight Delight
11. RedGloverKing
12. MUUGEN
15. Marimo_420
16. Zoro D Goat
22. TheAncientCenturion

one or 2 of these has to be a scum imo.

also what happened to the afk ones that never posted on d1?

some of these:

2. Seraphoenix
5. Alibaba
10. playa4321
13. Xlaw
14. Steven
15. Marimo_420
16. Zoro D Goat
Flower cleared him, she full claimed her role and no on CCed her, i also somewhat town read her before she did. Thats why.

6- Tobi is scummy( in this case i think he's 80% mafia)
7-Scummy
11-Redglover was last seen this afternoon claiming he was almost done isoing me.
16- Goat irc wanted to go for michelle and said Tobi is not scum.Could be a scummate of tobi if tobi flips scum.
22- TAC straight up came out of nowhere and claimed lyncher, dont think mafia would put the spotlight on them like that, especially not him. He is more cautious when mafia.
2- Sera idk, its his usual playstyle tbh.

@Alibaba @playa4321 what are your reads? Didnt even know you were in the game playa.

As for the others i kept tagging them and no answer.

Emil

Certified Memelord
You Susie her within your first couple of post when you had just subbed in, flower is an easy push a cause she folds under pressure quickly which has been shown yesterday with her claiming for no reason With what one vote.
as someone who has pressured @Flower countless times with my wacky reads, I can assure u she is by no means easy to push or give info. Her doing that means she has nothing to lose and because she feels its the right play, not because someone merely pressured her lol. She remains solid town read for me, although I do have alot of pages to catch up on lol.

could’ve been nat that’s their ability unless alien role. Could also be multi all setup if there is an alien there would be an alien faction, orochis crew maybe.
nah laws ability clearly states that its a night ability, and fuji got abducted right as the lynch started. its someone other than nat, but thanks for this post, i think i now have an idea who it could be

as someone who has pressured @Flower countless times with my wacky reads, I can assure u she is by no means easy to push or give info. Her doing that means she has nothing to lose and because she feels its the right play, not because someone merely pressured her lol. She remains solid town read for me, although I do have alot of pages to catch up on lol.

nah laws ability clearly states that its a night ability, and fuji got abducted right as the lynch started. its someone other than nat, but thanks for this post, i think i now have an idea who it could be
Nat did not abduct me i said so earlier.

And Flower is town core for me, until proven otherwise ofc.
Post automatically merged:

I don't trust anybody was full town.
Im gonna need you to trust me as one for what im about to say, if you say you are town that is. Then you will trust me and we can put this whole sus against you to bed, you ready for that or not?

Emil

Certified Memelord
Flower cleared him, she full claimed her role and no on CCed her, i also somewhat town read her before she did. Thats why.

6- Tobi is scummy( in this case i think he's 80% mafia)
7-Scummy
11-Redglover was last seen this afternoon claiming he was almost done isoing me.
16- Goat irc wanted to go for michelle and said Tobi is not scum.Could be a scummate of tobi if tobi flips scum.
22- TAC straight up came out of nowhere and claimed lyncher, dont think mafia would put the spotlight on them like that, especially not him. He is more cautious when mafia.
2- Sera idk, its his usual playstyle tbh.

@Alibaba @playa4321 what are your reads? Didnt even know you were in the game playa.

As for the others i kept tagging them and no answer.
full claiming again

thoughts on midnight?

D

Dragomir

Nat did not abduct me i said so earlier.

And Flower is town core for me, until proven otherwise ofc.

Im gonna need you to trust me as one for what im about to say, if you say you are town that is. Then you will trust me and we can put this whole sus against you to bed, you ready for that or not?
Hmm, watchu got?

D

Dragomir

You will be cleared but you have to accept the risk of maybe me lying(which im not). If youre really town and people are just using our discussions as a screen then it is for our benefit to clear this once and for all.

My votes count for half on townies.
Oh, interesting. So your plan is that you keep you keep your vote on me for the rest of the day and we see what it looks like at the end?

Oh, interesting. So your plan is that you keep you keep your vote on me for the rest of the day and we see what it looks like at the end?
My plan is, i want kiwi gone or tobi, whichever. We have 2 votes on them and you get 2 votes on you. If you say you are town and im willing to believe that, you will not oppose this right? And Tobi/kiwi will be gone while you remain.

Now sure there is the chance that you might wanna gamble that if youre scum and go for the 50/50 but im sure self preservation is a factor for you and you wont go against those odds.

So which is it, you good with this?

Last edited:

Emil

Certified Memelord
What do you mean? Did i miss something lol.
Also what was it about a dash on my vote again.
well its just that someone out of these 4 (Michel, TAC, Drago, MUUGEN) might have 1.5x vote vs townies.

fallen had 6 votes on him = 1+1+2.5+1.5

the 2.5 belongs to TAC, and 1.5 is a scum that is good at killing town perhaps?

if muugen was cleared for now by flower, that leaves Michel or Drago as the town killers.

one of them has a 1.5x vote vs town and we will figure it out by their votes this day.

be careful that if you have a 0.5 votes against town, someone with a 1.5x vote against town can vote on your wagon and make it seem like a total of 2 votes, essentially fooling you into thinking your target is scum and not town. hope i am making sense.

we have to be wary of who ever michel/drago are voting on from now on.

also the dash was just u unvoting.

im used to the vote counts saying "unvote" but over here they only show a dash lol. thught ur vote was hidden to us since u maybe did it during the mason thats all

2.5x voting power is ridiculously powerful btw lmao

i cant see ulti having something like that tbh

shudnt that be more along the lines of orochi/kaido, since they have so much influence and high rank n stuff.

also do afk players get modkilled here or smthing? if they r scum then good riddance, if they r town then nothing of value is lost anyway.

Last edited:
M

MUUGEN

Has @Dragomir given his reads yet or did I miss them?

@RedGloverKing was supposed to give his iso as well..

This game has quite a bit of inactifags @Rej can you get more subs or warn the AFKers

[Unvote]

[Vote Lynch Dragomir]

D

Dragomir

My plan is, i want kiwi gone or tobi, whichever. We have 2 votes on them and you get 2 votes on you. If you say you are town and im willing to believe that, you will not oppose this right? And Tobi/kiwi will be gone while you remain.

Now sure there is the chance that you might wanna gamble that if youre scum and go for the 50/50 but im sure self preservation is a factor for you and you wont go against those odds.

So which is it, you good with this?
I'm fine with it. It doesn't sound like you're bullshitting.
Has @Dragomir given his reads yet or did I miss them?

@RedGloverKing was supposed to give his iso as well..
I haven't given out a specific list or anything but my posts have shown who I sus. Ratchet and Tobi right now are my two suspects and Midnight actually sounds town to me.

Btw Muugen, did you watch any of the games today? My Browns wiped the floor with the Cowboys.

I'm fine with it. It doesn't sound like you're bullshitting.

I haven't given out a specific list or anything but my posts have shown who I sus. Ratchet and Tobi right now are my two suspects and Midnight actually sounds town to me.

Btw Muugen, did you watch any of the games today? My Browns wiped the floor with the Cowboys.
Alright, with muugen's vote that makes 2 on you,
If we vote tobi kiwi should be checked or vigged if he flips scum.
Vote lynch tobi
This should be 2 votes on tobi i think, lets keep things this way.

well its just that someone out of these 4 (Michel, TAC, Drago, MUUGEN) might have 1.5x vote vs townies.

fallen had 6 votes on him = 1+1+2.5+1.5

the 2.5 belongs to TAC, and 1.5 is a scum that is good at killing town perhaps?

if muugen was cleared for now by flower, that leaves Michel or Drago as the town killers.

one of them has a 1.5x vote vs town and we will figure it out by their votes this day.

be careful that if you have a 0.5 votes against town, someone with a 1.5x vote against town can vote on your wagon and make it seem like a total of 2 votes, essentially fooling you into thinking your target is scum and not town. hope i am making sense.

we have to be wary of who ever michel/drago are voting on from now on.

also the dash was just u unvoting.

im used to the vote counts saying "unvote" but over here they only show a dash lol. thught ur vote was hidden to us since u maybe did it during the mason thats all

2.5x voting power is ridiculously powerful btw lmao

i cant see ulti having something like that tbh

shudnt that be more along the lines of orochi/kaido, since they have so much influence and high rank n stuff.

also do afk players get modkilled here or smthing? if they r scum then good riddance, if they r town then nothing of value is lost anyway.
Yes players get mod killed, dunno the rules @Rej has in place for this one though

I got what you mean and thats all the more reason to clear drago with what i said, im voting tobi with him and drago has two votes, he claims town. He shouldnt be the one as that would be a 50/50 lynch and i doubt he would want that as scum. Lets see how things go, i doubt anyone will try to disrupt this, the only way i can see people doing this is if they push up another target to surpass the 2 vs 2 we're gonna have with drago vs tobi and anyone who does that is sus and needs to be vigged in my eyes.

So if drago gets cleared that leaves michelle who has the 1.5x modifier against townies.

Last edited:
dem mb im playing 2 mafia games now on other site, cant expect me to be too active here lmao

is there any threadmarks here or way for me to see the writeup cuz i didn't get to see the lynch or what happened night phase
I hope you will play this game too and give it your time. Playing more than 1 game at a time is your choice, but not a reason to not play.
This is horrible to asume, they may be townies with important roles.

Good morning, i like the votes plan but all these are killing the wagons analysis.
Looks like Kiwi is for another time but i will keep my vote.

Ftr I don't have votes modifiers, my vote count as 1

@Fujiinu

Guys, I can just check Ratchet next night. If he is non hostile I will find out about this. Don't waste a lynch on somebody that will give us basically no info in the worst case. If we need a safe lynch, we should go for TAC to be frank.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Guys, I can just check Ratchet next night. If he is non hostile I will find out about this. Don't waste a lynch on somebody that will give us basically no info in the worst case. If we need a safe lynch, we should go for TAC to be frank.
What exactly do you mean by "check"? Alignment-scan? You'll always receive "Guilty" when investigating a Survivor.

Also, sorry for my lack of activity. I'll try to be more active later this DP, but I need to prepare for my exam today.

What exactly do you mean by "check"? Alignment-scan? You'll always receive "Guilty" when investigating a Survivor.
I can find allies. This includes Town and non hostile Indies. So not a real alignment check.

Anyway, now I'm off again.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I can find allies. This includes Town and non hostile Indies. So not a real alignment check.
Well, I can't say I really understand it. But as you've described it, that should be fine. Though I'm surprised to see "Non-hostile Indies" are a thing here. It generally wasn't in OJ. In fact, it is mostly an NF thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.